**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost can’t phase recoil with hood on the team

Comments

• IronmickeIronmicke Posts: 14
    edited October 2021
    It's pretty disappointing how Kabam is always trying to shut Ghost out. I'm not saying this bug was intentional, but I don't see any interest in fixing it.

Well, I think we deserve a little communication.
  • IdyslimIdyslim Posts: 32
    Can we please get an update on this ? It’s been months now Kabam…
  • Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    It’s been a while since the last update from kabam. Any new update on this issue? which has been ongoing for months.
    how much more we have to be patient?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Just another way to nerf Ghost w/o directly nerfing her. Poor form.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Any updates?
  • Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    We asked for a better communication but seems kabam doesn’t care.
    Where is the update ?? It’s been months since ghost with hood synergy has been bugged!!
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Totally agree. I hope with today's maintenance Kabam fixes this bug. Or at least inform us about the research/planning/fix estimated date. Do we need to contact support via email to get a reply? I misunderstood how forums work maybe 🤔
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, you have been incredibly patient, and we are very grateful for your patience! Currently, our team's priority is placed with some higher impact bugs, issues and improvements. With that said, this issue has not been forgotten and is logged firmly in our to-do list! Once again, we apologise that our resources are tied up in other areas at the moment, but this is something we will circle back to until our resources open up a bit. Thanks again for your incredible patience! We hope to be back with a more promising update in the near future.

I’m happy priorities is for gameplay hopefully to do
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, you have been incredibly patient, and we are very grateful for your patience! Currently, our team's priority is placed with some higher impact bugs, issues and improvements. With that said, this issue has not been forgotten and is logged firmly in our to-do list! Once again, we apologise that our resources are tied up in other areas at the moment, but this is something we will circle back to until our resources open up a bit. Thanks again for your incredible patience! We hope to be back with a more promising update in the near future.

So the last two updates have been: we're still looking into it.

This update is: we've been focused on other things.

So has the team even started looking at it?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Well @Typhoon , the issue was not as simple as we'd hoped. So, the team started looking into it and found that more time and resources had to be dedicated to it. We can only hope that not more pressing issues come up before then so that the team can dedicate time to this issue. But again, rest assured that the team will not forget about this. Apart from it being firmly logged in our to-do list, we also have your wonderful community team who will continue to remind them. :) Thank you for your concern and continued patience.

Thanks for the explanation Boo.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Well I'm glad the response isn't that this wasn't intended so they won't fix it
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

If there ever was a QA with Kabam staff, I'd like to ask

What do you think is an acceptable time frame to fix a bug? Separate from the current gameplay issues, would you think 4+ months is acceptable?

Considering bugs like crossbones heavy counter on opponents specials still using up a fury exists since APRIL... their answer would be something like "as long as the bug doesn't benefit the player we couldn't care less about actually getting it done, fixing it isn'tgonna bring the $$ in 🤪".

Can guarantee without a doubt that if the ghost bug benefited players or if crossbones for example gained a fury instead or paused them for longer then stated it would be fixed within the week if not 24hrs as has been shown numerous times.
  • Sillyboy710Sillyboy710 Posts: 33
    This has been going on now for way too long my wallet has been and will continue to be closed until this specific issue has been resolved I ask that all other ghost players that are not ftp do the same