**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Ended… Season Rewards??

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Just like waiting for water to boil. It will boil when it boils.

No it will boil at 100 degree celsius, thats a fact we know for sure. But something we aren't sure of is when we'll get the rewards
    Very clever. The point I was making was they'll come when they come. They already notified us that they were making manual revisions and sending them out.
    It is affecting people who planned on switching alliances. It may not seem like a big deal to you if you're staying in yours, but rewards now would allow people to switch before AQ starts.
    I never said it wasn't affecting people. I said it will come when it comes. They're doing their best to do what they have to do and get them out to people as fast as possible.
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26
    At what point can we expect community managers to settle this discussion with a timeline? It will be super helpful. @KabamMike @Kabam Zibiit
  • orpimeS said:

At what point can we expect community managers to settle this discussion with a timeline? It will be super helpful. @KabamMike @Kabam Zibiit

Probably when it isn't a weekend
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Early June.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

No it will boil at 100 degree celsius, thats a fact we know for sure. But something we aren't sure of is when we'll get the rewards
    Very clever. The point I was making was they'll come when they come. They already notified us that they were making manual revisions and sending them out.
    It is affecting people who planned on switching alliances. It may not seem like a big deal to you if you're staying in yours, but rewards now would allow people to switch before AQ starts.
    It is not affecting. If the season didn't end early everyone would have switched after Wednesday. So it would be affecting if they could switch earlier because of earlier rewards.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

They already explained what they were going to do. We're just going to have to wait.

Rare but for once I agree with you...lol
  • Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    Unyonface said:

So you want rewards for something you might have achieved, but can’t. You want to know if there will be anything given other than rewards for items, units or even real money in order to achieve a higher bracket in rewards for AW. Kabam has been giving countless items to help in AQ and AW so units and items shouldn’t be given back. Rewards for something you didn’t achieve should not be given. That’s like working 6 hours out of an 8 hour shift and still want 8 hours worth of pay….

We got all those rewards because they can't fix the game. I'd rather a fully functional game than "compensation" weekly. Furthermore, AW season broke anyways. If they can't fix the "reoccurring issues" and still have issues in new areas of the game what exactly are they doing? Just make your game work appropriately. Your analogy of time worked is off-base. You get holiday pay at most jobs, pay for time you should have worked but the business was closed. That's a more accurate depiction of AW season. How on earth would you side with Kabam?
  • TelbertTelbert Posts: 20
    Personally I think they should put everyone that qualified for rewards up a tier, they've done it before. The two wars that were cancelled could easily have put alliances up a tier
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    No wonder there are so many bugs. Kabam are in this endless loop of generating bugs which generate more work for them to sort out the consequences so less time to carefully work on the next content and therefore more bugs and so on…
  • BääämBäääm Posts: 2

Where is the notification you talk about?
  • Bäääm said:

Where is the notification you talk about?
    They had to replace it with the new notification of AQ issues
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Telbert said:

Personally I think they should put everyone that qualified for rewards up a tier, they've done it before. The two wars that were cancelled could easily have put alliances up a tier

And others would have dropped a tier. So why not drop everyone and give rewards based on that?
  • Actually, you can change the boiling point of water by lowering the pressure. Higher altitudes require less energy to boil water, hence lower the pressure, lower the boiling point.
  • jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18
    What about this next milestone I was guaranteed to hit?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    jmo254 said:

The wars are still running. Enlist and get your points for the milestone.
  • jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18

jmo254 said:

Yeah just sucks for me since my alliance isnt doing war during off season right now but thanks for info
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    jmo254 said:

jmo254 said:

Yeah just sucks for me since my alliance isnt doing war during off season right now but thanks for info
    You could always discuss opening a War for those that haven't completed it.
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Apparently some of these guys are auditioning for Kabam. smh. Let Kabam answer the question asked.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Apparently some of these guys are auditioning for Kabam. smh. Let Kabam answer the question asked.

They won't.
This discussion has been closed.