**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The people claiming to be "end game players"... Why are u guys using all your AG?.. and even if u used them.. u can still trade some...
    I find it hard to believe End game players have used ALL OF THEIR AGs...

You could open 12 5* awakening-gem crystals and not manage to get the 6* gem. Sometimes it’s not even a matter of using them.

You find it hard to believe end game players use their gems, I find it hard to believe people can have opinions like this.
    Why cause it doesnt benefit your cause?...
    I'll tell u my experience...
    I dont rank up junk champs, using an AG even less...
    I had about 57 4* AGs crystals from Solo crystal's
    And about 400 solo crystals in stock.
    I also had 4 generic AG 3 mutant and 2 of the other classes except Skill...
    So yeah this event was great for me.. now calling an even UNFAIR, cause it doesnt benefit u is a bit ridiculous... Because someone "preached" on using everything... Yeah it is ridiculous and a little bit narcissistic, also i think i read an AG was used on SWSigil...a paywall champ u can get to dup if u continue with a sigil.. so yeah u want to pop resources like candy good for u... An event like this happens u can't call it unfair cause it doesnt benefit one's needs...
    It might Suck for u but far from being unfair

And let me ask a question
    When the gold sale happened, was it "UNFAIR" for the people that didnt farm gold before it hit?
    No, because you could do incursions, arena, EQ to get it. That's the problem with this event.
    The total sale was over 6 mill gold, it was not an easy farm for people that didnt have it.
    I read people posting about selling 3 and 4* awakening gems.. thats on them
    I don't get your stance on this?

It seems that you are upset because we feel that we should have got a chance.

This is not a Cav vs TB situation.
    This is not a Pay vs F2P situation
    This is not a AQ top 20 vs Bottom 3000
    This is not a Masters AW vs Silver AW

This is a peer conversation for people who have close to 100% content if not almost finished.

It's one thing if we were upset about the pulls we got, it's another when we don't have an opportunity.
    This isn't narcissistic. Nothing ridiculous about feeling left out here.

There has never been a precedent of trading 5 generic 5* gems for a 6* awakening crystal.

Only end game AG hoarders, or spenders (who spent 1k+ USD on their account) who first didn't really need to use 5* generic gems so they hoarded them, and second, the main factor, hoarded 2+ of each 5* AGs, have the opportunity to cash in on this 5 gems for 6* awakening crystal deal.

Having hoarded 5* AGs (particularly not using a generic 5* AG) for years isn't skill, because there was no such trade in value.
    Who said anything about skill?
    Its about working and earning those AGs.. there were so many given this year alone.
    I also made the point that well if you are a collector of silver stars and want them all dup thats the way you like playing the game.
    There NEVER WAS A GOLD SALE EITHER, but a lot of people didnt complain about it... A few did same as now.
    If we are only going to play a game based on precedents there wouldnt be anything new...
    It is narcisistic to think hey its unfair cause i cant get it.. so what would have been a fair price? I remind you that the base price of an 6* AG is finishing the abyss or a paywall of 15k+ units.. so what is a fair price? 4.. 3 generic AGs?... Maybe the exact ammount that you have to be able to get it?
    Wanna talk about skill? I dont think there is any skill in slapping an awakening gem on every piece of 5*.... Specially when the game is taking the direction of giving you 5* as iso banks.
    Just by finishing act 3 u get a 5* for free on this anniversary calendar... And end game players are complaining cause they spent every AG? 🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

That's my point. This isn't an indication that people need to change their habits at all. They can if they like, but keeping everything for the possibility this will come up again is a bit extreme in my opinion. If it's within my regular habits that I have them, I'll trade. If I want to use my Gems on something that comes along, I'm using them. It makes no sense to me to bypass my choices for a once-a-year off-chance.

You’re telling us that when you get a new op 5* breaking the current meta you won’t think “Pop a gem or save it in case of a chance at a 6* gem”? That’s ridiculous if you are claiming that thought won’t process in your head.
    No, I won't. It's the first time this Store has come up, and I'm not stowing away everything just for the chance. If I want to use them, I'll use them.
    Bar1000 said:

Fun times! LOL.

