**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much does HT benefit from R3?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to prioritize my last few T5CC choices from cyber weekend. I have HT as an awakened R5 5* and also as a 6* unawakened, soon to be R2.

I have a ton of great Mutant and Skill champs that I also want to R3, but I do use HT particularly for Cav EQ final bosses in particular, and will soon be doing Chapter 7 and Variants.

Have you found R3 gives him a substantial benefit? If so I’ll probably prioritize him sooner vs. later. If not, I’ll probably hold off on him for another month or so in favor of my various Mutant and Skill champs (AA, Red Mags, Mole God)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★

The difference is massive. Extra health means much easier to build smoulders v and hence improves the fight all together.

Abyss fights which were iffy solos with 5* become guaranteed kills with 6* r3

Thank you @AverageDesi . I do definitely know that I want to him at R3 when I start taking on AOL/LOL, but I’m at least a couple of months from tackling those and I should have another Science T5CC formed in 2-3 months.

Do you think I’ll see similar level of benefit in Chapter 7/Variants/Cav EQ?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    any r3 is more beneficial than a 5* even unduped
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

The difference is massive. Extra health means much easier to build smoulders v and hence improves the fight all together.

Abyss fights which were iffy solos with 5* become guaranteed kills with 6* r3

Thank you @AverageDesi . I do definitely know that I want to him at R3 when I start taking on AOL/LOL, but I’m at least a couple of months from tackling those and I should have another Science T5CC formed in 2-3 months.

Do you think I’ll see similar level of benefit in Chapter 7/Variants/Cav EQ?
    Cav EQ not really. But act 7 and variants yes
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Aegon, Void, CapIW, Colossus, Omega Red, Hyperion, NF, AA etc are better as unduped 6*'s than as duped or max sig 5*'s? IDK about that...
    maybe not aegon, but the rest of those named champs are still pretty much viable. especially knowing how difficult it is to dupe a desired 6* hype is probably one of the few champs who doesnt need dupe to provide anything new lol
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Tremendously.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yess i ranked 3 him unawakened even i had 5/65 duped.... difference is really massive as big health pool really helps to build more smoulders....!!!!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Ok thanks everyone- going to rank him sooner vs later given the insights here.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Aegon, Void, CapIW, Colossus, Omega Red, Hyperion, NF, AA etc are better as unduped 6*'s than as duped or max sig 5*'s? IDK about that...
    Hype doesn‘t need it, Archangel works well without dupe (used him a long time unduped). Colossus/Void/Fury are at least decent even if dupe is a huge improvement.

Ægon and Cap IW might really need it … and for Omega I don‘t know enough about him.