**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another SEASON REWARDS QUESTIONS LOL

absolutely we can't expect kabam to give a perfect solution for players who wanna move to their next ally after the season rewards before tomorrow AQ cycle. It's a miracle if kabam gives us the season rewards today and everyone happy because right before new AQ cycle start. So my question is, since it's still weekend, probably kabam office still close and no one of them can respond about it, will kabam give our season reward before next AQ cycle ??

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    Just stay in your alliance.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 185
    They’re probably bogged down reading all of these posts
  • And yet, a simple reply with any info would do wonders to inform the community. In previous seasons that were cut short, rewards were issued fairly quickly compared to what is happening now. I speculate it is due to the weekend and it is what it is. If they could have mentioned somerthing in the in game message about the rewards timeline, most of us would be fine. Instead, they just said seasons are over and the current war wouldnt count. That's it. People are getting impatient to be sure, but communication from Kabam has been really, really poor.

They said they needed to calculate the points, especially because people's ratings were affected by the war that shouldn't count.
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    AlexBossu said:

What does it mean "calculating"?

What is calculated? We know our points and rank in real time.

Are you calculating them again by the paper and pen? I can not imagine what is happening behind of "calculating". It is taking very very very very very very very long.

they probably use manual calculation for accurate result
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited December 2021
    Big shame on marvel. I dont understand why they let kabam to develop the game.

Nothing works fine in this game.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Someone in game chat was saying they will be out by 6pm IST today
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

What does it mean "calculating"?

What is calculated? We know our points and rank in real time.

Are you calculating them again by the paper and pen? I can not imagine what is happening behind of "calculating". It is taking very very very very very very very long.

No, you don‘t know your Rank. How would you? The last one shown ingame included the points from last War which will be removed. So that‘s not your real Rank.

And the one before last War might be changed after some cheating Alliances are banned (for Acc Sharing or other common reasons).