**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has the better Immortality mechanic?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
See title

Who has the better Immortality mechanic? 41 votes

IHulk.
24%
KennadoJornScrubhanBar1000Naz_786The_HoTUApprovingAuthority13579rebel_Unitboyblitzzz 10 votes
Hercules.
58%
Ackbar67DRTORookiieAmazing_Demon05laserjohn26EtjamaGondelulfEwell65SSS69H3t3rAmadeo01ILLUSION8FiiNCHChikelAburaeesThetittenRouger4Boimaster69Scarcity27qm44Avi613 24 votes
Other:
17%
Speedbumppseudosanete_dua_shumAgent_X_zzzShep4cCc4IcyCoolDudeDoodle 7 votes

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    iHulk’s is passive, but Herc’s has pluses that iHulk’s doesn’t.

Good problem to have btw
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Other:
    My vote goes to Phoenix only because I still haven't found a way to stop it: I can prevent the regen, but nothing seems to prevent the Invulnerability from saving her life :grr:
    Hercules can be prevented or nullified, Hela can be nullified, IHulk can be bypassed or prevented, Heimdall' synergy can be nullified (not sure if AAR can prevent it), Punisher can be prevented or bypassed, Corvus can be bypassed. Not sure if I'm missing someone ^^"
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★

My vote goes to Phoenix only because I still haven't found a way to stop it: I can prevent the regen, but nothing seems to prevent the Invulnerability from saving her life :grr:
    Hercules can be prevented or nullified, Hela can be nullified, IHulk can be bypassed or prevented, Heimdall' synergy can be nullified (not sure if AAR can prevent it), Punisher can be prevented or bypassed, Corvus can be bypassed. Not sure if I'm missing someone ^^"

I know this used to work against Nick Fury but not sure if it does against Phoenix.

If you time a Modok sp1 right, you should be able to drain the revive health.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Hercules.
    Hercules’ immortality is a cost free safety net. IHulk’s immortality costs him health, which he can get back, unless it fails to trigger - looking at Domino 😑.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ihulks is the worst out of all I'd say. Corvus and herc are both great at one aspect and worse at ither
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Ihulks is the worst out of all I'd say. Corvus and herc are both great at one aspect and worse at ither

Considering how instrumental IHulks immortality is to his high damage rotations, perhaps he's not that far out the left field?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Other:
    Corvus
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Other:
    Corvus Glaive
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Corvus

Doesn't IHulks immortality technically have a leg up on Corvus in the vein of not needing awakening?