**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* AG is unfair.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Hello Kabam,
I am typically not the one to complain, but this time I will. The 6* AG store is absolutely ridiculous . I am at the highest level in the game , and I preach to everyone in my ally and on the forum that resources age over time and become less valuable.

With this philosophy , I treat every single champ to their 5* AG and signature stones if I want to use them.

You guys go on about how much you want to prevent hoarding etc , but you just rewarded everyone that decided to hold on to their AGs.

This is not the vision in the roadmap , and I am a little disappointed that I am being punished for playing the game in the way you had intentions for.

I have no way of acquiring any more resources to get the 6* gem, this is a holiday event that I can't participate in, because I use the gems on champs I enjoy?

I may be speaking too soon, but I hope there is a way to acquire some 5* generics gems through the month , or I will be really diss appointed

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,
    I am typically not the one to complain, but this time I will. The 6* AG store is absolutely ridiculous . I am at the highest level in the game , and I preach to everyone in my ally and on the forum that resources age over time and become less valuable.

With this philosophy , I treat every single champ to their 5* AG and signature stones if I want to use them.

You guys go on about how much you want to prevent hoarding etc , but you just rewarded everyone that decided to hold on to their AGs.

This is not the vision in the roadmap , and I am a little disappointed that I am being punished for playing the game in the way you had intentions for.

I have no way of acquiring any more resources to get the 6* gem, this is a holiday event that I can't participate in, because I use the gems on champs I enjoy?

I may be speaking too soon, but I hope there is a way to acquire some 5* generics gems through the month , or I will be really diss appointed

I’m no where near a hoarder but had tons of 4 star gym cystal no use and sole cystal if you’re where top as you said you be having them regardless of hoarding.
    Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

I’m no where near a hoarder but had tons of 4 star gym cystal no use and sole cystal if you’re where top as you said you be having them regardless of hoarding.
    I am at the top and I traded in 1 mil worth of solo shards.

You need to do 3* -> 4*->5*

Do you understand how much RNG is involved in those swaps?

I only managed to get 3 5* AGs
    Unfortunately knew rng sucks but don’t said it wrong when it not it only wrong for you because you couldn’t if you could’ve you didn’t where’s hear to complain abuts it see
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

Unfortunately knew rng sucks but don’t said it wrong when it not it only wrong for you because you couldn’t if you could’ve you didn’t where’s hear to complain abuts it see
    You are right, if it worked for me I probably wouldn't have complained. However, it didn't. So I am on the forum as a confused player. More importantly, this is not a spending vs not spending issue. This is a resources issue like @BitterSteel said , if it was good that wouldn't be a problem.

I cannot earn it .
    Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

You are right, if it worked for me I probably wouldn't have complained. However, it didn't. So I am on the forum as a confused player. More importantly, this is not a spending vs not spending issue. This is a resources issue like @BitterSteel said , if it was good that wouldn't be a problem.

I cannot earn it .
    There you’re problems you just complain yes it not I’m don’t take yours points but com one with this being 7 years of the game can’t felts bad of this yes Kabam said there trying to stop hoarding but we all knew whole don’t op let said 100 tier3 cystal just to let them in overflow. My point is unfortunately there where’s rng element in this game as all offer gatch hav
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've had as high as 10 of a single class in the past when I was pulling them a lot more frequently from max sig crystals
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    Very true point
    Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

I cannot earn it .
    There you’re problems you just complain yes it not I’m don’t take yours points but com one with this being 7 years of the game can’t felts bad of this yes Kabam said there trying to stop hoarding but we all knew whole don’t op let said 100 tier3 cystal just to let them in overflow. My point is unfortunately there where’s rng element in this game as all offer gatch hav
    Are you really trying to defend this pile of **** store?
    As always I’m having a problem with everything offer that’s this store one I’m barley playing anymore it disappointed in me how this community just complain abuts everything just because you didn’t getting the luck you need. Unfortunately you knew that’s when you played if you don’t like to playing a mcoc go play mff where’s u can getting most to lvl 60 all the way from 1 star to.
    My guy. I am not complaining about luck. I am
    Upset that I wasn't prepared for this. There was mo information. I would have passed up awakening my 5* champs

I liked it because I could finally ditch all my 3-4* AGs and sig stones.

