**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sending some much needed love

I’ve been a long time player of this game (heading into my sixth year in January) and have seen the many highs and lows this game has offered me. Even with some of the issues that have plagued the game lately, I still play every day and although it might be frustrating at times, still love it with all my heart! @Kabam Miike and the team have been working very hard and I appreciate their efforts in trying their best to keep this game up and run I g the best way that they can.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I give 👍
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Still love the game(except when I pull Groot back to back)
    I believe the community is being too aggressive towards Kabam
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    I love it too.
    But not sure I can say the same after I will get disappointed by their upcomming Calenders & trade store.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    although my comments are usually sarcastic and negative, thats just how i am and express myself. it just sucks when a rant or message gets taken down due to hurt feelings.

none the less this is a happy post
    i do appreciate the things that are done right and all the hard work that is put into the content. like the Hawkeye gameplay changes are super cool (not so sure about the power drain changes tho). and also all the free cav shard that are possible every month! like those were some great ideas!

lets focus on the upcoming year and how we as a community can help rather than watch from the sidelines, cant go into a new year on a bumpy road

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Indeed. Mods especially function the same way that service workers do. We all know how tough it has been in those industries in the last couple years. And it’s especially difficult just in terms of getting the right staffing anymore. We can all do better at keeping our tone and conversation in line with how we would like to be treated.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Lpoo said:

Good point, this is the game we love,

This didn’t age well from earlier this evening with the AW debacle.
    That being said, I still love this game. I remember when I first pulled 4* Thor classic in the summer of 2019, and was chuffed to all hell. I’m excited to revisit those same feelings in the future with this game.
  • RavenprinceRavenprince Posts: 2
    Agree. Despite the current game issues, this is a great game. Wishing for a better 2022, and more positivity all around.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Despite all we've said @Kabam Miike we still love this game and we hope 2022 will be great for the team and the community... We still appreciate all that you have done @Kabam to make this game better than ever... Remember that this is the Holiday season and be happy! Merry Christmas in advance to you all!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Approaching 5 years without missing a day. We appreciate you, Miike and the whole gang! ❤️

Like this game so much, I decided to make a baby with it today.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

People need to remember it’s not them vs us, we are all working together to make the game better. Kabam and us, us and Kabam. We all want the same thing, a good game.

We could definitely do with a bit more positivity, especially with the 18 months we’ve all had in real life and the game. And that’s doesn’t just mean be happy about everything always. Giving bad feedback is important, as is giving good feedback. But it’s the way that feedback is given thats important.

But yeah, I want to extend a thanks to everyone on the forum team, game team and anyone in the community giving feedback in a helpful way even if I don’t agree with it (it’s true, I can be wrong too sometimes). We all love this game, and that’s what is important at the end of the day!

I agree, all we want is a good game and I for myself have to admit that it is sometimes hard to hold myself back and admit that my vision of the game's future is in no way gonna happen.

However where I give, I have to also take. I admit the game team is doing a lot for the game, a lot has been improved over the past year. Many buffs, better optimalisation etc, there is a lot of positive stuff happening and I am grateful for the work of the team, I really am. Especially with Act 7, new engine and champs design.

But I think one of the reasons for forums toxicity is the lagging communication. When important topics are being discussed for weeks and viewed thousand times, it really calls for an answer. You said that a feedback (good or bad) is important. That is true but if you have no assurance that the feedback is recieved, it becomes frustrating. People put a lot of time and effort into testing things, gathering data, thinking their feedback through, looking from different POVs and then writing a summary here on forums. After that they discuss it with people here on forums, get new ideas, modify their previous demands and so on.
    Well hundreds of comments later and thousands of reactions&views, the thread dies off only to be ignored with absolutely no response, leaving people forever uncertain, whether the dev team has even recieved that feedback. Who wouldn't get frustrated after all this? And if you add silent changes to champions (that contrast with the plethora of bugs fixed in the patchnotes, that vast majority of players haven't even encountered), it just leaves much less space for mutual trust between players and devs.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

People need to remember it’s not them vs us, we are all working together to make the game better. Kabam and us, us and Kabam. We all want the same thing, a good game.

We could definitely do with a bit more positivity, especially with the 18 months we’ve all had in real life and the game. And that’s doesn’t just mean be happy about everything always. Giving bad feedback is important, as is giving good feedback. But it’s the way that feedback is given thats important.

But yeah, I want to extend a thanks to everyone on the forum team, game team and anyone in the community giving feedback in a helpful way even if I don’t agree with it (it’s true, I can be wrong too sometimes). We all love this game, and that’s what is important at the end of the day!

I agree, all we want is a good game and I for myself have to admit that it is sometimes hard to hold myself back and admit that my vision of the game's future is in no way gonna happen.

However where I give, I have to also take. I admit the game team is doing a lot for the game, a lot has been improved over the past year. Many buffs, better optimalisation etc, there is a lot of positive stuff happening and I am grateful for the work of the team, I really am. Especially with Act 7, new engine and champs design.

But I think one of the reasons for forums toxicity is the lagging communication. When important topics are being discussed for weeks and viewed thousand times, it really calls for an answer. You said that a feedback (good or bad) is important. That is true but if you have no assurance that the feedback is recieved, it becomes frustrating. People put a lot of time and effort into testing things, gathering data, thinking their feedback through, looking from different POVs and then writing a summary here on forums. After that they discuss it with people here on forums, get new ideas, modify their previous demands and so on.
    Well hundreds of comments later and thousands of reactions&views, the thread dies off only to be ignored with absolutely no response, leaving people forever uncertain, whether the dev team has even recieved that feedback. Who wouldn't get frustrated after all this? And if you add silent changes to champions (that contrast with the plethora of bugs fixed in the patchnotes, that vast majority of players haven't even encountered), it just leaves much less space for mutual trust between players and devs.

All jokes aside, it’s up to us all to be positive and leaders here instead of going down the dark path of toxicity.

Keep communicating your wishes and desires in a constructive way. Remember, Kabam is a company and we’re not entitled to free “stuff”. We all want a good game - which we have, and this community has not yet reached its full potential of goodness.

Together we can make sure we become the best version of ourselves and our community which interacts with the people who want the same thing with the game.

Good job OP.