**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Rewards Are Not Late

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
You assumed they would be distributed early.

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I'm giving you an insightful.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

It's not, he's looking at it from a lens where it doesn't affect him nor has he played long enough to understand how switching alliances work. For people switching to map 8 and/or masters, the rewards did mess a lot of things up once they announced the end of the Season.

My point is simply that it didn’t mess up anything that wasn’t already messed up based on the original schedule.

There was hope or an assumption that you would be able to move earlier than expected, which hasn’t happened.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Giome said:

Part of the reason for the millions of new posts on this matter is that the in game message doesn't say anything about rewards. Not everyone is constantly in the forum. On the contrary the vast majority of players never check the forum and many only come here when something unusual happens. I understand that for forum veterans sounds annoying but many of you being aggressive and condescending towards those people it is one of the reason why the forum is not so popular in my opinion. Kabam could have done a much better job and could have been more clear on when people should expect rewards. Most importantly they should have send a message in game on this matter. The fact that it is weekend doesn't excuse the lack of communication.

Agreed on the communication from Kabam. Slight disagree about forum users. Even those that aren’t here often would see the first page of forum posts slammed with topics about this issue.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    This is the true wisdom we’ve been searching for
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Confucius say: "Rewards not late. Summoner early."
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    This one is making sense.
  • Bdo79Bdo79 Posts: 5

Confucius say: "Rewards not late. Summoner early."

"Summoner suffering from the premature expectation"
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

"You needs meds? Yes4sure"

• Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

jdeck59 said:

If you're not changing alliances and it doesn't affect you why are you posting about it?

1. Because I can
    2. There are 50+ threads about this and I wanted one more
    3. To point out that the season originally was scheduled to end on Tuesday and nothing is late or delayed.
    4. To point out that this is an issue people would have had to deal with had the season not ended early.
    5. To state that we know Kabam doesn’t work on the weekends and it shouldn’t have been expected to have rewards by now.
    Just wondering with you saying kabam don't work weekends? So when Aq finishes on a Saturday or Sunday how are those rewards paid out? 🤔 Maybe magically. All your other points have merit though. But think people would have liked them early and that's the frustration. Yes they will probably come Wednesday as planned but.... People had real hope they would drop early as war finished early. So calculations could have started straight away (see earlier point about weekends) and rewards paid out in that sort of time frame. Please forgive people for wanting something earlier than expected for some it's the joy of ranking a champ up for others it's the joy of opening a 5 or 6 star. This does not make people bad people. This is a human response. Maybe one day think of that when your in a queue of people and you want to be at the front, or your at a restaurant and your meal is last to come out but you wanted it first remember the patience your telling people to have. Hey it could even be maybe you didn't play war so it's not effected you 🤣🤣