I agree the amount of 5* gems it requires are stupidly overpriced. The same with the 6* sig trade in. The same I've seen people trade 6* AG gems, only to get the same class again.

However, as much as I think it's overpriced.. 6* AGs are still a premium item. I've got 140 6*s, most are awakened, 10, maybe more are max sig.
    I would still class a 6* awakening gem as a premium item, because they come up so rarely. I'm hoping with the release of 7.4, and 8.1 they start changing this, either offering them out in deals or a higher level of variants, as well as finally releasing a 6* max sig crystal.

If they wanted to gate it like that to prevent people from getting it that shouldn't, they should have made an arena where milestones are 3* AG 4* AG and a 5* AG. Gave us enough to convert it to a 6* if we had a decent size roster over the course of a month.
    Zan0 said:

My problem is that there is literally no way to get more 5 star gems. I’d be happy to put up 100+ mil in arena for a generic 5 star gem honestly

That's the exact problem. Give me a chance to earn it. This is not even something you have control over.
    Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

I cannot earn it .
    As always I’m having a problem with everything offer that’s this store one I’m barley playing anymore it disappointed in me how this community just complain abuts everything just because you didn’t getting the luck you need. Unfortunately you knew that’s when you played if you don’t like to playing a mcoc go play mff where’s u can getting most to lvl 60 all the way from 1 star to.
    Upset that I wasn't prepared for this. There was mo information. I would have passed up awakening my 5* champs
    I’m wasn’t prepared either nobody where aside from hoarder again I’m unfortunately just had the luck and over 20 4 star gem because never use and even I’m make a huge mistake in this store with the 6 star sig stone I’m though it was on for one read it wrong hopefully I’m can reverse that’s but probably not hav to live with that’s mistakes don’t u things I’m getting yours points again I’m no hoarder just knew Kabam always wil do something like that’s it not new in any games what so ever the only thing I’m wil said it the gym for the 6 star might cost a bit to much.
    Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Gamer said:

Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,

I cannot earn it .
    I’m wasn’t prepared either nobody where aside from hoarder again I’m unfortunately just had the luck and over 20 4 star gem because never use and even I’m make a huge mistake in this store with the 6 star sig stone I’m though it was on for one read it wrong hopefully I’m can reverse that’s but probably not hav to live with that’s mistakes don’t u things I’m getting yours points again I’m no hoarder just knew Kabam always wil do something like that’s it not new in any games what so ever the only thing I’m wil said it the gym for the 6 star might cost a bit to much.
    Thank you , for clarifying your thoughts.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

I agree, was just talking about this in a line chat room.

Making the 5 generics for 1 6* class crystal ag was a duck move considering most players try to keep it under the max capacity. Should have been pro player this week, but I don’t see it. The gold is a bust, the trade in store only benefits the hardcore hoarders etc… 😒

There is no max capacity for 5* AGs FYI. I lhad 6 mutant, 6 skill, and 6 mystic going into this bc I pull the same classes constantly and have no unawakened champs in any of those classes
    You’re right about the 5* gems but the 4* are limited. I use them on new champs, I was able to trade in enough for 5 5* ag crystals which yield 5 different classes. If I had save every 3* and 4* gem I would be able to grind it out.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I agree, was just talking about this in a line chat room.

Making the 5 generics for 1 6* class crystal ag was a duck move considering most players try to keep it under the max capacity. Should have been pro player this week, but I don’t see it. The gold is a bust, the trade in store only benefits the hardcore hoarders etc… 😒

There is no max capacity for 5* AGs FYI. I lhad 6 mutant, 6 skill, and 6 mystic going into this bc I pull the same classes constantly and have no unawakened champs in any of those classes
    You’re right about the 5* gems but the 4* are limited. I use them on new champs, I was able to trade in enough for 5 5* ag crystals which yield 5 different classes. If I had save every 3* and 4* gem I would be able to grind it out.
    Even more 3 and 4* gems wouldn't help you if you bought the 5 5* AGs already. Those are the only 5* AGs you can trade up for.
This discussion has been closed.