**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

Epic is the quest that reset for me as it has for many others.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I just re-ran chapter 1 of epic, duped my 6* stealth Spidey from the shards. Hopefully it's not taken away. Would be **** considering it's kabam's mistake, not mine
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    It's been almost a day and still no answer as to whether we can do it again or not. I'm still waiting for the go ahead, but if there's no response until tonight I will only have to assume that since the situation is not considered important enough to justify either an in game message or a banner in the forums we are all ok to proceed and do epic difficulty again in order to advance to the next chapter.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Closing in on 24 hours since the latest SQ segment dropped, and players are still trying to figure out what to do about the newly reset quests.

No one wants to break the rules here. It would be courteous to provide direction re: whether it is a punishable offense for players who want to finish the available quests.

Communication and guidance. That’s all people are looking for.

Dr. Zola
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    I did the quest another time, thinking i just missed to do it last week...
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I needed that Iso so I just Explored the First Quest (1.1)

I didn’t gain any extra rewards as I only explored One Quest. They can just take away my rewards from 2.1 that way I don’t gain any extra rewards
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Hoitado said:

I needed that Iso so I just Explored the First Quest (1.1)

I didn’t gain any extra rewards as I only explored One Quest. They can just take away my rewards from 2.1 that way I don’t gain any extra rewards

Problem is that they've banned for less. People want a definitive answer on if running paths again will cause a ban. Kabam has yet to respond in the forums, but are continually editing and moving posts asking about this. Someone has provided a screenshot from someone else that you are able to rerun the paths, but there is no mention of consequences if you do. Could one of the mods cover an answer instead of just shuffling the questions?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    I gave them the afternoon to fix it then just ran it again to do the quest.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Honestly can’t remember if I already ran the epic difficulty already, seems to me that if they can’t remember and I can’t remember that I’m just gonna run it again and hope it’s the first pass.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Can we have confirmation on whether we can run Epic Chapter 1 again or not? Thanks.
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    Keep seeing post edited by kabam under some peoples posts but no word from kabam on weather this is going to be sorted or is sorted we need to know personally I have redone them but not spent the rewards incase they are going to be taken away.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Adamtaz said:

Keep seeing post edited by kabam under some peoples posts but no word from kabam on weather this is going to be sorted or is sorted we need to know personally I have redone them but not spent the rewards incase they are going to be taken away.

Tbh, if by 7 no announcement has been made concerning this, imma run the whole quest😑
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit you moving posts here less then an hour ago and have tons of people asking what’s going on and zero communication. You can’t even say we looking into it nothing zip zero nadda. And you guys wonder why players are getting upset and leaving. This is main cause. You guys don’t communicate with the player base
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    They have known there is an issue since yesterday. Even if they don't know how they plan to address it yet they could have at least made a post/banner and sent an in-game mail saying not to run epic until they decide what to do if they don't want us running it. They have chosen not to communicate any instructions, even a temporary hold while they make a decision, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to run it so we can keep progressing with the newly released quest.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Are we good to do the missing side quest again, or will that be considered an exploit and then have the BAN hammer hit. Need to know so I can get my reward for the new one that is now locked
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

They have known there is an issue since yesterday. Even if they don't know how they plan to address it yet they could have at least made a post/banner and sent an in-game mail saying not to run epic until they decide what to do if they don't want us running it. They have chosen not to communicate any instructions, even a temporary hold while they make a decision, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to run it so we can keep progressing with the newly released quest.

I have such limited play time available over the next few weeks I'm just doing what I have to do.
  • Hey everyone, the team is still looking into the root cause of this and is working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We know you all have some questions and we are hoping to be able to give you some answers to those today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the response Z.

Hey everyone, the team is still looking into the root cause of this and is working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We know you all have some questions and we are hoping to be able to give you some answers to those today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

The longer a response takes, the lack of in game messaging, and the longer the side quest is accessible, the more players are going to do it a second time either because they can't remember doing it the first time, or because they have to do it to progress in the side quest and can't be waiting around for action/answers from TPTB.

• JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    I agree almost 24 hrs later. And only one response. For real what's so difficult. Yea you can do it again to advance and do the chapter your supposed to be able to do. Or no dont do it till the team figures something out.

Hey everyone, the team is still looking into the root cause of this and is working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We know you all have some questions and we are hoping to be able to give you some answers to those today. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Also, just to confirm for everyone, if your progress from last week has been reset and you want to get through this week's quest, you are free to re-run through last week's quests. It isn't going to get you banned and you'll be able to keep the rewards from running it again.
    Thank you, this is all most of us wanted to know!
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★

Also, just to confirm for everyone, if your progress from last week has been reset and you want to get through this week's quest, you are free to re-run through last week's quests. It isn't going to get you banned and you'll be able to keep the rewards from running it again.
    What about people who didn't have it reset? My progress still shows 100% so I wouldn't be able to get the rewards from re-running it
  • JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71

Thank you for clarifying that up
    for us
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

what about those of us who did not get the reset? I would have loved getting the same extra rewards others are getting. This doesn't seem fair especially when a single crystal could in theory get you a got tier 6* champ
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the guidance.

Dr. Zola
  • SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    Starhawk said:

what about those of us who did not get the reset? I would have loved getting the same extra rewards others are getting. This doesn't seem fair especially when a single crystal could in theory get you a got tier 6* champ
    Take my 8 sigs to 3* Daredevil HK if you'd like
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I don't have access to Legendary 2.2 after exploring 2.1. It just says "Coming Soon." Do I have to wait for this like I did for bases?

Edit: nevermind, apparently 2.2 releases next week. Thanks I hate it.