**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Ultron working as intended or is he bugged?

DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
I saw a lot of videos on him, he seems great, but I don't wanna waste 7 t5bc on him if he is bugged
if anyone from Kabam can reach out to devs and report back that would be great!
Thanks
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zero @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

DrDrill said:

I saw a lot of videos on him, he seems great, but I don't wanna waste 7 t5bc on him if he is bugged
    Thanks

Look even if is bugged i tell you as a hands on experienced ultron guy post buff the bug was only if you do spcl 3 attack with thor rag synergy which gave permanent cauterize/fury buff. Even without it the guy is an absolute beast. If he is sig 200 he is basically a bleed and posion immune with 80% shock and incinerator proof guy with heal up on all energy attacks. His attack is massive against all mutent and can bleed non mutent to utilise cauterize. I have warlock maxed alongside ultron. I love ultron more then what so called community likes warlock. Hes not better then ultron just an opinion. If i had 6* ultron i would rank him up ASAP undupped. Hes so so so utility full and full of damage. If community like torch as mystic killer then ultron is mutent killer.
    Apart from mutant killer part, I can agree with all that ( warlock is utility wise good , damage lacks in comparison)
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Imo wait. Ultron is super bugged right now and you will surely be disappointed later.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Don't complain about the bug just be happy for such a massive bug that is causing this character to be so crazy. I have r3ed the five star just because of this. And will surely be r5ing him in future after caiw I think.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Regardless of the bug, that I personally only use rarely to have fun, he is a beast, I took him to r3 almost immediately after his buff and have 0 regrets. For me he was one of the most dominant champion in 7.3 for example.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Cool. thanks everyone
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I have an r2 and r5 Ultron and ran both with HB synergy for V6 exploration. He is top 3 MVP for that variant.
    I doubt they're going to fix his bug considering it's been there for almost a year. Quake and Moleman are other bugged champs that have never and will probably not ve fixed.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

DrDrill said:

Thanks

Look even if is bugged i tell you as a hands on experienced ultron guy post buff the bug was only if you do spcl 3 attack with thor rag synergy which gave permanent cauterize/fury buff. Even without it the guy is an absolute beast. If he is sig 200 he is basically a bleed and posion immune with 80% shock and incinerator proof guy with heal up on all energy attacks. His attack is massive against all mutent and can bleed non mutent to utilise cauterize. I have warlock maxed alongside ultron. I love ultron more then what so called community likes warlock. Hes not better then ultron just an opinion. If i had 6* ultron i would rank him up ASAP undupped. Hes so so so utility full and full of damage. If community like torch as mystic killer then ultron is mutent killer.
    Apart from mutant killer part, I can agree with all that ( warlock is utility wise good , damage lacks in comparison)
    He’s telling the truth he messes up mutants, also ultron is better than warlock
    Nah didn't got my point bud. He compared ultron a mutant killer in same way HT to mystic. In that case Nimrod is better at killing mutants. He even counter mags. So I don't think the comparison was made right in regards of mutant killer with HT the mystic killer.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

Don't complain about the bug just be happy for such a massive bug that is causing this character to be so crazy. I have r3ed the five star just because of this. And will surely be r5ing him in future after caiw I think.

Is that a ranking of the Tech class? The Guardian disrespect...
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Imo wait. Ultron is super bugged right now and you will surely be disappointed later.

And what according to you is the exact super bug?
  • Ultron is best the way he is right now !!

Nothing needs to change else I riot !

If some call this a bug they should keep this as his feature by providing new description on sp3 with HB synergy.

Like corvus has description of proxima for true strike