**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled 6 star Morningstar...any tips?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I do not know anything about her. She seems like an interesting champ though, and any tips, rotations and help would be appreciated. Thanks. @TheManMythLegend
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sarcasm Obviously ^
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    She's good in incursions
    But needs to be awakened
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Basically an arena champ for me. Little usage before awakening.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Ok thanks for the input guys....I also just pulled a 6 star stealthy from the event cavs, any place where I can use him? I'm on 6.3.1 for reference
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Her main thing is damage caused by nullifying buffs the more the buffs more the damage
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Stealthy is amazing for 6.4 adaptoid, I think I did it in one revive with rank1. Solo is also possible if you don’t mess up
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Mostar does not NEED to be a ramp up champ. It obv makes the champ better.

I used mine in Cav EQ this month, never got additional souls captured, and shredded that lane. Mostar’s nullify does big damage.

Has good power gain, too.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

Ok thanks for the input guys....I also just pulled a 6 star stealthy from the event cavs, any place where I can use him? I'm on 6.3.1 for reference

6.4 Hydra Adaptoid. Just make sure to boost a little before hand. I haven't used him anywhere else since I pulled him.

EDIT: Used him in that one cav eq that had the void boss with falter back in march. That's about it. Another arena champ
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

My only gripe with MS is that her ramp up is way too tedious. Her first few fights are absolute dinky doodles. And it doesn’t help the fact that many top tier Mystics can do whatever she does but much better and from the get go. Ramp up is little less tedious with synergy but the synergy members are not very good themselves.

She's one of those champs that needs one line addittion to their descriptions or though I hate it a synergy that allows her to ramp up multiple times (maybe cap it at 2) in a single matchup. In most contents, fights are 7 fights or less including boss and she needs 4 fights (duped) to reach max ramp-up. I don't thinks she's even the overpowered at max souls. I thought her synergy with Purgatory was going to fix her problem but as usal Kabam happened.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    If awaken, opponents who attack her get a bleed debuff.. she has synergy with Magik and Guillotine (the buff is debatable good).. try to capture opponents soul when they are low health with sp3, so obviously she is a ramp up champion, takes 4 or 5 fights to get to her max of 5 souls.. at 5 souls she is a beast.. her sp2 destroys opponents with multiple buffs.

I suggest watching video on how to effectively use Morningstar in YouTube.