Kabam can somehow fix the store - don't think they will
    Kabam will offer unit/cash offers for 5* AG - CEO move
    @BrianGrant will make a parody on ''how to hoard'' - A lot of people will start hoarding

I used to think Kabam had a plan. Now I don't even believe they have QA.

The moment u ask kabam to "fix" the store.. some bug will happen, all the buys will reset and u will have people able to buy 2 6* AGs and the drama would start all over
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Typically Kabam - 1 step forward, two steps back. They deliver a really great celebration calendar and 1-2* arena, then throw-out all that goodwill from the community with the gold boost issue (which took an uproar for them to address) and the trade-in store debacle. Not to mention, producing two marketing videos without giving players a detailed roadmap on the state of the game.

Every year they done a video for the anniversary, this is not new and every one of those videos in the past never was a road map detailing issues in the game or specific items coming in the future. So I don't think they've done anything wrong there because simply they were doing what they've always done which is celebrating their anniversary.

Also they did imply that they were going to try and have an updated roadmap sometime this month but usually those road maps are featured posts on the forums, so on that front we're just stuck waiting for an answer.

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The people claiming to be "end game players"... Why are u guys using all your AG?.. and even if u used them.. u can still trade some...

You could open 12 5* awakening-gem crystals and not manage to get the 6* gem. Sometimes it’s not even a matter of using them.

You find it hard to believe end game players use their gems, I find it hard to believe people can have opinions like this.
    So yeah this event was great for me.. now calling an even UNFAIR, cause it doesnt benefit u is a bit ridiculous... Because someone "preached" on using everything... Yeah it is ridiculous and a little bit narcissistic, also i think i read an AG was used on SWSigil...a paywall champ u can get to dup if u continue with a sigil.. so yeah u want to pop resources like candy good for u... An event like this happens u can't call it unfair cause it doesnt benefit one's needs...

When the gold sale happened, was it "UNFAIR" for the people that didnt farm gold before it hit?
    No, because you could do incursions, arena, EQ to get it. That's the problem with this event.
    The total sale was over 6 mill gold, it was not an easy farm for people that didnt have it.

This is a peer conversation for people who have close to 100% content if not almost finished.

It's one thing if we were upset about the pulls we got, it's another when we don't have an opportunity.

There has never been a precedent of trading 5 generic 5* gems for a 6* awakening crystal.

Only end game AG hoarders, or spenders (who spent 1k+ USD on their account) who first didn't really need to use 5* generic gems so they hoarded them, and second, the main factor, hoarded 2+ of each 5* AGs, have the opportunity to cash in on this 5 gems for 6* awakening crystal deal.

Having hoarded 5* AGs (particularly not using a generic 5* AG) for years isn't skill, because there was no such trade in value.
    Its about working and earning those AGs.. there were so many given this year alone.

I also made the point that well if you are a collector of silver stars and want them all dup thats the way you like playing the game.
    There NEVER WAS A GOLD SALE EITHER, but a lot of people didnt complain about it... A few did same as now.
    If we are only going to play a game based on precedents there wouldnt be anything new...
    It is narcisistic to think hey its unfair cause i cant get it.. so what would have been a fair price? I remind you that the base price of an 6* AG is finishing the abyss or a paywall of 15k+ units.. so what is a fair price? 4.. 3 generic AGs?... Maybe the exact ammount that you have to be able to get it?
    Wanna talk about skill? I dont think there is any skill in slapping an awakening gem on every piece of 5*.... Specially when the game is taking the direction of giving you 5* as iso banks.
    Just by finishing act 3 u get a 5* for free on this anniversary calendar... And end game players are complaining cause they spent every AG? 🤣
    Your examples are terrible.

Skill was mentioned earlier regarding how this "cost" (5 generic 5* AG) isn't relievable, earnable (can't be grinded for, like gold or units). It comes down to who hoarded AGs- whether due to being a big spender (who rarely/never relied on AGs), or accounts who only using 1 or 2 AGs in one's 4+ year playing this game.

This makes it remarkably different than the gold tradein event.

No one is arguing here for or against, "always follow the precedent." Regarding new content.
    Any new concepts/ideas should be met with scrutiny, as players have been showing here. You ask, "what is a fair price?" Yet try to dismiss people's complaint that the price this time is too high this time, because AGs weren't marketed as a currency to be hoarded.

