**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this side quest satisfactory?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
I personally love the fact that we have access to 24+ cavs along with other resources. However, after November's dumpster fire, any side quest can look good when it directly proceeds that one. So what does it really feel like to you?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Kabam did a good job on the amount of cabs available to us, hopefully we see this same amount in future sq as well
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Decent difficulty to reward ratio. Costs energy but it's a short quest so thumbs up from me.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Very nice
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's fine
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    The best content they’ve done in months.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Im enjoying it.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Both SQ and EQ are fantastic this month. No complaints here
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I was just thinking how much I liked the design of this side quest. It’s not a daily grind and nothing stressfully complicated that you can mess up. Decent rewards and a reason to do all the difficulties of you want to but you definitely don’t have to. Won’t be an SQ that I will remember but won’t be one that I try to forget either. A solid 7/10.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Rewards wise it's satisfactory

But difficulty wise it isn't IMO. Let me clear this one from my perspective. I am guy with ton of r5 and solid amount of r3. We seek challenge. And this SQ feels like for me just ROL fights with half HP. Don't get me wrong. For UC and new cavs it's decent or can be hard but for TBs or veterans it's nothing close to last month Sq. I'm not complaining as this Month Eq is too irritating in terms of reading and remembering all the ****. So having such easy Sq feels quite complementary to it.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Best aide quest this year for me
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Best side quest. Not stressful at all.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Legendary is locked to Cav players only, this really sucks as I’m Unc and I can do all SQs at Legendary difficulty. With the bugs and all I’m taking a break from story mode. I feel like this is just one more way for kabam to push people to hit Cav or TB.
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83

Well its totally worth it
    Lol i just r5 5 star venom yesterday
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

But difficulty wise it isn't IMO. Let me clear this one from my perspective. I am guy with ton of r5 and solid amount of r3. We seek challenge. And this SQ feels like for me just ROL fights with half HP. Don't get me wrong. For UC and new cavs it's decent or can be hard but for TBs or veterans it's nothing close to last month Sq. I'm not complaining as this Month Eq is too irritating in terms of reading and remembering all the ****. So having such easy Sq feels quite complementary to it.

I get u bro but this is a SIDE quest. Something u do on the SIDE... I for one would love a quest I can always play to pass the time not something complicated and grindy. I understand the need for a challenge, it keeps us on our toes but then that isn't something I would want for a side quest. It's probably too easy but with the hell of the side quests n objectives this past months, this is a very welcome change of pace. The other aspects of the contests (SQs, EQs, variants, AOLs and so on) can retain the needed difficulty for a challenge but for me Side quests should be easily achievable quests that shouldn't stress you out
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Titan41 said:

The cavs are hit or miss though. I got 1 6* and 0 5*s out of 14 cavs
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

I have been playing since the beginning and am TB, so I guess that makes me a "veteran" of the game. I do not think SQ should be difficult, that is what the main EQ is for. I feel like SQ should be on the easier side with decent rewards as a bonus for monthly activity. This month's SQ perfectly hits that mark for me. I am grateful for a little bit of content with decent rewards that I can play when I am tired and drained from the day and I don't have to stress/worry about it.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think rewards are great for cav players. The difficulty has changed back to cavalier difficulty (or below) which is also great. The content is extremely easy for throne breaker players, as it should be.

The problem with last month's side quest was it was tb difficulty with cav rewards. I would love more challenging content but the rewards need to increase.

This month does seem extremely easy in general. I haven't had time yet but I'm going to try to clear the side quest with 3* only. I'm guessing it will easily be itemless, but it's nice to get basically a free rewards side event for the holidays.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

I have been playing since the beginning and am TB, so I guess that makes me a "veteran" of the game. I do not think SQ should be difficult, that is what the main EQ is for. I feel like SQ should be on the easier side with decent rewards as a bonus for monthly activity. This month's SQ perfectly hits that mark for me. I am grateful for a little bit of content with decent rewards that I can play when I am tired and drained from the day and I don't have to stress/worry about it.
    Don't you think this month is actually easiest. Because I still heard some people saying that legendary was too difficult
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I would call this low cost/effort, medium rewards. I’m very happy with that choice, especially at the holidays.

Last month was inexcusably bad. High effort, medium reward.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    My cav luck is brutal but since I try (sometimes fail hard) to not waste units on cavs its nice to get them as a reward. It's fine to me. I typically prefer stronger rewards and higher difficulty but since rewards generally follow a baseline and don't scale with difficulty this month seems about right.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

Zeraphan said:

Don't you think this month is actually easiest. Because I still heard some people saying that legendary was too difficult
    I don't know if this month is the easiest, but it is on the easier side for sure. I honestly don't remember them all to have a ranking of this year's events.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I love it. A vast improvement over the last few horrible side quests
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83

Titan41 said:

The cavs are hit or miss though. I got 1 6* and 0 5*s out of 14 cavs
    True totally rng