**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Comments

• All missions have been restarted! Except the legendary mission! Kabam, are you going to fix it or can we do it all over again without punishment?!!
  • SlapjackSlapjack Posts: 29
    Is it bugged? Chapter2 open today, and after buying an energy refill…it was locked. Only able to do one of two
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    6 total chapters that need to run over 5 weeks. So they opened two during the first week, and then the other four will open one per week.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Just like every1 here, I thought I already did it, but then I second guess myself that maybe I haven't completed Epic. Then I hear this on youtube and on this forum. I also agree that there should be a banner above to notify summoners about this.

THIS. At the very least a warning label here would notify your player base not to do bugged Epic.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Has this been fixed yet
  • MEGATRON7214MEGATRON7214 Posts: 24
    edited December 2021

How come the chapter 2 electro boss fight is locked. To my understanding both parts of the chapter should be unlocked. Just like week 1 was. Is this a bug or intentional.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I thought i was going mad when I saw 0% completion on epic. Thank you all for making me sane gain.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2 unlocks next week. There are 6 chapters but only 5 weeks so week 1 had 2 chapters unlocked.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I dont even really care about double rewards - I dont want to spend the time (and energy) doing chapter 1 over if I dont have to, just to get into 2.1. Can we please get some resolution?
  • jackal83jackal83 Posts: 65
    Can confirm the A SINISTER CELEBRATION Side Quest reset of EPIC difficulty for Chapter 1 when Chapter 2 was released and it could be ran again.
    https://youtu.be/5rOecPIOXlA
  • NemesisOfFuryNemesisOfFury Posts: 22
    edited December 2021

How come the chapter 2 electro boss fight is locked. To my understanding both parts of the chapter should be unlocked. Just like week 1 was. Is this a bug or intentional.

It was intentional. The other chapters will come with one per week
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Electro should be unlocked. The CHAPTERS unlock each week. But you are able to run both quests inside them.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can we get even an update? 6+ hours and only thing we got is which level. Nadda else. Exactly what I talking about on another thread. Zero communication
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

@Kabam Zibiit epic is the only one that's reset for my account
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Electro should be unlocked. The CHAPTERS unlock each week. But you are able to run both quests inside them.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    OK folks - it has been 6 1/2 hours and no communication nor has the SQ been taken back down. Given how quickly Kabam has acted in the past around side quest issues (within minutes), I’m assuming at this point we just need to re-run them if ours has been reset.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Seems like its fixed for me now.
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57

OK folks - it has been 6 1/2 hours and no communication nor has the SQ been taken back down. Given how quickly Kabam has acted in the past around side quest issues (within minutes), I’m assuming at this point we just need to re-run them if ours has been reset.

Question is are they going to dock people for running again and receiving double rewards, when all they wanted was to run this week?
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41

That's a gamble @Oakenshield , the kabam powers that be should not hold that against those who run it again but they'd probably pull your rewards. i'd suggest being careful, you don't want to be thrown into Kabam jail before the gifting event kicks off in a few weeks.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Thanks @jaydub - Appreciate the warning. That said, it looks like they have now fixed it for three out of the four difficulties on my account (epic still reset, but others now working) so I’ll just do the others and come back to Epic later.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

Question is are they going to dock people for running again and receiving double rewards, when all they wanted was to run this week?
    If you decide to run it again, just don't use any of the extra resources that you may have gotten from running it a second time.

They have been known to "take those extra rewards back" in the past.

Do not take this as me saying you should rerun any quest that reset.... This is always a do at your own risk.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Mine changed. Only legendary didn't reset earlier, but upon logging back in all these hours later, they're all normal except for epic difficulty. Very strange
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I doubt they're likely to ban anyone for running this through. It's a gated Quest that reset. For that matter, we're talking about a few Shards and a Cav Crystal. I'm still waiting but I don't think we need to run for the fire extinguisher.
  • So to summarize everything more for myself than others

Problem 1: At first, Chapter 2 was locked even though it was supposed to be opened by today.
    Solution: RESTART THE GAME

Problem 2: For Epic Difficulty, Chapter 1 was reset
    Solution 2: I re-ran it and got the rewards again haha. Pls do not take the rewards away

Problem 3: Electro is not unlocked yet
    Solution 3: He opens next week? Why though?
  • Still no response on this? Epic difficulty remains bugged for me showing I haven’t done it when I have. I don’t want to do it again lol.
  • iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    Well, thanks to the side quest starting on Epic instead of Legendary like normal, I accidentally did Epic again without even realizing it. All I can say is Kabam better NOT be upset by this bug and take these rewards back. 🙄
  • ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    Noise72 said:

Will players be penalized for re-playing Epic difficulty? One of my alliance mates went through it again before realizing he had already done it.

I hope not. I did it assuming I somehow forgot. I’ve had a lot going on these last 2 weeks and I’m old, so I just assumed I missed it. Would suck to be penalized for a bug of many bugs that aren’t our fault. At least it doesn’t look like something you can run over and over again limitlessly.