**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you like the Free Gift?

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 854 ★★★
    Yes
    I like it because I basically did put zero effort toward obtaining it. I have 30 days to use it or sell for gold. This is a win - win.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yes
    Ehhh... unlucky timing for me tbh. Just popped like 8 4*s last night for iso. Will see how long I can hold this, cause I'll be doing a lot on these next couple level ups.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Yes
    I needed the ISO for Peni so yes
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It serves 0 purpose for me but of course I like it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I mean, don't look a gift horse in the mouth..

But for someone sitting on 9k iso in the stash regularly this does nothing for me, personally.

I know it helps a lot of other people and their accounts so that's nice.

Honestly wouldn't mind a stack of 5 generic 5* AGs as a gift instead 😂

>9k Iso in stash.
    Brother, either share some of it or use it, HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Free iso is free iso
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yes

No it’s going to expire

How does 100k gold worth of iso expire? Do you not sell them first?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Gladly took it for Namor.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,037 ★★★★★
    No
    Didn't like it but took and appreciate it nonetheless .. will either use for rank ups or cash in on it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Despite I have over 3000 ISO in stash, this gift may be meaningful for those who are facing shortage. Thus I think it's ok. Leave it in stash and hope I can use it. Otherwise sell it for gold before expiry. Just that.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    Yes
    I personally consistently have a ton of ISO, so not particularly helpful for me, but I know many in the community need it so I’m sure for most it is a great gift.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    No
    Where Is the actual shards and crystal gift?
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    No
    It’s kind of pointless. But better than no gift I suppose
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Yes

Not sure, but I know where the entitlement is.
    Seriously folks need to be looking up what entitlement means. Are you saying that poster is entitled to the rewards he wants, or do you mean he has a false sense of entitlement because he isn't owed that?
    "believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment"
    I'd say that pretty much sums up what I meant. We get a gift out of the blue, which is very nice, and quite useful to most, plus it's free stuff. People automatically assume they deserve something better instead of being grateful.
    Now if this was the anniversary gift, or some majorly hyped gift, everyone has the right to be upset. But when you get something free for no special reason, it is entitled to expect something better.

And just to add, this is the first time the poster has said something like that. There's been times where they have demanded unreasonable free stuff, so I assumed I was being clear by what I meant. Apologies if I wasn't.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    No
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Yes
    Doesn’t mean a huge amount to my main - not going to look a gift horse in the mouth though. On my new alt though, this has got me the ISO secured to get my 5* Herc to R2 comfortably
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Yes

Not sure, but I know where the entitlement is.
    Seriously folks need to be looking up what entitlement means. Are you saying that poster is entitled to the rewards he wants, or do you mean he has a false sense of entitlement because he isn't owed that?
    "believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment"
    I'd say that pretty much sums up what I meant. We get a gift out of the blue, which is very nice, and quite useful to most, plus it's free stuff. People automatically assume they deserve something better instead of being grateful.
    Now if this was the anniversary gift, or some majorly hyped gift, everyone has the right to be upset. But when you get something free for no special reason, it is entitled to expect something better.

And just to add, this is the first time the poster has said something like that. There's been times where they have demanded unreasonable free stuff, so I assumed I was being clear by what I meant. Apologies if I wasn't.
    I'm sorry did you mean this isn't the first time? And yeah the problem with saying entitled is that it means actually having a right to something, and can contextually mean the opposite.
    And just for the record, I think the grumpier folks in here don't like the gift, but also aren't saying they expect more, even if they aren't good at showing gratitude.
    Right yeah, I did mean this isn't the first time, sorry again. I do think my meaning in entitlement had come across, but I see your point.
    Oh for sure. There are many people who didn't need it, or weren't expecting just iso as a gift, but at the end of the day it's free, and it was given to us out of the blue, so it's annoying when people just demand more things.
  • Meme_bwoi76Meme_bwoi76 Posts: 63
    Yes
    Comes with 10 (sold them all)
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Did you start this post just to get a reaction?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It Allowed me to max out my first 5 star Claire
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Yes
    Hoitado said:

I’m mad that Kabam gave me Free Stuff that I didn’t expect.
    Can You Believe Them? So unfair

Ooh you're not going to like next Saturday then.. /s
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lovejoy72 said:

My daughter turned 15 today. But, her day was a bit overshadowed by the needs of her mom, who is just starting her fight with stage 4 cancer. At every turn, my daughter has shown more grace and poise with not getting everything she really wanted than almost anyone I’ve seen on the damn forum about their anniversary gifts, or whatever. Ridiculous.
    All my love and prayers to her mother.