**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Obstinate charge counter?

GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I simply have no clue what to do against obstinate charge node in Cavalier EQ 3.1. I have restarted the quest 15+ times with many different champs, and I only managed to get through the first Hulkbuster once with 2% health left on my r1 6* DPX. I didn't get hit once and all my health lost was from shock and block damage...

I know I am supposed to reparry. But I have never managed to do it and I have not managed to learn that skill no matter how many times I try.

So are there any other solutions? I am seriously thinking about taking my 6* deadpool x to r3 because he is the only one I have who can consistently do damage.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    Will also point out that I do have most champs 5* or 6* and can rank them...and I have explored up to 2.2 with many r1 6*.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

I simply have no clue what to do against obstinate charge node in Cavalier EQ 3.1. I have restarted the quest 15+ times with many different champs, and I only managed to get through the first Hulkbuster once with 2% health left on my r1 6* DPX. I didn't get hit once and all my health lost was from shock and block damage...

I know I am supposed to reparry. But I have never managed to do it and I have not managed to learn that skill no matter how many times I try.

So are there any other solutions? I am seriously thinking about taking my 6* deadpool x to r3 because he is the only one I have who can consistently do damage.

You don't actually need to use mercenaries or guardians. Just bring someone that bleeds the opponent or someone that can deal with unstoppable. I used Doom and NF for an entire path.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    GrimXYZ said:

My first question would be do you have non-tagged champs that would be better? Using the tagged champs is optional. And a lot of folks are just bringing in their favorite champs instead.

Second, it might be helpful to know that both Apoc and also the Guidance pre-fight (White Mags) will allow you to Parry. Whether this his intended or not remains to be seen. Beyond that, you'd just have to play around the nodes. But there are some options that certainly make it easier if you have them.

Second, it might be helpful to know that both Apoc and also the Guidance pre-fight (White Mags) will allow you to Parry. Whether this his intended or not remains to be seen. Beyond that, you'd just have to play around the nodes. But there are some options that certainly make it easier if you have them.

I did not think that would work...but I do have both so I am definitely going to try that.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

I did not think that would work...but I do have both so I am definitely going to try that.
    Yeah, seems like it's an error, but it works. Also, one thing I used on NF was a Mutant who is a Horsemen, cause it will protect them from the Clapback if they apply bleed.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

Will also point out that I do have most champs 5* or 6* and can rank them...and I have explored up to 2.2 with many r1 6*.

Any champion that place bleed works, I did it with Claire voyant. I don't adviced you try re parry, at least for me the AI lounch a heavy attack after the first parry so the best option ñs are nullify or bleeder champions.
    I managed to get through 2 paths...i am using DPX and hit monkey, and occasionally apoc.
    I did not expect this...but the hardest fight for me is Antman??? He kept glancing and I could not put bleed on him consistently.