**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hercules synergy change, maybe?

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
I could be 100% wrong, but if my memory is correct, the synergy that hercules has with Hawkeye used to reduce his infuriate cool-down by 40%, however now it’s 20%?

I have a screenshot from KT1’s and Buddy lee’s channel, but I’m sure you can find this synergy text in other videos.

Here is what I’m seeing currently in game:

Now again it’s entirely possible that this was changed like 3 months ago, but from memory it was the same last month. My ‘theory’ if you will is that it was changed as Hawkeye was buffed, which would be in this month’s patch.

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    (I know the Hawkeye synergy appears to be changed too, but I didn’t mention it because he got buffed, whereas herc technically wasn’t supposed to be changed.
    Also while we’re on the subject 😅 this is NOT a big deal and I don’t really mind with this one since it’s very minor, but just thought I may as well share:

(From karate mike’s r3 video)

(From what I see at the moment)

oops they swapped, but you get the point.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Also while we’re on the subject 😅 this is NOT a big deal and I don’t really mind with this one since it’s very minor, but just thought I may as well share:

This one could be tied to rarity. The Hawkeye one though, no idea.
    ItsDamien said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Ah yeah that makes sense, sorry. Shoulda picked that up
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Hopefully this respectful post about this is noticed and responded to rather than the other flame bait of the other thread posted after this one. Should’ve been in bugs and known issues though.

The other didn’t get traction, it just became argumentative because of the approach used. Man I really hope it isn’t rewarded and is rather closed instead.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

Hopefully this respectful post about this is noticed and responded to rather than the other flame bait of the other thread posted after this one. Should’ve been in bugs and known issues though.

The other didn’t get traction, it just became argumentative because of the approach used. Man I really hope it isn’t rewarded and is rather closed instead.

Wow they deleted the other post this is a joke, people like you make this forum a very toxic place
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Giome said:

Wow they deleted the other post this is a joke, people like you make this forum a very toxic place
    Hey, wasn’t necessarily him
  • ZacTheSwordZacTheSword Posts: 54 ★★
    Giome said:

its back up
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

Giome said:

Hey, wasn’t necessarily him
    It sure wasn’t him but it doesn’t matter, instead of bring up his flawed arguments he just started to ridiculously claiming that the other post was disrespectful and called for its closure. This is just pathetic lol
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I just tested it and it's only a description error. The cool down for infuriate is 6 seconds with this synergy which is a reduction of 40% from 10 seconds

Put your pitchforks away folks

Sorry, must’ve just forgot to put it in bugs and known issues 😅 I guess at the time I also wasn’t 100% sure if it was a bug, I thought maybe I missed something, so wanted to just put it in general just in case there was a simple explanation that I’d missed.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I just don’t get why they don’t comment on these instead of just deleting them, it’s an incredibly valid post.
  • TristanTristan Posts: 21
    I can see they deleted 2 post with the hercules synergy broken. Look like they do what they want, disrespect to players.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Tristan said:

I can see they deleted 2 post with the hercules synergy broken. Look like they do what they want, disrespect to players.

At least one of those Threads assumed it was a silent nerf and called them out on it. There's a way to ask for clarification. That wasn't it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Are we talking about the same Post? The one I'm referring to said they did a silent nerf, and they couldn't hide from this one. Lol. That's not respectful.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have to wonder which post giome is talking about, one the others was hostile flame bait and then the op even went on to say he intended it to be that way to get attention while piling on other gripes. If the question is why was that deleted, it wasn’t seeking clarity or resolution, it was a telling of a tired narrative of the evil Kabamanti, it was toxic sludge and also a duplicate post to a reasoned and respectful post like this one.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Anyone knows where the posts about the change in synergy went? Couldn't find any of them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

ItsDamien said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Ah yeah that makes sense, sorry. Shoulda picked that up
    yep, the CAIW varies by rarity. Hawkeye was clearly a change though