**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most forgotten champ of each class ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Cosmic - Ms . Marvel (both)
Tech - Psycho Man
Mutant - Iceman
Skill - Squirrel Girl
Science - CAWW2/OG CA
Mystic - Dr. Strange

IMHO if today these champions go away from the game , I wouldn't even notice ... what's your list?

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Proxima
    Blade
    Antman
    Beast
    Green goblin
    Ghost rider
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Cosmic - One of the multiple Captain/Ms Marvels, or Phoenix
    Mutant - Psylocke
    Mystic - Man Thing, Doctor Voodoo
    Science - One of the hulks or spider people, which is basically half the class, innit?
    Skill - Elektra, mostly, but also Agent Venom and Taskmaster
    Tech - Shot up in bed at half past midnight, remembering Yondu actually existed in game.

I imagine myself during shower whistling like Yondu to control things around me with the help of my imaginary arrow...
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Cosmic - Sym Spider-Man
    Tech - Rocket Raccoon
    Mutant - Beast
    Skill - Elektra
    Science - Abomination OG
    Mystic - Thor Jane Foster

These are the champs that I wouldn’t miss. I even have some as 6 stars, and still wouldn’t care if they disappeared.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Tech - Psycho Man
    Mutant - Iceman
    Skill - Squirrel Girl
    Science - CAWW2/OG CA
    Mystic - Dr. Strange

IMHO if today these champions go away from the game , I wouldn't even notice ... what's your list?

Most forgettable instead of already forgotten?

I ask because someone like psychoman is only about a year old and there’s way more techs I forgot about before he even came to be.

A little different with ice man. He’s been around a loooong time so forgetting him could apply. But he’s pretty decent content wise and there’s newer mutants I’ve already forgotten.

It’s basically going to come down to use. These subjective lists will always carry champions that some people regularly avail themselves of, thus they won’t forget any time soon.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Forget me not(Mutant) was added to the game a time ago but everyone forgot about him
    for folks who don't know him
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Skill- Daredevil (classic)
    Mutant - Beast
    Tech - Yondu and Civil Warrior (even after his buff)
    Science - Og Cap
    Cosmic - Ms. Marvel
    Mystic - Og Ghost Rider
  • Airwalker. I always forget he exists
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Airwalker. I always forget he exists

@ThatGuyYouSaw235
  • FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    Science - OG spidey
    Skill - Moon Knight
    Mutant - Mister Sinister
    Tech - Green Goblin
    Cosmic - Superior Iron Man
    Mystic - Juggernaut
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Fancyson said:

Science - OG spidey
    Skill - Moon Knight
    Mutant - Mister Sinister
    Tech - Green Goblin
    Cosmic - Superior Iron Man
    Mystic - Juggernaut

I’d agree except Juggs. He’s a meme for so many youtubers that keep pulling him.

Only reason I remember him.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Science - CAWW2/OG CA

I would definitely notice if OG Cap went away. He is such a massive regen opportunity if you run willpower. Just hit into his block a few times and get a fatigue debuff that can heal you up nicely. I love fighting him. :smiley:

As for my list?

Science: Sentry.
    Mystic: Iron Fist.
    Cosmic: OG Miss Marvel.
    Tech: Rocket Raccoon.
    Skill: OG Daredevil.
    Mutant: Beast.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Tech - Psycho Man
    Mutant - Iceman
    Skill - Squirrel Girl
    Science - CAWW2/OG CA
    Mystic - Dr. Strange

Most forgettable instead of already forgotten?

I ask because someone like psychoman is only about a year old and there’s way more techs I forgot about before he even came to be.

A little different with ice man. He’s been around a loooong time so forgetting him could apply. But he’s pretty decent content wise and there’s newer mutants I’ve already forgotten.

It’s basically going to come down to use. These subjective lists will always carry champions that some people regularly avail themselves of, thus they won’t forget any time soon.
    Which is wh i included "IMHO" in the post since these are personal opinion and differ from person to person..
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I think the most dismissed of the science class are the two older Capt Americas. No one really even cares enough to want them buffed, really. The older Capt Marvels are the same in cosmic. People are aware of them, as they’ve been around forever, but no one really cares.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I think the most dismissed of the science class are the two older Capt Americas. No one really even cares enough to want them buffed, really. The older Capt Marvels are the same in cosmic. People are aware of them, as they’ve been around forever, but no one really cares.

I mean, CAWW2 had some value back in the day during Dormammu AQ boss, and people love OG Cap for free Willpower Healing.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    SuperSkrull💀
    Whenever I plan war, it takes me like a solid 5 min to figure out his name. If I can't remember, I just write Thing-Wannabe🤣
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'd remember dr strange if he went away. He was OP at a time, and I still reminisce about it from time to time.

I wish they would uphold their promise they made after 12.0 but it looks like a fantasy. It's been so many years. 🥺

Ah well, he'll probably get a mini-buff via Synergy from M.o.M Dr Strange, the synergy solving none of his problems. lovely

@Terra What was the promise?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Terra said:

I'd remember dr strange if he went away. He was OP at a time, and I still reminisce about it from time to time.

I wish they would uphold their promise they made after 12.0 but it looks like a fantasy. It's been so many years. 🥺

Ah well, he'll probably get a mini-buff via Synergy from M.o.M Dr Strange, the synergy solving none of his problems. lovely

@Terra What was the promise?
    I don't remember the specific wording but it was something along the lines of "He'd still be one of the best, and brought up to pace with every other mystic".
    But well........ 😭
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    sup.ron man
    Og Iron man
    Beast
    Elektra
    Elektro
    Jane Foster
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I always forget about Rocket, and of course, Beast
  • ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    Well, for me it's all about champions i see once four months or so and no one says a thing because there is nothing to say about:

Cosmic - Thanos
    Mutant - Weapon X, Beast
    Tech - Kang (this changed for a moment when 7.3 was released but already forgot he existed)
    Science - OG Hulk
    Skill - Moon knight
    Mystic - Unstoppable Colossus, Immortal iron fist (I did not even remember his name)
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Skill - Classic Daredevil (max sig) -My savior against Collector
    Science - Antman (max sig) - I only ranked him for thorns node in AW
    Mutant - Beast - After 6 years I still don't know how to use him
    Tech - Starlord - I could never keep a combo
    Mystic - Lady Thor - Give Her a BUFF already!
    Cosmic - Red Goblin - Cool for Halloween