**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give me your hottest take in mcoc

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Karnak being the worst skill champ
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★

No one cares you soloed an abyss fight anymore

LITERALLY FACTUAL
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Kabam is doing their best to run this 7 year old game and not enough people seem to understand this

It's literally the only game I play. I used to divide my time across multiple titles but over the years, they either got boring or ironically (cause this gets brought up as a potential "solution" for all the bugs) in one case, they shut down to fix some bugs and the game was never the same again so it just withered and died. So for all of its faults, both in the game and admittedly parts of the community, I love this game and I'm forever grateful for the company and the people behind the scenes putting in all this time working on it.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Hottest take you say?
    Mr.Sinister has a McDonalds hairline :)

Winner. I laughed for about 15 seconds
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Kabam is doing their best to run this 7 year old game and not enough people seem to understand this

It's literally the only game I play. I used to divide my time across multiple titles but over the years, they either got boring or ironically (cause this gets brought up as a potential "solution" for all the bugs) in one case, they shut down to fix some bugs and the game was never the same again so it just withered and died. So for all of its faults, both in the game and admittedly parts of the community, I love this game and I'm forever grateful for the company and the people behind the scenes putting in all this time working on it.
    Me too. This is literally the only game i play now
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    What parry bug
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

Synergies that are required to make a character go from "meh" to good/great shouldn't be a thing. I don't wanna be forced to get 2 characters so I can make 1 of them be good. If the synergy is proven to be strong impliment it in the basekit and make a weaker synergy.

@Mysterio just mad because without a peni’s synergy he preforms below average 😆
    You got me...
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    #Mercany offers a diverse selection of champs with incredible utility capable of auto-fighting any past, present, or future content.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

#Mercany offers a diverse selection of champs with incredible utility capable of auto-fighting any past, present, or future content.

If a merc team can auto fight all abyss then I'll believe it
    You didn’t say without revives, so they can do it. Guess you believe it :)
    I don't even want to know how many Revives it would take...
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    The game needs to be shut down for 6 months to a year to have its issues sorted.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

If a merc team can auto fight all abyss then I'll believe it
    You didn’t say without revives, so they can do it. Guess you believe it :)
    I don't even want to know how many Revives it would take...
    Well I know what @mgj0630 is gonna do next time they get on a beta :D
  • King Groot was always a good champ but this just in, he is now beast mode with and sp2 that melts faces
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

King Groot was always a good champ but this just in, he is now beast mode with and sp2 that melts faces

KG is amazing now, that really isn't a hot take. As for always being one, yeah I dunno. Bit on the fence there.
    Doesn't he need to have 4+ furies to be able to get the stacked poison?