**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

High ground broken in war (Merged Threads)

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah happening to us too
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's impossible to keep this war counted
    Some alliances have joined and died while the other team haven't. That's a disadvantage right there. Other have champs like HT and Quake who are completely useless now.
    And some fights are basically impossible with High Ground.
    At the same time, folks in Asia are now asleep and Europe folks will sleep soon. So alliances with these people in are screwed as well.
    Just cancel war.

Do they sleep for 12+ hrs?
    Umm they're asleep, U.S folks are awake. When they wake up, U.S folks are asleep. You're asking officers to make lanes based on timezones rather than actually skill and roster?
    Think before typing.
    Lighten up it’s a game, could just pre assign lanes as well
    Pre assigning lanes doesn't work if someone has to take a common node and they are asleep. At high tier wars, even one death can cause a loss.
    It is a game, but that doesn't mean that we don't take the mode seriously if we like it.
    I enjoy war greatly, handle both bg diversity for my alliance and quarterback both bg boss tier attack, still not end of the world
    Maybe not for you. For alliances higher than you who have spent way more time planning.out war and where even a single loss caused by a death can drop them down a reward tier, it's definitely not something they want. We're in P2 right now. A loss will definitely take us out of P2 and we have already assigned lanes with champs that are now useless.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69 β˜…

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's πŸ‘€

#stoptheseason (also got nothing to do with us being where we want to be)
    #stoptheseason and move every allaince up one tier in placement....
    How if you are master rank 1? 😜
    It means you have permanently won the game πŸ’ͺ
  • It's impossible to keep this war counted
    Some alliances have joined and died while the other team haven't. That's a disadvantage right there. Other have champs like HT and Quake who are completely useless now.
    And some fights are basically impossible with High Ground.
    At the same time, folks in Asia are now asleep and Europe folks will sleep soon. So alliances with these people in are screwed as well.
    Just cancel war.

Do they sleep for 12+ hrs?
    Umm they're asleep, U.S folks are awake. When they wake up, U.S folks are asleep. You're asking officers to make lanes based on timezones rather than actually skill and roster?
    Think before typing.
    Lighten up it’s a game, could just pre assign lanes as well
    Pre assigning lanes doesn't work if someone has to take a common node and they are asleep. At high tier wars, even one death can cause a loss.
    It is a game, but that doesn't mean that we don't take the mode seriously if we like it.
    I enjoy war greatly, handle both bg diversity for my alliance and quarterback both bg boss tier attack, still not end of the world
    Maybe in lower tiers it is alright. Where we are at single digit /low double digit deaths are common. Every fight is planned.
  • K24K24K24K24 Posts: 13 β˜…

Just when you think kabam can't one up their bugs......
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I really don't see how this can be solved without canceling war... It has nothing to do with already being in Master's πŸ‘€

You get master rank 0 obviously
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

Then you have to restart the ladder game. Congrats Agent, you are now last. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kirklin said:

Lvernon15 said:

tafre said:

I heard in that case your rewards get doubled and then during the gifting event you send one of the sets to that mythic officer in nxs
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tier 5 war here. Thanks to our opponent, they chose Untouchable tactic and we went with High ground. LOL
  • Yeah this is getting ridiculous. I need to know whether I have to assign lanes or not. It takes awhile and there are others things we need to do as well in RL.
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70 β˜…
    Here’s my fight https://youtu.be/lF_8COdKbCs
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. I need to know whether I have to assign lanes or not. It takes awhile and there are others things we need to do as well in RL.

They can’t let the war count, they’ve erased wars from a season in the past. They’re just looking at what happens if they can or cannot correct the issue for the rest of the season.
  • Heets_sicilyHeets_sicily Posts: 5 β˜…
    kabam is not normal to play with this bug, i have quake 😭😭😭
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. I need to know whether I have to assign lanes or not. It takes awhile and there are others things we need to do as well in RL.

They can’t let the war count, they’ve erased wars from a season in the past. They’re just looking at what happens if they can or cannot correct the issue for the rest of the season.
    True, but the least they can do is communicate that.
  • sleimonsleimon Posts: 34 β˜…
    I do hope the season comes to a close now, horrible tactic anyways, don't really care about compensation at all, just want the right action to be taken immediately.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,760 Guardian
    edited December 2021

I assume that too. I assigned bg1 before knowing so my quakers are useless now.

Just need to make sure, I need to help in assignments of bg2/3 because now my officers are asleep.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 β˜…β˜…β˜…

More likely they're looking at how it will affect the top 3 alliances. They can't keep making the whales and big time grinders mad.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67 β˜…
    Maybe someone said this but they could just remove all tactics remainder of season
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can't die from high ground tactic if you never attack
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 β˜…β˜…β˜…

You can't die from high ground tactic if you never attack

Wait what? I'm not sure if this is a real post or not.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not looking forward to the Bishop fight I have coming up...
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52 β˜…
    Can we cancel this season please? This is such a huge mess. Also maybe up the rankings by one for each ally since this war could’ve decided changes
  • alxtoralxtor Posts: 16 β˜…
    Is there any action planned? This is a problem affecting since the last upgrade, in addition with the parrying problem now... should close the season with the ranking as before the last upgrade.(downgrade)
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    maybe cancelling this war might be the best immediate action
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,380 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I demand aw and especially aq potions. My favorite part of the game is selling potions as close as possible to when they are going to expire from my stash. It's like a mini game. I routinely get within 5 seconds of expiration.
  • ShadkingkhanShadkingkhan Posts: 3 β˜…
    edited December 2021

This sucks.
    With 6 days left might aswell end season early πŸ’€
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 22 β˜…
    Its Not only that Every Champ has highground - there is one champ out there which has a massive advantage (spidey99).. there so ridicoulus, dont know how many players use this "glitching".. thats not the sense of a fair duel
  • Danger_DuckDanger_Duck Posts: 56 β˜…
    What are you playing at Kabam? Not even an indication of an announcement coming? Say you are at least looking into it…?