**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade in 6* Mystic Awakening Gem to get......

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
....... another 6* Mystic awakening gem.... Thanks Kabam.... :neutral:
Why weren't these, trade in to get any class EXCEPT the one you used to buy the gem.... Just stupid.....

Comments

• Options
    It was 5 Mystic AG's in a row in the reel. Like the reel was trolling hard... Garbage.....
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed you pull Doom or Mojo or some other Mystic banger with the arena event rewards
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Traded in 5 generic 5* gems just to get another 6* mutant AG... Kabam's RNG is something
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Same happened with me.
    It would have been nice if they made it like T4cc
    It hurts tbh
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Fingers crossed you pull Doom or Mojo or some other Mystic banger with the arena event rewards

I have Mojo and Tigra that I had on the list to use it on, but would have rather any of the other classes to use on other champs I wanted to awaken more:
    Tech - Guardian
    Skill - Fury, Aegon, Falcon
    Science - IAbom, Void, Mr. F
    Mutant - Magneto, Colossus
    Cosmic - King Groot, Venompool

Well I'm working towards that second 6* AG crystal from trading in 5 5* Generic AG's.... Hopefully that one isn't Mystic...
    For now I'll use this one on Tigra and sig her up
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Skill for skill for me
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    For the record, I know this would suck.

Also, personally, LOL. I have never had even one 6* AG because I won't spend, really don't enjoy content like AOL, and am probably never going back into Act 6 for the full exploration. I also have basically someone I would like to awaken from every class. I can't sympathize too much, but I'm trying.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Same exact thing happened to me
  • Options
    biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    Same here.. Traded mutant to get a mutant which rendered the trade completely useless, why even make that an option? Just means some people get nothing from it which is pointless...
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

For the record, I know this would suck.

Also, personally, LOL. I have never had even one 6* AG because I won't spend, really don't enjoy content like AOL, and am probably never going back into Act 6 for the full exploration. I also have basically someone I would like to awaken from every class. I can't sympathize too much, but I'm trying.

I had 2 of them, and didn't spend on them, neither of the 2 times.. And I didn't even enter AOL yet