**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a alliance

Comments

• EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63 β˜…
    πŸ‘‹πŸ½ will be looking for alliance after war season ends. A home where people chill and friendly and family understanding. Please looking for somewhere the chat is clear and people is active. I have been doing Plat 3 war tier 3 and map 7,6 epics thanks
  • Hi, I just created my own alliance and looking to recruit members to join. Very chill and no stress. You can reach me through the game name β€œAlliance Force”. Thanks
    πŸ‘‹πŸ½ will be looking for alliance after war season ends. A home where people chill and friendly and family understanding. Please looking for somewhere the chat is clear and people is active. I have been doing Plat 3 war tier 3 and map 7,6 epics thanks
    Still looking
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41 β˜…
    We run 665Γ—5 AQ, 2 BGs for war. Find me on line if you're interested, id is weasaal
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87 β˜…
    Forever looking. Lol
  • hadinordin84hadinordin84 Posts: 126 β˜…
    Need 1 more active member 9.5k+ pi ASAP AQ map5 AW gold2 add me at line
    hadinordin84
  • AcornagentAcornagent Posts: 130 β˜…
    Map 6 pushing p3. Add line: acornagent
    Looking for alliance
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You've been looking for an alliance for 10 months?
  • asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57 β˜…
    We are crazy kid gang, plat 4 map 6 aq. If interested hit me up on line
    Line: asuoa650
    Ign: asuoa650
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168 β˜…
    Looks like you’ve got lots of attention on recruiting you 😁. I’ll be brief. We’re an old ally (one of the oldest) with a tight and solid core. We run 5/5/5 and 3bgs in war. Gold2 ally and highly organized

Hit me up on LINE if you’re interested

My ID is RaiderBob
  • SupasixSupasix Posts: 80 β˜…
    Hey Echo, CabalPrime is looking for a solid member and it seems as though your that. We do maps 6/7 and are platinum 4 currently and seeking members that can help us push to p3. Supasix98 on line thx and happy hunting!
  • Umer273737Umer273737 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Plat 3 and map555
    Line id : umer381
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are you still looking? We are are a relaxed alliance running Map 442, 1GB war for leisure and finished in Gold 3 last season.

You can reach me at:
    in-game: zuffy
    Line: zuffy316
    edited March 2022
    Still looking laid back no map 7 or 8 don't mind war
    Still looking
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145 β˜…
    How often do you switch alliances lmao
  • SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222 β˜…
    We are platinum 4 and do maps 665 scoring 420M.
    Line ID: Superman.ca
    Alliance tag: G2050
    Still looking thanks πŸ‘ πŸ™πŸΌ
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334 β˜…
    Hit me up on line. Onky707
    We run map 5 with optional war. No drama, stress or pressure. Chat is clear, only game related stuff. We have all done the grind and prefer a laid back environment. We complete AQ 100% and most event milestones. Check us out. I have been running this alliance from scratch for five years, still have many original guys
  • BloodappleBloodapple Posts: 23 β˜…
    Maybe check us out if you’d like. Look me on Line and we can chat: samijtw - thx!
    Still looking thanks πŸ‘ πŸ™πŸΌ
    Still looking for a alliance no cussing and family friendly. Thanks don't want any map over 6 thanks line donlonte