**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-K9 - THE REWARDS IS MESSED UP!!!

Well, at this time many of you guys already know, but we need say. Kabam messed up again.

I’m just a player of X-K9 and we finished 9 AW in TOP 3 global. With the drop of BLACK, we supposed to be in TOP 2.

However, Kabam did not decrease the AW 10 points as it was said he would. With this, the X-K9 is in Platinum 1 when it should be TOP 2.

In other words, the position of the alliances, the seasonal rewards. Everything is wrong. We waited so far, why not check before, Kabam?

What you gonna do?

Comments

• Hey guys, we need some explanation about this because we waits until you say that Alliance War 10 was not count for the season points before we decide to not play this war.

We have a lot of work as officers and members to achieve this world position and we hope that you can figure out how to fix this issue.
  • aw 10 was not to be scored, what happened ??
    you need to adjust this urgently
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    Its happening the same with MI-BR. They're counting AW 10!

Fix the rewards for xk9 and mi-br, kabam. Its not fair with the players that are giving the most to get there lol
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    Kurtxz said:

I believe you were docked. It is not because of counting errors.

They didnt. Kabam its counting AW 10 lol
  • Manchester_Manchester_ Posts: 18
    Kurtxz said:

No, we weren't. None of our players have been banned or received any punishment. Also, in the lists that are being released with the alliances that have been banned we do not appear.
    The problem is the 10th war. We have all of the season's points recorded.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Same we were top 10 and now we are top 14
  • Manchester_Manchester_ Posts: 18
    Gil0610 said:

Same we were top 10 and now we are top 14

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Kabam solves it.
  • @Kurtxz, no man, we havent been docked, everyone at the aliance is playing normally. Its something very wrong. We are with the same points that we were after war 10, but we should be with the points that we had after war 9.
  • KurtxzKurtxz Posts: 28
    @Fredericogoulart then you should be in 2nd place, right above us (PBT)... Did you play the tenth war?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Kurtxz said:

I’m not in that alliance but kabam did count war 10. The OP is correct.

@Kabam Miike

What’s the plan now? War 10 wasn’t supposed to count
  • @Kurtxz We didn't play the tenth war, and at the 9 war, we're in masters top 3. We decided to not play the tenth war right after Kabam releases the note that informs this war was not counting for te season points.
    Gentleman, what they will do is rerank then reissue. I will personally be happy.
  • MVPEPMVPEP Posts: 1
    Help us Kabam...
  • We were at plat 4 rank 30! Before the 10th war started. And we lost it without an effort coz offcourse you guys told us it doesn't count but it did. We are now to be found in gold 1 rank 32. How does this make sense. I feel like punching you idiots for making us wait so much and delivering ****.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Maybe they finally caught the mods 😂
  • LucaswpaLucaswpa Posts: 1
    Run477 said:

To be fair, xk9 mods and somehow always avoids getting docked. This just probably evens out the rewards you should have had over a 5 season stretch.

You probably took a better reward than you're used to, and to justify accuse another ally of having taken Dock, maybe when you face an ally and have a negative result, is there no other way to justify defeat without diminishing the next?

edited December 2021
    Lucaswpa said:

Run477 said:

To be fair, xk9 mods and somehow always avoids getting docked. This just probably evens out the rewards you should have had over a 5 season stretch.

You probably took a better reward than you're used to, and to justify accuse another ally of having taken Dock, maybe when you face an ally and have a negative result, is there no other way to justify defeat without diminishing the next?

He has a point. I think they were the alliance that posted the YouTube video with a defender doing arena damage with 20+ fury stacks LOL. If I have the wrong alliance I apologize. I’ll look for that video to post for ya.

Actually we got what we were supposed to. Top half of masters.
  • We got shafted as well.... We were Gold 2 before our last war and in the top of that bracket and even winning that last war we were shoved to Gold 3! Kabam has REALLY REALLY screwed a bunch of alliances over. (Not like that is anything new!!!)
  • Same in our ally. We were in Gold 1 before war 10 and we are in Gold 2 now. It is not possibile, a war season thrown away due to a technical error. We ask Kabam to fix this error.

• SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18

I just have 1 question .. How TF you finish the 150 fights in 7100-7300 seconds ?? Isn’t that suspicious?

Nice war planing. If we face a km by example we'd never send a doom + mr. F. Thing in l5, skilled omega not a claire. There's lot of matchups that if you want to discuss I could probably think of a faster one. That was always our strategy when we are planing our attack.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Not sure on this as they did adjust the scores down accounting for the last war that was being removed.. I took pictures of what my alliance would have had on tht last war right before season end (had last one counted) and one of the posted score for rewards after adjustment.
    Not saying they couldn’t of messed up some alliances but my alliance was adjusted as stated.

• Hey summoners, we’ve posted an update here:

To keep everybody informed and all conversation in one place, please use that thread, and I’ll be closing this one down.
This discussion has been closed.