Funny how you mention the 6* AG "paywall" aspect from abyss, but you forget abyss is permanent content. Moreover, you fail to account that as time progresses, items devalue, so why shouldn't players not want their opinions dismissed, especially if it's a majority. How much an item devalues is debatable, but is worth discussing.

1) AGs are finite compared to gold/units. Players can't earn more AGs currently before tradein event ends. They can grind other currencies.

2) Players feelings of frustration are valid here, and people dismissing them as narcissistic and their opinions invalid haven't shown how it is such, but rather the contrary.

3) there are many players who hoarded AGs, yet used 1 or 2 generic AGs, and are still barred from this tradein 5* AGs for 1 6* AG crystal. Your weird statement of end game players complaining unfair because they uses most of their 5* AG doesn't apply to many here who have voiced their complaints.

4) AGs were never marketed as a tradein item/currency, so why should players be punished for not treating it as a currency?

5) there are some players saying, they should hoard everything, because what other future items they currently have can become a currency? That's a valid concern for non-big spenders.
    That's not a punishment. It's called cost. We're not entitled to the Gem and being denied it for using Resources. We either have what's needed to trade or we don't. If we don't, that's life.

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Skill was mentioned earlier regarding how this "cost" (5 generic 5* AG) isn't relievable, earnable (can't be grinded for, like gold or units). It comes down to who hoarded AGs- whether due to being a big spender (who rarely/never relied on AGs), or accounts who only using 1 or 2 AGs in one's 4+ year playing this game.

No one is arguing here for or against, "always follow the precedent." Regarding new content.
    Any new concepts/ideas should be met with scrutiny, as players have been showing here. You ask, "what is a fair price?" Yet try to dismiss people's complaint that the price this time is too high this time, because AGs weren't marketed as a currency to be hoarded.

Funny how you mention the 6* AG "paywall" aspect from abyss, but you forget abyss is permanent content. Moreover, you fail to account that as time progresses, items devalue, so why shouldn't players not want their opinions dismissed, especially if it's a majority. How much an item devalues is debatable, but is worth discussing.

1) AGs are finite compared to gold/units. Players can't earn more AGs currently before tradein event ends. They can grind other currencies.

2) Players feelings of frustration are valid here, and people dismissing them as narcissistic and their opinions invalid haven't shown how it is such, but rather the contrary.

3) there are many players who hoarded AGs, yet used 1 or 2 generic AGs, and are still barred from this tradein 5* AGs for 1 6* AG crystal. Your weird statement of end game players complaining unfair because they uses most of their 5* AG doesn't apply to many here who have voiced their complaints.

4) AGs were never marketed as a tradein item/currency, so why should players be punished for not treating it as a currency?

5) there are some players saying, they should hoard everything, because what other future items they currently have can become a currency? That's a valid concern for non-big spenders.
    U r so enraged u can't trade for a 6* AG u cant even read right...who said anything about gold trade in?
    I meant the Gold sale they had where u could get a bunch of stuff for 6 million gold...they didnt announce it.. a lot of people missed out..
    YOUR POINTS
    1- Never talked about gold trade... The point of the GOLD SALE was to compare it to the fact that both events were never announced prior or never happened before.

2- Frustration, anger is valid, sucks to be left out. Fairness on the other hand?..just because they can't get it its not fair? So what would a fair price be?.. the one that they can afford?...

3- I dont understand why "Endgame" players would be using AGs on absolutely everything...I'll give u a few examples from this post only... People used AGs on Sigil SW...its their own choice and i respect it.. Dont call an event unfair cause u used your resouces as u wished and now you can't afford the other. Its the way life works..

4- AG were never marketed as trade.. TRUE, there is a first time for everything!... Nexus 6* crystals were never sold for gold... Did people complain about this?.. yes only the ones that didnt get a warning to pre farm gold... Did they announce such thing?. No
    This was announced a few days ago, announcing it didnt help cause its not something that u could have farmed. So what would have been a fair timeframe to announce a first time event?..

5- Hoarding.. do you really think that when Kabam talks about the issue of hoarding, they are talking about an item that stacks in 5?... A rare item that u were able to get 1 per month maybe?...

