**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is aegon real?

Does aegon even exist in the game? I’ve been trying to get him for months now and have been disappointed both with regular 5* crystals skill/mutant 5* crystals and legendary, grandmaster etc. basically any crystal where he is a possibility I’ve tried it exhaustively.

Comments

• Jcone33Jcone33 Posts: 26
    I’d love to get him on my roster higher than a 3*, preferably 5 or 6 so he’s useful in the books and alliance wars and so on
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You very well know the answer to this
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    Snuggzy said:

I have him as both 5* duped and 6* unduped, so yes. I still don't have a NF, Warlock, BWCV or G99, though. Gotta love that RNG, man.

I’ve been searching for NF for so long. I’ve even bought the nexus crystals for him and his specific cav crystals can’t seem to pull him above a 4*. I’ve also opened so many dual class crystals. I just can’t seem to pull him.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    no he’s a myth
  • No

Hi

Hi thank you, for your input also HOW? also I’m a tiny bit jealous
    Snuggzy said:

I have him as both 5* duped and 6* unduped, so yes. I still don't have a NF, Warlock, BWCV or G99, though. Gotta love that RNG, man.

What is rng?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Jcone33 said:

Hi

It's just random luck. There are some champs that i also want as a 6*, but members of my alliance has managed to pull and dupe :(

Jcone33 said:

Hi

It's just random luck. There are some champs that i also want as a 6*, but members of my alliance has managed to pull and dupe :(
    I thought I saw someone post something like a nexus crystal except you could pick any 1 champ at the * level. I’m curious how one would go about procuring said item…
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Jcone33 said:

Jcone33 said:

Hi

I thought I saw someone post something like a nexus crystal except you could pick any 1 champ at the * level. I’m curious how one would go about procuring said item…
    Spend 18,000 units on cyber weekend
    OGAvenger said:

Jcone33 said:

Jcone33 said:

Hi

If you were/are TB. The 2020 nexus let you pick 1 of the 24(??) champions that were released that year as a 6* champ
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    I hope he does since I’m taking him to R3 tomorrow.

It’s just random. I couldn’t get any rarity of Aegon during my first 6 months. Then I got the 3 and 4* within 3 days of each other. Then nothing for another few months despite 6 straight months of Skill/Mutant dual crystal, then got him in May. Duped him a week before July 4th, max sigged him pretty much immediately, then pulled the 6* that weekend. Duped the six * two or three weeks later.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Jcone33 said:

Jcone33 said:

Hi

If you were/are TB. The 2020 nexus let you pick 1 of the 24(??) champions that were released that year as a 6* champ
    Even then it's not guaranteed to get him.

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Jcone33 said:

Jcone33 said:

Hi

Even then it's not guaranteed to get him.
    What? Lol Aegon wasn’t even in that crystal so it was 100% guaranteed you wouldn’t get him.

The guy was asking about a nexus crystal that let you pick any 1 champ from a certain star level. The only crystal like that so far was the 2020 nexus crystal for TB players this cyber Monday for 18k units
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    101 mutant/skill crystals to get mine
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    I wasn't trying as hard as you were but hang in there. I finally pulled him about a month ago.

Someday @Jcone33 , someday.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    He exists I talked to him, he says he doesn't want to be on your roster.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    I've opened him like 5 times at least, within an year now I don't want him anymore. Then there's doom who doesn't exist for me. It's been years and still don't have him even as a 5*. Thronebreallker here
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Just how it works, man. It stinks, but your time will come.
    After three years of playing, no 5* or 6* colossus. That means soon, right?
    Lpoo said:

Just how it works, man. It stinks, but your time will come.
    After three years of playing, no 5* or 6* colossus. That means soon, right?

Colossus was my first 6 star pull ever, awesome defender