**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which route to go in getting to TB?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently acquired a 6* CGR (First God Tier Champ ever) but trying to decide which route to go with.
Should I rank up unduped 6* CGR to R2 or
Rank up unduped 5* GHulk to R3, Rank up unduped 5* Magik to R4, rank up duped 5* Iceman to R3. (I'm thinking these 3 champs what I going to need for Act 6 completion) I don't have a 5* Ghost, Quake, CG, and Medusa.
Trying to progress to TB.

I have BWCV, NF, CMM all 5* and fully duped and full sig.
5*AA, Apop, Domino fully ranked and duped
The rest of the 5* roster still at R1, which will take some time to get to R4

Currently at Act 6.2.4.
Any advice would be most appreciated!!

Which route to go in getting to TB? 35 votes

Rank up unduped 6* CGR to R2
100%
DrenlinJadedSpeedbumpyossTotal_Domin01Xcrøss_TRSandeepSrockykostonCap366John757SnakepAmazing_Demon05MiStaLovaEwell65SSS69B00tblackNetbreakerMercymakerRenaxqqSuperiorSymbioteScrubhan 35 votes
Rank up unduped 5* GHulk to R3, Rank up unduped 5* Magik to R4, rank up duped 5* Iceman to R3
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Only Magik for now, and try to awaken her. Rank up cgr if you want. Hold off on the rest
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cgr will end fights really fast
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Wow 😂
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    If you’ve learned how to play Cgr he’s awesome, but if you can’t figure him out then I’d hold off for now
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Thanks every1 for the input. Gonna go ahead and rank up CGR and see if it will carry me through Act 6 to TB. Good luck to every1 this gifting event!!