**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hardest, Most Underrated and Most Overrated MCOC Boss

The title says everything, type your answers!

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    For me the hardest will always be 5.4.6 Ultron. I just hate him. All bosses in Story up till 7.3.6 were MUCH easier than this guy for me. He is my arch enemy I suppose.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Hardest: 6.1.2 ultron
    Underrated: 6.2.5 mordo(just because of the nodes combining with mordo's blocky ai)
    Oveerrated: 6.2.2 sinister(because u just need poison immune and fury champ
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    hardest:act 5 collector(atleast the abyss collector doesn't have unblockable specials and bane)
    underrated:6.3.1 medusa(this was probably because i didn't have many bleed champs ranked up but i used more than double the amount of revives i used for rest of 6.3)
    overrated:6.2.5 mordo(white mags prefight makes this fight a lot easier but the strength in numbers node is annoying
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Hardest : AOL Collector (obvious reasons)
    Underrated : 6.3 Medusa (well designed fight that isn't as appreciated by the community as it needs to be)
    Overrated : 6.2.5 Mordo & Grandmaster (Mordo bcoz he isn't as tough as people say & GM bcoz I just didn't like him that much & thought he ws overhyped)
    6.2.5 exploration is very tough & it makes Mordo look harder than he is
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Hardest: SOP Grandmaster, he was nothing like 6.4 GM who i managed to do itemless. The sop one was filled with bugs (that damn sp1 beam bug) coupled with an extremely passive aggressive AI (didn’t throw his specials but pinned you against the wall) made this the absolute worst fight ever.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I struggle with any boss that has buffet or something cuz I don't have despair/any good regen counter ranked up.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Over rated :- 6.2.5 Mordo
    Underrated :- 5.4.6 Ultron
    Hardest :- Abyss collector and Grandmaster ( imo GM is best skill based boss )
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Hardest: 6.1.2 ultron
    Underrated: 6.2.5 mordo(just because of the nodes combining with mordo's blocky ai)
    Oveerrated: 6.2.2 sinister(because u just need poison immune and fury champ

this is some who one of your dumber takes

have you even fought 6.2.5 mordo, that guy is nowhere near close to underrated
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Hardest: Abyss CMM at the time of release when she was bugged and took like no damage

Overrated: Abyss LC and most of act 6

Underrated: Abyss GG without fury or mags like me back in the day
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    This is of the bosses I have faced
    Hardest 6.1.1 Sabertooth
    Underrated can't think of one
    overrated collector really wasn't hard
  • ShepShep Posts: 142
    @JoshKosh557 has no cooldown.. and I didnt have an evade counter for him.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    Shep said:

@JoshKosh557 has no cooldown.. and I didnt have an evade counter for him.

Ultron doesn't evade all the time. Just wait for him to evade an the intercept
  • ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    Hardest is variant 1.3.1 Ultron
  • ShepShep Posts: 142
    @CyborgNinja135 Trust me its harder then it looks on paper . Bs node combo is why i posted.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hardest: ehh prob abyss collector
    Overrated: 6.2 Champion (esp after nerf)
    Underrated: No clue
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Shep said:

in incursions
    you try to intercept he evades lol

I faced the same guy.. He was easy for me with Falcon... Once died to him with Falcon so used ultron, worked for me...
    Also, just asking... What would be the hardest nodes and your least favourite powers to face
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

For me the hardest will always be 5.4.6 Ultron. I just hate him. All bosses in Story up till 7.3.6 were MUCH easier than this guy for me. He is my arch enemy I suppose.

Laughs in 3* Loki carina challenge
    Ikr, that one awaits me next, already looking forward. That boss cost me 4000 units to explore. I am f2p so that's hellishly lot. And the worst is, that back then I did it w already an op team: 4* Medusa, 4* Blade+his trinity, all maxed out.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Hardest: AOL Collector. No contest.
    Overrated: IDK if these champs are overrated in terms of difficulty but I had a blast fighting both the new Kang boss and Grandmaster (not Gwenmaster tho. Me and my homies hate Gwenmaster and her inverted controls).
    Underrated: idk but nobody talks about the guy who still haunts my nightmares after all these years... Prenerf Autoblocking "can parry on autoblock" MODOK. He was changed not long after his release to not be able to do this but I never forget. I still shutter.
    Everyone sayin' AOL collector or 6.2.6 champion... Some also sayin' 5.4.6 Ultron and act 6 ultron
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    6.1.6. Sentinel. So many revives...