**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Duped Winter soldier or 5* Unduped Winter soldier

So who should I upgrade? 4* Duped Winter soldier R5 or 5* Unduped Winter soldier R3? I don't have any 4* R5s nor 5* R3s. Thank you!

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Tough choice.

Since bucky is not a gamechanging champ I would say neither, I have the same as you and i think they'll stay at R4 and R2 and hold the resources for someone better.
  • Have my 5* at R3 and have zero regrets. Rode him almost exclusively through 5.2.

That being said he’s duped and I find his power drain really useful when questing even if it is random.

So my recommendation would be to hold until/if he gets awakened or you get something better.

Don’t bother with the 4*.
  • Use it for Blade. Attending
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    5* WInter Soldier because it is your first R3 5*.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Took my 5* to r3 unduped and he’s great, fully intend to r4 him when I get the chance. I also have a duped 4/40 4* but the 5* has better damage and a stronger sp3 which has a killer bleed. He hits hard and deals a lot of damage over time with a lot of useful attributes. You could wait and try to get Gwenpool etc but realistically that may never happen, or if it does it could be many months away or even longer. I like to work with what I have at the present but if you want to wait that’s entirely your choice. But I don’t think you’ll regret upgrading the 5*.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Took my 5* to r3 unduped and he’s great, fully intend to r4 him when I get the chance. I also have a duped 4/40 4* but the 5* has better damage and a stronger sp3 which has a killer bleed. He hits hard and deals a lot of damage over time with a lot of useful attributes. You could wait and try to get Gwenpool etc but realistically that may never happen, or if it does it could be many months away or even longer. I like to work with what I have at the present but if you want to wait that’s entirely your choice. But I don’t think you’ll regret upgrading the 5*.

+1
    I have him 5* 3/5 unduped and he is very useful and easy to use.
  • Strbz_JsonStrbz_Json Posts: 12
    Thankyou everyone. I think i'll wait for a while for better champions. Maybe until December. Haha
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    5*. I find WS’ Signature counter productive.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    5*. I find WS’ Signature counter productive.

Really?

Why is that?