**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting question

I joined the new alliance late. Meaning I won’t be able to score points in the event until after a few days after it begins.

Will my points just not count at all until I’m eligible?

Let’s see if I can be more clear..

Should I wait to gift until I’m actually eligible?

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    You won't put up any ally points until you are eligible. My advice would be just wait a few days until you are.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I have a question too about this.
    So the requirement was 14 days, right?
    Does this mean that if I join an alliance let's say today, I won't be eligible at all for the milestones, or I will become eligible after that 14 day period has passed (in this case a few days after the event starts)?
    Could anyone enlighten me about this please? I don't want to make a stupid mistake.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Does this mean that if I join an alliance let's say today, I won't be eligible at all for the milestones, or I will become eligible after that 14 day period has passed (in this case a few days after the event starts)?
    Could anyone enlighten me about this please? I don't want to make a stupid mistake.

Gifting starts the 20th
    Today is the 9th
    Add 14 to the 9th and you get the 23rd
    So, depending on what time of the day you joined, you will be eligible either the 23rd or 24th.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Thank you all

Also this member brings up a good question too. Will we be able to claim all rewards that we “missed” because we weren’t eligible at the time
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

You should become eligible for the milestones after that 14-day period, as far as I can tell. Just make sure you test it out with a super small gift first and see if it is working.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    You will be eligible by the 24th, any gifting you do before that won’t give your alliance any points so best to wait until you are eligible to start doing any exchanging. Your solo points will count before that but not alliance points.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Thank you guys!
    I thought that if I change my alliance now, I won't be eligible AT ALL for the gifting milestones because I wasn't in the alliance 14 days before the event started.
    Thanks a lot!