The only aspect of this whole post that i would agree to would be the fact that u should be able to trade 3 of any class for 1 Generic... Everything else i believe is fair

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

U r so enraged u can't trade for a 6* AG u cant even read right...who said anything about gold trade in?
    I meant the Gold sale they had where u could get a bunch of stuff for 6 million gold...they didnt announce it.. a lot of people missed out..
    YOUR POINTS
    1- Never talked about gold trade... The point of the GOLD SALE was to compare it to the fact that both events were never announced prior or never happened before.

2- Frustration, anger is valid, sucks to be left out. Fairness on the other hand?..just because they can't get it its not fair? So what would a fair price be?.. the one that they can afford?...

3- I dont understand why "Endgame" players would be using AGs on absolutely everything...I'll give u a few examples from this post only... People used AGs on Sigil SW...its their own choice and i respect it.. Dont call an event unfair cause u used your resouces as u wished and now you can't afford the other. Its the way life works..

4- AG were never marketed as trade.. TRUE, there is a first time for everything!... Nexus 6* crystals were never sold for gold... Did people complain about this?.. yes only the ones that didnt get a warning to pre farm gold... Did they announce such thing?. No
    This was announced a few days ago, announcing it didnt help cause its not something that u could have farmed. So what would have been a fair timeframe to announce a first time event?..

5- Hoarding.. do you really think that when Kabam talks about the issue of hoarding, they are talking about an item that stacks in 5?... A rare item that u were able to get 1 per month maybe?...

The only aspect of this whole post that i would agree to would be the fact that u should be able to trade 3 of any class for 1 Generic... Everything else i believe is fair
    "So Enraged"? Lol. I'm going crosseyed reading some poorly backed and even strawman arguments.

To your responses:

1) for "Gold sale". If you read the argument, gold is a grindable resource. This one's different, since AGs aren't. Which I think is a very valid point.

2) Fair price? That's debatable. But it is valid to believe something is priced unfairly. Kabam knows the number of players who were able to tradein 5 5* generic AGs for a 6* AG crystal. I don't think the playerbase is too far off when they presume only big spenders or generic AG hoarders were able to trade in if RNG was in their favor.

You say 3 generic AG for a 6* AG crystal? I'm good with that.

3) No one questioning the current trade value said endgame players were using AGs on everything.

4) yes gold can be farmed continuously. AGs? No.

5) I wasn't arguing about Kabam's stance on hoarding. You missed the point that players are now being shown that hoarding items that are weren't marketed as currency can be worth it.
    I won't be surprised if players on average, hoard more now.

You've shown yourself to be arguing against something I never argued about time and time.

I'm starting to think you may not quite understand my points, or word your stance well due to English not being your native language (which is fine), but it makes our back and forth pointless.
    Well lets keep this going...

1- U can farm it... Solo crystals give AGs from 2-4 u can trade up to 5*... Read a lot of people sold those for gold...🤣

2- of course u would call 3 a fair price is what u can afford.. the u would have people with 2 making the same argument 🤣

3- we might agree on this

4- AGs can't be farmed continuously correct, the trade up allows u to "try" to fill in the gaps if u r close.. yes it is RNG based... That sucks ..but people as i said before... 2-3-4 star AGs were sold for gold...bad move...

5- Once again.. an item that stacks at max 5 is not really hoarding...Doubt Kabam thinks AG is an item that can be Hoarded since it is a pretty big item that should be used with a lot of thought, and not slapped on any champ u pull...
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    come up with solutions
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

The gold nexus crystal you can farm. Please stop using that as an example. It was a currency that could be obtained , and many did grind it. Even content creators put out ways to farm gold. The gold event was not a "tough luck" Situation .

Even if I had 1000 4* AGs I could still only trade them in for 5 chances at the 5* AG I needed.

There aren't many places to get generic gems in the game. For 6* gems it's even more of a rare occurrence.

You don't hear anyone having issues about having to work for them. I really don't see how that is hard for you to understand.
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

"So Enraged"? Lol. I'm going crosseyed reading some poorly backed and even strawman arguments.

To your responses:

1) for "Gold sale". If you read the argument, gold is a grindable resource. This one's different, since AGs aren't. Which I think is a very valid point.

2) Fair price? That's debatable. But it is valid to believe something is priced unfairly. Kabam knows the number of players who were able to tradein 5 5* generic AGs for a 6* AG crystal. I don't think the playerbase is too far off when they presume only big spenders or generic AG hoarders were able to trade in if RNG was in their favor.

