**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nimrod Appreciation

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I just want to say I originally under valued Nimrod but he’s pretty great. I pulled him as a 6* when he first released but only now have started using him a lot. He’s obviously great for mutants but honestly hes done some decent work against non-mutants for me as well. He’s fairly quick/easy to ramp up, he is super tanky and can produce some great damage. Throw in his immunity to bleed/poison and armor break potency reduction along with some decent regen and whats not to love! I thought he was just a mutant counter ( he is a great mutant counter) but he’s really more than that. Honestly if he hadn’t been released with Kitty I think he’d be more popular. He isn’t crazy broken or even necessarily top 5 tech( maybe at the #5 slot) but he’s really solid. I don’t see many people on here talk about him so I thought I’d share my positive experience with him.

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    My most wanted champion from the 5* featured. And the animations are top notch.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 185 ★★
    Nimrod is great, just ranked up my 5 star to R5 and run him with his partner Sentinel. Great team together. Nimrod also has a slightly easier Regen then Sentinel too.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Been saying this in my ally chat a ton recently. Would love a 6* version but that'll take too long so going to max the 5* next lvl up. The way he abuses the mutant class is reminiscent of torch and mystics just to a lesser degree. Now that his sp2 shocks have been fixed he can squash mags along with the rest of the mutants.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I managed to get a 6* version of him last month and have really been enjoying him at R2. Trying to decide whether to R3 him or Ultron. Contemplating awakening him as well as I have a tech gem, although will probably just try to natural dupe him with the featured in Jan.

@MaxtheSilent and @AlecFantastic , what rotations have you found to be most effective with him?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    He’s going to be my first R4. I have a generic awakening gem I am willing to put into him, but I’m waiting until the next featured cycles through to see if I can dupe him naturally first.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Wicket329 said:

He’s going to be my first R4. I have a generic awakening gem I am willing to put into him, but I’m waiting until the next featured cycles through to see if I can dupe him naturally first.

He's gonna be in the next featured 6? Finally pulled Herc recently and went back into hoard mode. Kitty seems really cool, but honestly I'm more excited about him and Knull.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    LBN1 said:

Nimrod is great, just ranked up my 5 star to R5 and run him with his partner Sentinel. Great team together. Nimrod also has a slightly easier Regen then Sentinel too.

The Nimrod and sentinel synergy is so op my 2 star r1 sentinel hits 700 damage non crit mediums