**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance season rewards

Is there an idea of when we get the season rewards if not that’s fine

Comments

• Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    Not
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I’m guessing they won’t be doing any math over the weekend, so I’d say realistically Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I am genuinely wondering what needs to be calculated. Anyone know?

The score ...
  • bizbiz Posts: 14

Lpoo said:

I am genuinely wondering what needs to be calculated. Anyone know?

So last war was not supposed to be counted for season points but it was, and kabam need to remove last wars points from everyone (War10)

This was our total season points before war 10

Currently we have 14,854,080 points and those points need to be deducted to the number above and this needs to happen to every ally.
    They also need to rollback the war rating as well, and chances are if there reviewing all the data there be also looking to see if cheating was going on as well kill two birds with one stone as they say.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Im pretty sure they will look at a screenshot from every single alliance and do the calculation instead of using a way to automate their database update...
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Would be nice to have the rewards before the new AQ session so people could change alliance and enter AQ

Yes i waited for change also
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    wHeN w1lL r3w4rd5 com3 ??
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Stellar said:

Would be nice to have the rewards before the new AQ session so people could change alliance and enter AQ

Why does this matter.. you were not expecting them for 2-3 more days anyway if season ran as normal, so this is just a created problem to moan about something else