3) No one questioning the current trade value said endgame players were using AGs on everything.

5) I wasn't arguing about Kabam's stance on hoarding. You missed the point that players are now being shown that hoarding items that are weren't marketed as currency can be worth it.

You've shown yourself to be arguing against something I never argued about time and time.

I'm starting to think you may not quite understand my points, or word your stance well due to English not being your native language (which is fine), but it makes our back and forth pointless.

1- U can farm it... Solo crystals give AGs from 2-4 u can trade up to 5*... Read a lot of people sold those for gold...🤣

2- of course u would call 3 a fair price is what u can afford.. the u would have people with 2 making the same argument 🤣

4- AGs can't be farmed continuously correct, the trade up allows u to "try" to fill in the gaps if u r close.. yes it is RNG based... That sucks ..but people as i said before... 2-3-4 star AGs were sold for gold...bad move...

5- Once again.. an item that stacks at max 5 is not really hoarding...Doubt Kabam thinks AG is an item that can be Hoarded since it is a pretty big item that should be used with a lot of thought, and not slapped on any champ u pull...
    You do realize you only can get 5 random AGs right?

Farming solo shards will do nothing if you hit your limit.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

To your responses:

3) No one is questioning the current trade value said endgame players were using AGs on everything.

Thank you for replying to my comment because it appears to have been deleted because I can't find it in my comment history.

1) There's a limit of acquiring 5* AGs (even trading 4* AG to 5* AG crystal, there is a limit). No one is arguing about 4* AGs.

2) I never used the word fair to describe it. But of course anything cheaper than the current 5 5* generic AGs is better for the average player.

3) Ok we agree here.

4) Nothing wrong with selling 2 and 3* AG for gold. Plus it's easy to acquire these from solo crystals, which can be traded up for a 4* AG.

5) Ok I agree. It's nice you recognize that Kabam already has built-in mechanisms to prevent hoarding certain items (item storage limit). Don't see how your point was against my 5th point.
    Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

The gold nexus crystal you can farm. Please stop using that as an example. It was a currency that could be obtained , and many did grind it. Even content creators put out ways to farm gold. The gold event was not a "tough luck" Situation .

Even if I had 1000 4* AGs I could still only trade them in for 5 chances at the 5* AG I needed.

There aren't many places to get generic gems in the game. For 6* gems it's even more of a rare occurrence.

You don't hear anyone having issues about having to work for them. I really don't see how that is hard for you to understand.
    It was a great and FAIR event, a lot of people were able to trade and some weren't.
    And about a lot of people willing to work for it..there is a lot of people that in the last months didnt even wanna bother with EQ, SQ, objectives and so on.. does this mean that they would have the resources to trade if they did?.. hard to tell its based on RNG.. but there was a lot of generic AGs in the last couple of months.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Trade In Store 2022: Exchange five 5* nexus crystals for one Mythic Crystal.
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

It was a great and FAIR event, a lot of people were able to trade and some weren't.
    And about a lot of people willing to work for it..there is a lot of people that in the last months didnt even wanna bother with EQ, SQ, objectives and so on.. does this mean that they would have the resources to trade if they did?.. hard to tell its based on RNG.. but there was a lot of generic AGs in the last couple of months.
    If they didn't bother with EQ or SQ that is their decision, if Kabam told them " Get ready and you want to do this event because XYZ" they would do it.

They have communicated about summer of pain so we held out resources to rank the best champs.

They have communicated about the 2 month side event( which was the worst BTW) so we did the event so next month we could get better rewards.

They told us about the new 1v1 challenge so people are getting prepared for that.

Zan0 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

It’s not a great and fair event, If you’ve earned all the gems in the game a long time ago and actually use the gems on rare and new champs like the gems are intended to be used instead of being a hoarder.

There is no way to earn more gems which is the stupidest part. Just give me an offer, arena, solo objectives or even tell me to run an abyss path and I’d do it for a 5 star gem
    What variant 4 came out and you needed a 1* hulk to do the challenge. I did arena and popped shards until I got him. Now imagine that event drops with 6 days lol.

