**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units are you planning to spend on gifting ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I have 28k units rn and planning to spend 10k on gifting and 5k on cavs.

Got 2 alt accounts too which will have 8.3k units total combined and i am going to unlock suicides with alt units πŸ˜… Pretty darn good ..

How many units are you planning to spend on gifting ? 129 votes

1k - 5k
68%
MasterSmokeRaganatorSpity68DrenlinzuffyTristanEmil_LimsonTerraFitnesscwJcobra25the_furry_oneCat_MurdockSylarKanameLvernon15OliverJWNojokejaymAKTEKRasiloverLucky7Lucianoyuw 89 votes
5k -10k
20%
cytwbcScottryanLiquidkoldDannyB01FloorKillerANGRYEAGLEMad_Titan72Colinwhitworth69Xva23DylanphileStevieManWonderDwhalen8554Cage_1GarrettN_ReefCarracho01gazbeaZan0Sparty6Evolves2 26 votes
Above 10k
10%
danielmathChovnerBulmktForumName123Deadpool87MaratoxZekedamamPsyGrinder_XHoitadoPeckle07The_HoTURunavargrIrumiliAstamaniana 14 votes

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    1k - 5k
    Rohit_316 said:

I have 28k units rn and planning to spend 10k on gifting and 5k on cavs.

Got 2 alt accounts too which will have 8.3k units total combined and i am going to unlock suicides with alt units πŸ˜… Pretty darn good ..

3-3.5K.Going to gift energy refil to alt to 100% act 5 and unlock mysteries deep wound.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where’s Zero? I don’t care about gifting and have never participated. The only time I sent something back was when Santa @SpideyFunko sent me a gift out of nowhere 🎁. Then I sent some of the council gifts back too.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3.6k was the ammount to get all solo milestones last year, I plan to spend that
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    From my main, whatever I need to in order to hit the solo milestones.

From my alt, probably around 7500-8000, all to my main. Going load the main up on mastery cores first, then just send random stuff until I have zero units left on that one.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1k - 5k
    If I can on f2p
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186 β˜…
    1k - 5k
    3k on my main and 10k each on the 2 alts I created last year. Did the 735 unit vault card on both of those this year along with autofighting some of the eq's.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131 β˜…
    Prob none, not in an alliance this year so no one to send to
  • ThΔ“MandalorianThΔ“Mandalorian Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zero.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5k -10k
    Going for the minimum needed for all the milestones. Unless the rank rewards are really good, then I will try to push up to 6K
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1k - 5k
    Around 3k, because I'm lazy.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    New poll option. Not as much as KB would want me to
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Above 10k
    Zero as I’m Broke
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depends on what the milestones look like but the plan is to just send revives from alt to main, 300ish should be enough for an abyss run :smiley:
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Probably 200,000
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1k - 5k
    Enough to get most of the milestones in the event they normally have. That way you’re getting way more value out of your units than if you were to spend beyond that.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gifting is a dumb event. It's actually not even an event IMO. I honestly have no idea why so many people around here hype it up. The only units I'll use are whatever units we get from the objective/solo event milestones.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 β˜…β˜…
    Above 10k
    I have 12k saved at the moment as well as a good chunk of people in my alliance. Should be a good one
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can’t believe the poll didn’t have a β€œnone” option lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This poll is very short sighted
  • KRANκ“˜KRANκ“˜ Posts: 118 β˜…
    None for me
  • ŁŀÇŁŀÇ Posts: 350 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None after these bugs. Unless Kabam is handing out 3-4 Rank up material.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    1k - 5k
    Due to bugs and state of game, I boycotted cyber weekend, but now seeing the new Cav eq ;I feel to give up on gifting event too. Things aren't changing at all. So I'm gonna save units for 7.4 or maybe I don't get to see that day either
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know. Just dropped 15k units for the 6* awakening gem. Still have a decent amount of units but I'll decide when the time comes.