**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season-30 rewards.

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

TyEdge said:

Dart1981 said:

Asking for information is not being impatient. They can take time but it would be nice if they could give us some guidance to help us manage expectations

Someone coming on everyday and saying "Not yet." isn't going to help. In fact, it will just tick people off.
    I don’t think this is what people want! Just an idea. If kabam had come out and said “hi all, as you know there was an issue with war season and we had to end the season early. It’s going to take a while to recalculate and roll back war 10’s result so we estimate that season rewards will be deliver by Wednesday 8th December. This date is an estimate and if we require more time we will alert you on Wednesday” it’s pretty simple customer service that tempers peoples expectations without fully committing to a date. Instead they don’t communicate and it gets peoples backs up. Or worse they send a message without actually saying what’s happening just that they are trying…. Then unreal expectations come into play as is the case here. I’m happy to wait but can understand peoples frustrations

No that wont work.
    Then you'll still the complainers (who cant hold their horses even now), about wednesday.
    and you are committing to a date. If that falls through the forums will be even more on fire.

Kabam is communicating here, Miike has responded. I would like to have war rewards, but this impatience is unbecoming. Jeez fellas, stop acting like children throwing a tantrum.
    But they’re communicating poorly. They could have come out and set Wednesday as a goal/earliest possible date. It would’ve shut everyone up for 5 days. What we have from Kabam is “we have to recalculate the scores then rewards go out.” Even if you don’t want to box yourself into a timeline, at least save yourself the hassle of being spammed with questions for a window of time you knew would never include rewards.
    That's what they said initially, and for some reason it had to be reiterated because of lack of patience. If they don't have a concrete timeline, then they don't have one. This isn't that metaphorical of a situation. People are antsy when it comes to Rewards. It isn't really any deeper than that.
    Please show me where they said “initially” that rewards would be out on a pre-cancellation timetable. As far as I’m aware, that happened today. One announcement could’ve spared this forum almost every rewards post from Thursday through today.

I’m on here quite a bit and I’ve been waiting with the understanding it could be any day.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Hey everybody, the Alliance War season rewards are starting to roll out within the next few minutes! They might take some time to get to everybody, so be don't be worried if an Alliance mate gets their rewards before you do. Thank you all for your patience, and we apologize for not being more explicit with this timing initially.

Appreciate it @Kabam Miike
  • KaimagKaimag Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike why don’t you guys just do yourself a favor and award each alliance the rewards one level above their last war rank. No removing half war points, no extra work and makes people happy. Your team is understaffed and we are all over whelmed by continuous issues with game. Your job is easier, your clients are a little less unhappy. Make it a standard protocol for any season ended early. It’s not like the awards one level up are game changing. Nothing awarded in this game is game changing compared to what you can purchase on holidays anyway. It’s all about perception. Give the masses a freebie and move on.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Did you guys count war #10 @Kabam Miike ?
  • Yep.. kabam mess up.. still with points from war #10, so wrong..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    How are you seeing this?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Yep.. kabam mess up.. still with points from war #10, so wrong..

Proof?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Yep.. kabam mess up.. still with points from war #10, so wrong..

Yup, still 2095 war rating. I made sure I screenshot the war rating after the season ended. I restarted the game, collected my war season rewards too. In our case, we won the last war so it benefitted us.

Here are the screenshots. Points are deducted but not for the whole war 10.

• Hey Kabam, you should have respect with your customers, you had almost a week to make the right thing and you do this mess. We were in position 3 at the end of 9a war, and now we are far below because you count the points of the war that you announced that would not worth.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    So after a week of adjusting, you guys did nothing...? War 10 was not supposed to count and we didn't put any effort into the war that was cancelled. Those points were clearly added into the Season 30 totals that are currently showing. We were #14 overall in Masters with 12,842,080 points when the 3rd week end but we have 13+ million points now and have dropped to Plat 1 #4 (#24 overall - lost 10 spots) . We CANNOT GO UP in points after week #9 when you appropriately adjust the points...

So after a week of adjusting, you guys did nothing...? War 10 was not supposed to count and we didn't put any effort into the war that was cancelled. Those points were clearly added into the Season 30 totals that are currently showing. We were #14 overall in Masters with 12,842,080 points when the 3rd week end but we have 13+ million points now and have dropped to Plat 1 #4 (#24 overall - lost 10 spots) . We CANNOT GO UP in points after week #9 when you appropriately adjust the points...

Here is our war #10 - which we just said 'no' to after the announcement was made that it would not count.

After War #9 - our final season points total was 12,842,080

War #10 points should have never been added to that, which were 613,280. Even if you added those together we would be at 13,455,360 points. But we currently show 13,378,700, a random 76,660 difference... This is pretty frustrating that after a week, simple elementary mathematics of subtraction cannot be done and adjust scores appropiately. When can we expect to see the real finalized leaderboard and our real rewards @Kabam Miike ?

• So after a week of adjusting, you guys did nothing...? War 10 was not supposed to count and we didn't put any effort into the war that was cancelled. Those points were clearly added into the Season 30 totals that are currently showing. We were #14 overall in Masters with 12,842,080 points when the 3rd week end but we have 13+ million points now and have dropped to Plat 1 #4 (#24 overall - lost 10 spots) . We CANNOT GO UP in points after week #9 when you appropriately adjust the points...

Here is our war #10 - which we just said 'no' to after the announcement was made that it would not count.

After War #9 - our final season points total was 12,842,080

War #10 points should have never been added to that, which were 613,280. Even if you added those together we would be at 13,455,360 points. But we currently show 13,378,700, a random 76,660 difference... This is pretty frustrating that after a week, simple elementary mathematics of subtraction cannot be done and adjust scores appropiately. When can we expect to see the real finalized leaderboard and our real rewards @Kabam Miike ?

So, so they just reduced the war points, no multiplication by tier, because those 76660 you talk about are the ones you won from war # 10. Lmao.. Nice maths from kabam
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Oh boy... This is not good
  • MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    Hey Guys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

There is something went wrong with your calculation.

Looks like you didn’t remove the points of war#10

I’m playing in Matrix Allince and we were #5 over all , now we are rank #7 … and there are 2 alliances above us got docked .. we supposed to be rank#3

So, so they just reduced the war points, no multiplication by tier, because those 76660 you talk about are the ones you won from war # 10. Lmao.. Nice maths from kabam

Nice catch.. didn’t even notice the regular war points… so yeah they just reduced the points from war 10 w/o the tier/multiplier in place… 🤦‍♂️

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Well we can all agree the delay in rewards wasnt because Kabam was trying to fix the issue. They were purposely preventing people from changing alliances.

That's not true. We have evidence adjustments were made. Some had mathematical errors. They messed up, for sure. That doesn't mean we need to spread conspiracy.
  • BlockedGuitar72BlockedGuitar72 Posts: 5
    edited December 2021
    Yeah I agree