**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy cost for gold side quests??

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Why is there energy cost for today's sq? It wasn't there for yesterday's one!

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    The gold one always costs energy for some reason
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★

Always has. Kabam feels we can get iso and health for free but we have to burn our much needed energy to get the small amount of gold crumbs in halls of fortune. Seriously Kabam, give us enough gold to make it worth it or get rid of the energy cost.

Kabaam could give you a 6* 200 sig doom and you'd find a reason to complain
    Why the hell should a celebration quest meant for the anniversary cost energy ?We are already putting effort to clear the quest, why bring in energy into the equation for no reason .
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    This gold resource it way too insane for the game!

Must require energy to compensate for the power of gold!!
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Always has. Kabam feels we can get iso and health for free but we have to burn our much needed energy to get the small amount of gold crumbs in halls of fortune. Seriously Kabam, give us enough gold to make it worth it or get rid of the energy cost.

Give any justifiable reason for players to not complain against the energy requirements in this quest other than "it's their game & they make the rules" or "players have the option to not do it if they don't want to"
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm not bothering with the gold quest. They have all been garbage since the first one, which was actually good. I haven't been low on gold since the first ever gold realm. But they have always cost energy.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

What is the problem with your thinking? Huh? If i buy an iphone and I FIND A FAULT in its parts OR ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM with my iphone isn't its job of the company to solve it if i bring it to them? Or will you as a buyer of an iphone gonna say - even if apple brings out the best iphone people are gonna complain this iphone has this problem this iphone has that problem. Do you understand the logic? I just wrote? So just get the logic and shush 🤫. Im a customer all player are customers. Kabam is a service provider its in their TAC. Unbelievable i know for a fact most of these forum dwellers are legit employees here.
  • Always has. Kabam feels we can get iso and health for free but we have to burn our much needed energy to get the small amount of gold crumbs in halls of fortune. Seriously Kabam, give us enough gold to make it worth it or get rid of the energy cost.

What a powerful non-sequitur.

Anyway, even though it is pretty easy gold, I don't think it's justified costing that much energy - certainly not 3/tile
    Exactly. I could see 1 per move AT MOST