Kabam even prevented us selling champs to get us prepared to use our entire roster , so it wasn't a SOL situation.
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

If they didn't bother with EQ or SQ that is their decision, if Kabam told them " Get ready and you want to do this event because XYZ" they would do it.

They have communicated about summer of pain so we held out resources to rank the best champs.

They have communicated about the 2 month side event( which was the worst BTW) so we did the event so next month we could get better rewards.

They told us about the new 1v1 challenge so people are getting prepared for that.

Summer of pain happens every year...
    How can u compare an event that you have to fight and get rewards to a trade store ..
    How did u rank the best champs when they didn't announce the fights and nodes?...
    How do u prepare for 1v1?....All u did is see a format on the showdown...u still dont know how its gonna work...
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

How can u compare an event that you have to fight and get rewards to a trade store ..
    How did u rank the best champs when they didn't announce the fights and nodes?...
    How do u prepare for 1v1?....All u did is see a format on the showdown...u still dont know how its gonna work...
    I basically got sent to abyss.

The weeks leading up to SOP was worth 1 gold only and the fights were tough.

Let's say you decided to skip all 11 weeks, because it's a waste of time.

Now imagine the day the big event drops you find you aren't eligible for the rewards because you skipped the other weeks.

Everyone knew that they had to continue or else they would miss out on rewards.
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

Now imagine the day the big event drops you find you aren't eligible for the rewards because you skipped the other weeks.

How on earth is this comparable to SoP..
    And u still failed to explain to me HOW you ranked up your best champions when EVERY FIGHT was announced on release date except for the last one that had all the fights combined?..
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

And u still failed to explain to me HOW you ranked up your best champions when EVERY FIGHT was announced on release date except for the last one that had all the fights combined?..
    My point is no one knew it was coming or we would have done things differently.

I didn't say anyone was ranking , I said people were getting prepared. There are multiple people that are starting to think about the 1v1 . Also, Kabam said they would look similar to the showdown.
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

For SOP I didn't rank champs before the week, but I knew it was important to get it done so I made rank ups to accomplish that.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited December 2021
    Traded
    18 3* class ag for 9 generic 3*( had 3 generic already)
    12 generic 3* for 4 4* class crystals
    8 4* class ag for 4 generic 4*( had 2 already)
    6 4* generic for 2 5* class crystals

After spinning
    2 cosmic
    3 tech
    2 skill
    3 science
    2 mystic
    And 2 generic 5*

So
    18 3* class
    3 3* generic
    4 4* class
    2 4* generic
    10 5* class
    2 5* generic
    And 9 3-4 I can’t trade
    The 48 gems I started with Don’t equal 1 6* class crystal
    I can make 4 5* generic and have 3 classes that are 1 away from trading for a 5th generic 5*!
    There’s no way to get more, but I find it pretty stupid that 12 5* class and 2 generic can’t get the 6* crystal.

As for all the people that are trolling and saying that people who’ve beaten all the content of the game should have enough to trade in. It’s obvious you’re not at that level or you’d know how RNG functions and the odds of having the right combinations of gems AND LUCK!!!

@Kabam Miike was this truly intended to be this unlikely???

If Kabam was smart they’d drop some limit 3 awakening gem offers for 3* 4* and 5* class gems. Or drop some selector offers.
  • Couldn’t agree more with the OP. What a slap in the face to the all the players that can’t get the 6* AG. This is completely ridiculous for an in-game event that claims to be celebratory. Thanks for playing the game every day for the last 7 years…here’s something that will make you feel like suckers. What a gross move, Kabam.
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

come up with solutions

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

YOUR POINTS

My point is no one knew it was coming or we would have done things differently.

I didn't say anyone was ranking , I said people were getting prepared. There are multiple people that are starting to think about the 1v1 . Also, Kabam said they would look similar to the showdown.
    That's the point of a surprise though. It was a surprise. Not to mention announcing these things in advance would be pandemonium.
    Also, can we stop calling it a punishment? No one is punishing anyone. Items are meant to be used, or you have the option of sitting on them. In 6 years of my time here, that's never changed. The only time it did was when they had outdated Crystals they needed to open on the back end to free the server.
    They said they stopped announcing the Featured because they didn't want to PROMOTE hoarding. Not that they wanted to stop people from doing it. That's not a thing.
This discussion has been closed.