**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO-8 GIFT

Kabam, I will not be claiming the ISO-8 GIFT. I simply don't need it. I know free stuff is great, but please, an ISO-8?? You can have this gift back, and give it to someone who needs it!

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    And the point of this post is?
  • There doesn't need to be a point, just my opinion.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★

There doesn't need to be a point, just my opinion.

Then the point is to share your opinion. And your opinion is clearly not a well-received one. Free stuff is free, man. It’s not as if this is being given *instead of* something else. This is a bonus on top of the calendar and events.

There was absolutely no expectation that any gift would be given today, and I’ll take the free iso towards my r4 Nimrod. I was running real short on tech iso after pulling Peni this week. I was stoked to see this, and I know lots of other players were as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Let the record show, I'll gladly take his.
  • It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Addyos said:

And the point of this post is?

Nothing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.

You aren't planning on ranking anyone else?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

It doesnt have to be well received, nor is it a point. Im merely saying I dont want the ISO. My opinion is not going to change the end result, nor will it be listened to. I have over 15 6* champs at r3, so I dont need the ISO.

You aren't planning on ranking anyone else?
    No one else worth ranking, the 15 r3 are probably questionable as is
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spoiled Little Brat.
    Please Uninstall and never speak again.

Gosh I feel bad for your relatives that give you gifts for Christmas. Unless no one likes you so you get nothing for Christmas which is what I hope.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★

And I have 27 6* r3 champs. Don’t regret any of them. ISO, like gold or units, is a resource that I’ll never say no to because it will eventually be used. Feel free to pass yours along.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Man I loved it I'll take another one lol
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Claim it and sell it then, there, I fixed your ungrateful asses problem for you.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    You could have easily just commented on the poll of whether you liked it or not and that's it but instead made a post about it
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    People: "Kabam, we want more free stuff!"
    Kabam giving out free stuff.
    People: "You can keep your free stuff, we don't need it!"

Claim the iso and sell it for gold if you don't need it.
    Or just let it expire.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 538 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Must be out of gold.
    I’ll take the free ISO off your hands if you don’t want it.