**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BEST 6 STAR ROSTER EVER??

Comments

• K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Cor blimey
  • PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    I got First top tier champ around 30th pull... U got ONLY 9 So far... JUST Wait, IT Will improve
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Only way to go is up

That’s what they all say
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Don’t worry you could always get a duped version as well.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Don't worry your luck will probably blow soon
    Then make another post
  • Me_Zeri_786Me_Zeri_786 Posts: 7
    UPDATE : opened another one and got an old man logan
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

UPDATE : opened another one and got an old man logan

OML is a decent 7/10 pull
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Dracarus said:

I feel you if it makes you feel any better this is my best pull out of the past about 15 6* basic crystals I've opened
    Rng can be tough at times but I will say I at least have my early good luck to lean on I hope your luck changes for the better asap!
    If it makes you feel better I pulled nf sorcerer and torch among my first 15 pulls
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Terra said:

Yusrizal said:

Terra said:

I count 4 solid pulls in there. The others, rip dude.

There is ALWAYS that guy... No matter how **** your roster is...
    Constantly choosing to see the dark when bright specks of light exists is not a healthy mindset. Sure, worse rosters exist. So do better ones.
    ^This. As someone who had a roster long ago with terrible champs, and having been on Forums, I have seen it all. It may not be all bangers, but there are actually some good champs in there.

Fixit - Probably my favorite from your roster. I literally chose him out of a nexus just the other day. Really great and a fun play after the buff.

DDHK - Has a lot of utility post buff and a fairly unique fighting style.

Karnak - not the most complex of champs, but he can hit hard.

Killmonger - I don't see people using him all the time, but he used to be a beast and hasn't fallen very far. There are just newer and flashier champs. Solid utility and damage.

I had most of these champs in my early roster, and a ton of champions that were so bad that they got overhauled. It isn't a ton of fun, but part of the game is having a built out roster. Top tier champs are more fun, but every champ has a place where their usage and value can shine.
    I agree with this here and to expand on Killmonger.

I have him at R3 unawakened and yeah, his damage ain't winning any awards but his utility sure as hell is.

Indestructible charges are massive and allow him to eat SP3s or just take block damage in say an invade node.
    True Strike is easy to use and always useful.
    Big SP3 bleeds do make up for the lack of damage with some build and the BP synergy makes this even better
    Void synergy is my second favorite synergy in game and makes KM a monster vs matches with alot of debuffs.
    HIGH health pool means something
    Great armor to add to the health
    Crit resist just adds to the tankyness
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Only way to go is up

Until you dupe that DD classic several times over
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Zeraphan said:

Only way to go is up

Man i always laugh out loud on many forum comments and this was makes the list for some reason 😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Dang too op
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    RIP. Good luck for getting someone good.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I'm definitely going to stop complaining about my luck. That is brutal. Im sorry man. Maybe a future buff will unlock some Potential from one of these Duds
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Best roster
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Zeraphan said:

Only way to go is up

To be fair, I wish that my DD classic (my first ever 6*) had a high sig. It makes him way more usable.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

It’s just so beautiful. I can see a few champs in there I wouldn’t even put iso in, unless it’s level up and I got no other options.

It sucks when your 6*s offer you no real answers to content, and are honestly just a bad value to rank up compared to OP 5*s. I hear Fix-It got pretty good after the buff, tho? Maybe they took one of your memes away?
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

You cray bro, maybe, and just maybe joe fix it is a solid pull after the buff. Killmonger is decent.
    But I don't know where are you coming up with 4
    Jcobra25 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

You cray bro, maybe, and just maybe joe fix it is a solid pull after the buff. Killmonger is decent.
    KM.
    DDHK (albeit in need of some serious tweaking)
    Fixit.
    Karnak (he's flown under the radar ALOT)
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Jcobra25 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

KM.
    Fixit.
    Maybe. But if you have Apoc, magneto, doom, etc at 5*, what do you do with these clowns? You only rank one to get TB, the rest are just iso and gold pits that get extra points in one arena.
    Lovejoy72 said:

Terra said:

Jcobra25 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

KM.
    Fixit.
    Maybe. But if you have Apoc, magneto, doom, etc at 5*, what do you do with these clowns? You only rank one to get TB, the rest are just iso and gold pits that get extra points in one arena.
    Do you see any of those champs in his 6* roster specifically? I don't.
    Having leveled up options can help widen options for future content. Never know what niche nodes and champion combinations will call for one champs abilities who isn't exactly part of the so called "Meta"