**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use 3* awaking and 99 sig stone on.

I have loads of options: x23, voodoo, sl, quake, psylocke, etc.
Who would benefit most, im not looking for anything specific like attacker or defender.
Thanks in advance?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Has to be Doctor V and you need to be familiar with the odd and even combo.
  • Doctor Voodoo without question? I’m in the same situation as the OP. Here’s what I’m working with:

0qxwezc8ljju.png
    PapaBear1 wrote: »
    Doctor Voodoo without question? I’m in the same situation as the OP. Here’s what I’m working with:

Bring up Magik as high as you can. Next Doctor V, Gwenpool, Ultron, Storm.
    As you have awakened Hulkbuster, rank him for AW.

Obviously, other Summoners can have different views.
  • RB3RB3 Posts: 6
    edited November 2017
    Does it matter? 3*a are useless in the game.

Assuming your not a new player of course
  • Sl for sure
  • Here’s what I got in the top row. From what I’ve gathered reading posts I need to get scarlet witch and magik awakened and jacked up. My concern in ranking up voodoo in addition to scarlet witch and magik would be having too many mystics and not having enough diversity when starting a quest. And while I’m not a new player I’ve been an extremely casual player for awhile, mostly just letting my 6 year old fight in the arenas, but when I pulled my first 4 star (hyperion) a month or so ago I got hooked somehow. I’m looking to get my gang of champions as stacked as possible, which also means I might have to wait until I pull a different champion of the ones I have now aren’t worth it. So if you see a glaring omission of a champion I really need, that would be helpful as well to save it for then.

Thank you all for your help and insight by the way—not just in this thread but in general as well throughout all of the forum posts.

h4jmapqz7b7q.png

edited November 2017
    mostly just letting my 6 year old fight in the arenas,

Create another account for your 6 year-old. You don't want to wake up one day and found he sold your Hyperion.

Rank up all your 4*s. Three of them are very good. Vulture is good too.
    Join an alliance.

• KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited November 2017
    doobiebrother -> voodoo x23
    PapaBear1 -> vodoo magik ultron

for start you need power control and regen champs

• Just joined an alliance that has 3-4 active guys 2 weeks ago. I devoted a ton of time playing another game (tap sports baseball) extremely competitively. 18 hours a day and hundreds of dollars per week competitively (or even more if we were in a battle during an event). But my wife wasn’t exactly a fan and then we had another baby so I had to step away from that. I’m sure many of you on here have that same sort of dedication to this game, I just don’t have the time to put more than an hour or two in per day.
    18 hours a day and hundreds of dollars per week competitively (or even more if we were in a battle during an event)

Game developer cracking ideas to bring you on board. Maybe you are going to get loads of 4* from PHCs.
    But my wife wasn’t exactly a fan and then we had another baby so I had to step away from that. I’m sure many of you on here have that same sort of dedication to this game, I just don’t have the time to put more than an hour or two in per day.

While I am going to get 0 4* from PHCs ... spend time with your wife and kids. :)

• winterthur wrote: »
    18 hours a day and hundreds of dollars per week competitively (or even more if we were in a battle during an event)

Game developer cracking ideas to bring you on board. Maybe you are going to get loads of 4* from PHCs.
    But my wife wasn’t exactly a fan and then we had another baby so I had to step away from that. I’m sure many of you on here have that same sort of dedication to this game, I just don’t have the time to put more than an hour or two in per day.

While I am going to get 0 4* from PHCs ... spend time with your wife and kids. :)

You’re probably right. I downloaded this game and started my account not long after it was first released a couple years ago or more. It wouldn’t surprise me if they saw how much money I was spending in the App Store and then noticed when it stopped/slowed drastically. Like a dealer giving away the first hit for free, I’m getting baptized heavily by RNGesus right now only to be jonesing for a fix next month and somehow only pull 2* champions out of guaranteed 4* crystals.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Who do you have for thier squad? Voodoo at 17 is higher than my magic at 99. But look at what synergy builds you have to go with whoever you use them on. Growth with a plan beyond just choosing the most powerful champ. Maybe consider drop odds as well. Magic has dropped a lot for me...Voodoo only twice.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Use it on a rare 3*. Red deadpool, hulk, og vision.

I used mine on 3* hulk. Nice little trophy.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The docs got it right pick a rare.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    if youre good enough 3s SL can do ROL and ACT 4. otherwise save it and use it on rare new champ if you get one. youll dupe all your 3s naturally over the next 2 or 3 months if youre active enough. plus end up with loads of awakening gems
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Just joined an alliance that has 3-4 active guys 2 weeks ago. I devoted a ton of time playing another game (tap sports baseball) extremely competitively. 18 hours a day and hundreds of dollars per week competitively (or even more if we were in a battle during an event). But my wife wasn’t exactly a fan and then we had another baby so I had to step away from that. I’m sure many of you on here have that same sort of dedication to this game, I just don’t have the time to put more than an hour or two in per day.

If there are only 3-4 active guys in your alliance, you need a new alliance. Don't be afraid to move on after a while, if you outgrow your alliance. You'll get items and champs a lot quicker the more active the alliance is, in events, AQ, and AW. There are penalties when you change alliances (no rewards for a week for AQ & SA), but it's worth it if you're barely getting anything now.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    My list of God Tier Champs:
    Mephisto, Nightcrawler, Yondu, WWII Cap, Psylocke (awakened), Wolverine (awakened, Archangel, Iceman, Rogue (awakened), Stark Spidey, Black Widow (awakened), Dare Devil (awakened), Red Deadpool Awakened, Star Lord (awakened), Howard the Duck (very high armor rating, also has bleed/poison/shock).

I know most people would also include Dr Voodoo as well as some others but these are ones I have personal experience with and consider to be God Tier.