**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Rank 5 poll...

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
All awakened except for Archangel and Wolverine

Other R5 champs are;

Magik
Hulk
X-23
Iceman
Electra
Cap WWII
Star-Lord

Next Rank 5 poll... 69 votes

Rogue
2%
Hort4CurtleTurtle 2 votes
Blade
66%
CableGolden_GuardianShynight00RaganatorNinjAlanAGÊNTVÊNØMSaiyanYellsomebuffajrAfridJets44Primmer79Vision_41Superman69VartoxSpeedbumpKihlgastZane22ARMAGEDDON999Jonrdz1 46 votes
Angela
7%
Cosmic_Ray13Stark78AlfaKeepOnMovinThunderGodAsianturtl 5 votes
Guillotine
4%
Dexman1349Mrbeast6000RealDeep 3 votes
Ultron
2%
danielmathandersongai 2 votes
Archangel (not awakened)
13%
PikuShivuMrLalowSky_kittyTeddersMasterTroller42Darkrider05cardiacsosSuskanutDeadpool_42422112 9 votes
Wolverine (not awakened)
2%
ReDeXeDeRNexus_UY_Scuti 2 votes

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Angela
    Angela... just because you don't have any cosmics R5.
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Angela... just because you don't have any cosmics R5.

Fair comment.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I’d probably do blade then rogue if you have the class cats for skill and mutant. Blade has some great abilities and will be pretty useful to you imo and rogue is a good all rounder. Shrugs debuffs so could do poison/bleed nodes, good healing, replicate is cool, power steal etc.
    I’d probably do blade then rogue if you have the class cats for skill and mutant. Blade has some great abilities and will be pretty useful to you imo and rogue is a good all rounder. Shrugs debuffs so could do poison/bleed nodes, good healing, replicate is cool, power steal etc.

I think Blade is a good option too, but also think that you need Dormammu, Ghost Rider and Stark Spidey on your team for him to reach his full potential and I only have them as 3*. Rogue has obvious benefits, but I find her boring to fight with.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Blade
    You got pretty much everything except for strong regen. X-23 is decent for that, but blade is on another level, and his damage is insane too. Most of those champs are decent for r5, but I'd definitely go with blade.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Blade or ultron
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    I actually really like Guilly. She's one of my go-tos for AQ. She can run the cosmic line of Map 5 all day by herself. Love her heal reversal too.

Blade and Angela are also great options.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Blade
    Blade ... the new God-tier (ehem ... correction: the new Vampire-tier) champ :)
  • Ultron
    Ultron for sure , aw king
    edited November 2017
    Ultron for sure , aw king

Don't currently play AW, so not really of any benefit in that respect, but I do find him very useful for AQ.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Blade or ultron

Thats what I was thinking.