**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Indian Arena timing

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey kabam...I'm indian.. playing this game from beginning..currently running my 2nd account from last 4 or 5 years...I have seen through many changes which became good or sometimes bad for the gamers..
My current issue Is arena timing..recently beginning of arena has been pushed 1hr...which creating pblm for us..nowadays arena is starting at midnight which causing many players to skip arena even if we want to play it..its effecting our sleep ..which will automatically became some health issues..
If arena timing is taken back to 1hr...it will be a little help for players like us..
Pls consider this suggestion
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Daylight... savings....
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Hey kabam...I'm indian.. playing this game from beginning..currently running my 2nd account from last 4 or 5 years...I have seen through many changes which became good or sometimes bad for the gamers..
    My current issue Is arena timing..recently beginning of arena has been pushed 1hr...which creating pblm for us..nowadays arena is starting at midnight which causing many players to skip arena even if we want to play it..its effecting our sleep ..which will automatically became some health issues..
    If arena timing is taken back to 1hr...it will be a little help for players like us..

If you've been playing for 4-5 years, you should know by now that this happens every year
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    Uvogin said:

Bizaaro said:

If you've been playing for 4-5 years, you should know by now that this happens every year
    I'm expressing difficulty we are facing..we also require enough sleep...its starting at 11 30 pm..after 1 round of areana it will be around 2 am..if kabam found a better solution to this pblm then we also can enjoy game
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Uvogin said:

Bizaaro said:

I'm expressing difficulty we are facing..we also require enough sleep...its starting at 11 30 pm..after 1 round of areana it will be around 2 am..if kabam found a better solution to this pblm then we also can enjoy game
    ….

Arena starts at 1am with DSL / 2am without DSL for me. What’s the big deal?

You do understand that Mcoc is an international game and no matter what time anything is adjusted to, someone somewhere will be affected negatively by it.

(I find it entertaining that you mentioned “then we also can enjoy game”, as though you’re not enjoying it now. And if you are actually not enjoying the game, why are you spending time on it?)
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    People all over the world face difficulty with arena timings. There are players for whom the arenas start at 3AM while they are long asleep.

Many players actually skip their sleep for the arenas if they want to go after champions. If you want the rewards you need to put in the grind. The timings for arena should stay the same and not be as per people's time zone specific timings.
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    xNig said:

Bizaaro said:

Uvogin said:

Bizaaro said:

….

Arena starts at 1am with DSL / 2am without DSL for me. What’s the big deal?

You do understand that Mcoc is an international game and no matter what time anything is adjusted to, someone somewhere will be affected negatively by it.

(I find it entertaining that you mentioned “then we also can enjoy game”, as though you’re not enjoying it now. And if you are actually not enjoying the game, why are you spending time on it?)
    rather than bullying understand what I meant ...I said I'm enjoying game ...but current arena timing causing many trouble...so unintentionally we people may have to skip arena..
    I have spent my time and money in this game if kabam also giving a reason like .. ungrown child..then its ok
    Since this game is played by every people in this world..kabam should pick up a timing so all people can play atleast 1 round..when arena start..or they should divide arena according to time zone..
    Only 1 thing I have to say...

• This thread is becoming nonconstructive and argumentative and is going to be closed before it goes any further.
This discussion has been closed.