**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO-8 GIFT

Kabam, I will not be claiming the ISO-8 GIFT. I simply don't need it. I know free stuff is great, but please, an ISO-8?? You can have this gift back, and give it to someone who needs it!

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    And the point of this post is?
  • There doesn't need to be a point, just my opinion.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

There doesn't need to be a point, just my opinion.

Then the point is to share your opinion. And your opinion is clearly not a well-received one. Free stuff is free, man. It’s not as if this is being given *instead of* something else. This is a bonus on top of the calendar and events.

There was absolutely no expectation that any gift would be given today, and I’ll take the free iso towards my r4 Nimrod. I was running real short on tech iso after pulling Peni this week. I was stoked to see this, and I know lots of other players were as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Let the record show, I'll gladly take his.
  • It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Addyos said:

And the point of this post is?

Nothing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.

You aren't planning on ranking anyone else?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★

It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.

You aren't planning on ranking anyone else?
    No one else worth ranking, the 15 r3 are probably questionable as is
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spoiled Little Brat.
    Please Uninstall and never speak again.

Gosh I feel bad for your relatives that give you gifts for Christmas. Unless no one likes you so you get nothing for Christmas which is what I hope.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

And I have 27 6* r3 champs. Don’t regret any of them. ISO, like gold or units, is a resource that I’ll never say no to because it will eventually be used. Feel free to pass yours along.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Man I loved it I'll take another one lol
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Claim it and sell it then, there, I fixed your ungrateful asses problem for you.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    You could have easily just commented on the poll of whether you liked it or not and that's it but instead made a post about it
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    People: "Kabam, we want more free stuff!"
    Kabam giving out free stuff.
    People: "You can keep your free stuff, we don't need it!"

Claim the iso and sell it for gold if you don't need it.
    Or just let it expire.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Must be out of gold.
    I’ll take the free ISO off your hands if you don’t want it.