**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Now this is just wrong. Why is the second mission locked?

It's not supposed to unlock this week.
    I find that hard to believe. Why would they have two missions available for a week but only one the next week? This is a bug through and through.
    At first I thought it was a bug too, but as others are sure to point out, it's intended to be this way...

Quests unlock weekly on Wednesdays throughout the event. Once a Quest is unlocked, it will remain open until the end of the event.

Format
    3 Chapters (2 Quests per Chapter)

Schedule
    Chapter 1 - Quest 1: December 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 1 - Quest 2: December 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Chapter 2 - Quest 1: December 8, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 2 - Quest 2: December 15, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Chapter 3 - Quest 1: December 22, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 3 - Quest 2: December 29, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    I stand corrected. I missed that part. Thank you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting. All I want to know is if it's okay to run through again.
  • The_Shiny_D0meThe_Shiny_D0me Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Glad it's not just me seeing this.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Epic is the only one that reset for me.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I thought I forgot epic so I 100% explored it
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Same I thought I missed epic, so I did 100% again. Hope Kabam will not think as exploitation.
  • I felt bad about this at first... then i just got a 1 hit death from a parry bug.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Just like every1 here, I thought I already did it, but then I second guess myself that maybe I haven't completed Epic. Then I hear this on youtube and on this forum. I also agree that there should be a banner above to notify summoners about this.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Obviously you are already aware that Epic difficulty for chapter 1 reset, but the second quest of chapter 2 is still locked after 100% quest 1. It says “coming soon”…is this supposed to happen? I remember both quests in chapter 1 being available last week.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    In the announcement details for this month it states that only the Chapter 1 opens both parts at once. After that it is one per week.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    If they can't be bothered to put a banner or make a post saying hold off on redoing epic to get to Chapter 2 for a bit then they shouldn't be able to do anything to people who just want to keep progressing in what they released.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Can you let us know if we are allowed to rerun Epic difficultly or will it be viewed as cheating to get more rewards?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    All four difficulties are reset on my account. I definitely did all four last week.
  • Same here, I just completed it again and got the rewards twice, didn't feel like waiting,...wait what 2.2 coming soon? C'mon man.
  • saddleupsaddleup Posts: 31
    I entered legendary 1.1 and boss is supposed to be Goblin I think but the boss is rhino who I believe is supposed to be the boss for 2.1.. I also had previously completed chapter 1 and all difficulties have reset to 0 progress

Only Epic reset on my end, however with zero info available I’m not going to touch the difficulties that appear fine.

Go ahead and do the ones that are fine if you want until they clarify the reset one. They're as per usual.

Only Epic reset on my end, however with zero info available I’m not going to touch the difficulties that appear fine.

Go ahead and do the ones that are fine if you want until they clarify the reset one. They're as per usual.
    That’s how they getcha
    You're not going to receive any repercussions for doing a Quest that isnt bugged.
  • SJSSJS Posts: 11

Same epic reset completely. Kept progression on the other 3 difficulties though.
  • Can I get a 2.2 though?
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★

Can I get a 2.2 though?

2.2 doesn't come out til next week
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Personally hasn't effected me since I realised it was a bug and haven't reran it. But others in my alliance weren't aware and thought they had just forgotten to do it last week. Not many in my alliance aside from me check the forums (was a little too late for some by the time I informed them) , so I think it would be unfair to penalise anyone that has ran it again, as it could be a genuine mistake...as there is no in game message to say anything how are people supposed to know what's going on?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Epic for me
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

How is there still no response from Kabam on this?

There was zibit asking which all quests the bug was found. Nothing after that
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Only epic
  • RekamRekam Posts: 16
    I hope not banned me, i start whitout seeing what chapter whas