**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trade in Store [MERGED THREADS]

sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Posts: 75
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
This trade in store is awful. So awful in fact that I am not even mad. The one for one class catalysts and the potions are amazing deals, I’ll give Kabam that, but the rest is just garbage.

Let’s take the 6* awakening gem for starters. It costs 5 5* generic awakening gems to get. For any player that has not explored all content and whom five stars are still viable, this makes no sense to invest in even if they happen to have all the gems. And what does Kabam value each 5* generic at…3 class. That is 15 class 5* awakening gems for ONE six star. I was hoping to trade in 1 for 1 class to generic or maybe 2 for 1, and 2 generic 5* for a 6*. I have never awakened a single 6* champion. I was hoping that this was the day that I could do that without spending money, but no.

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Well I agree that it could be a good investment. However, if I still use my 5* gems and I pull a good 5*, I am definitely going to be putting a gem into them. So there is no way I or most mid game cavalier players will have 5 generics or 15 class sitting around to spare.
  • Not a fan personally.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    if you guys have a lot of 3/4 and 5* AGs, you can easily get a 6* AG crystal!!!! which is extremely rare,
    it's an amazing event for me, 6* AG doesn't come by that easily
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Considering you could only get one 6* awakening gem it really feels like a trash move. Due to RNG I can’t take advantage of this. Honestly makes you feel deflated.

How has RNG played into this?
  • Yeah I do believe some people will love it, but it doesn’t make sense for any mid game player. When will six stars be more viable for me? When rank 3 champions are easy. I don’t have any rank 3 six stars so what is the point?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Free 6* gem, can’t complain
  • Now I regret using my lower class AGs to awaken various four and five stars so I wouldn’t have them in my inventory

Exactly my thoughts. Been using all 4 and 3* Ags on new champs. Even the occasional 5* gem. But I also don't understand why make the 6* gem 5 generics. Instead of following the pattern of 3.
  • Problem215Problem215 Posts: 7
    Please say this is an error I traded in my skill awaken gem, and skill was what I got?? Shouldn’t it be all gems but skill like t4cc !!!! Now I can’t retry
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    I cashed in 5* mystic awakening (6), mutant (3), 2 generics and a bunch of 4s into a 5 and now I can awaken my 6*r3 Doom. Expensive but worth it for me.

And did whatever I could to dump 3/4* stuff.

Screen is messy. Filters would be nice.
  • Problem215Problem215 Posts: 7