**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Shepard69 said:

The silence from Kabam is deafening. How sad that both the big celebratory events that should be mostly pro-players and forming stronger ties between Kabam and their customers - turn out to be these very disappointing happenings solely due to the fault of Kabam. Whoever greenlit the trade-in story, especially the 6star AG crystals - how did u think this was a good idea? FIVE generics. The literal cap you can hold. I don't even lmao I'm so done.

The amount of you that keep bringing up an inventory cap for 5* AGs is hilarious. There isn't one. It's not something that's affected you ever so stop pretending like it had anything to do with your situation πŸ˜‚
    The CAP itsealf is not the point hes making. Other awakens have 5 i think so he tried to demonstrate
    how ALOOOT is 5 generic ags to have. Ofcource nobody had 5 generics ready. And to add on top that to get the extra 2-3 generics you must have had an INSAAAAAAANE luck on colour rng wich in total makes this a bs exchange.
    Plenty of people had 5 generics ready. I did 0 trading to get the 6* gem initially, then traded some 5* gems and have 3 generics again.
  • Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34 β˜…
    Plenty of people had 5 generics ready? The only place at the top of my head that you can get one is labyrinth exploration, even the whales of mcoc started the trade with 2 or 3 maybe 4 and traded for the rest in the store. don't know how you'd have 5 generic 5* awakening gems just laying there and say that plenty of people do too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Shepard69 said:

The silence from Kabam is deafening. How sad that both the big celebratory events that should be mostly pro-players and forming stronger ties between Kabam and their customers - turn out to be these very disappointing happenings solely due to the fault of Kabam. Whoever greenlit the trade-in story, especially the 6star AG crystals - how did u think this was a good idea? FIVE generics. The literal cap you can hold. I don't even lmao I'm so done.

The amount of you that keep bringing up an inventory cap for 5* AGs is hilarious. There isn't one. It's not something that's affected you ever so stop pretending like it had anything to do with your situation πŸ˜‚
    The CAP itsealf is not the point hes making. Other awakens have 5 i think so he tried to demonstrate
    how ALOOOT is 5 generic ags to have. Ofcource nobody had 5 generics ready. And to add on top that to get the extra 2-3 generics you must have had an INSAAAAAAANE luck on colour rng wich in total makes this a bs exchange.
    Plenty of people had 5 generics ready. I did 0 trading to get the 6* gem initially, then traded some 5* gems and have 3 generics again.
    Yes, that was kind of the point. It was for people who had enough. Not for the population to try and sell their first born to achieve.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154 β˜…

Yes, that was kind of the point. It was for people who had enough. Not for the population to try and sell their first born to achieve.

Well no, they gave a clear path for people to rank up all the way from 3* AGs to the 6*s so that was completely the point.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

What's the difference between someone who had 5 generic AGs vs someone who had 12-15 Assorted ones?

Obviously if Kabam is doing a trade in 3 to 1 , those that have that amount in range meet the criteria , we just didn't get RNG on our side.

Not sure why I got a disagree on this.

Basically , I have a $100 bill and someone else has 5 $20s.

The restaurant says anyone with $20 bills can come
    dine in.

Same $ value , just presented differently.

• TheOneYH_01TheOneYH_01 Posts: 21 β˜…

If you're still using AGs on 5* champs then you're not who this offer is for.

You’re totally wrong, people can use 5* to test some champs or just for fun, new champs are released every month, we never had this possibility to trade 5* Ag to a 6* so 5* were useless, few months ago I had 6 5* generic ag, and used 2 on kitty pride/Odin and I always use my class Ag on new champs like I used a cosmic one on knull and a mystic on scarlet which, because of the rng I couldn’t get a 5 generic one to do the trade.
    Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

What's the difference between someone who had 5 generic AGs vs someone who had 12-15 Assorted ones?

Obviously if Kabam is doing a trade in 3 to 1 , those that have that amount in range meet the criteria , we just didn't get RNG on our side.

That's a chance though. One that people really shouldn't be taking unless they're sure they're not going to use them regardless, and they're willing to accept the outcome.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

That's a chance though. One that people really shouldn't be taking unless they're sure they're not going to use them regardless, and they're willing to accept the outcome.
    I don't get it. 12-15 assorted AGS can get you what you needed in a perfect world. If they allowed you to exchange the AG of your selection for another AG of a different class, it would be a lot better.
    RNG is RNG. There's always a possibility of not getting what we want. This isn't new, especially for people at a late stage in the game. Should the Store be that way? That's up to them and what they want to make it. As far as rolling unfavorable outcomes, that's always a chance with RNG.
  • Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

False.
    the usage of Awakening gems is to ELIMINATE chance. You dont want to chance the RNG to awaken a champion.
    Class gems are gotten by chance, but used for the same reason.
    Now you think that even their usage should be subjected to a chance case?

Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

False.
    the usage of Awakening gems is to ELIMINATE chance. You dont want to chance the RNG to awaken a champion.
    I'm not arguing that it SHOULD be that way. I'm pointing out that making the choice to roll the chance means we know the chance of not getting what we want is involved
    Personally I wouldn't even take that chance unless I was one away, and even then it would be a shot. Not a guarantee.
    Jaded said:

Just sell us a generic or two for $5.

I don’t mind this, that will solve the problem for many people, but still I think the best solution is to reduce a number of class Ag needed for a generic one, 2->1 will solve the Pb for the majority of people who suffered from bad rng, and the people who already did the trade 3->1 would at max loose max 2 class Ag(and it doesn’t matter, since they don’t care about 5* and 5* Ag either way)
  • Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

False.
    I'm not arguing that it SHOULD be that way. I'm pointing out that making the choice to roll the chance means we know the chance of not getting what we want is involved
    No, the usage should not be subjected to the chance you may be screwed over one day.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…

Jaded said:

I don’t mind this, that will solve the problem for many people, but still I think the best solution is to reduce a number of class Ag needed for a generic one, 2->1 will solve the Pb for the majority of people who suffered from bad rng, and the people who already did the trade 3->1 would at max loose max 2 class Ag(and it doesn’t matter, since they don’t care about 5* and 5* Ag either way)
    As much as i would like discount (who doesnt) its too late for that. As well as its too late to help people who got same class out of 6* trade. All because ANY EFFECT on people who did trades prevously will OUTRAGE them and kabam has enough of that already (for you 2 5* can be nothing but someone may cry if they see they paied 2 ags more).

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF .... help people who have NEARLY enough generics and rainbow colours. That will NOT affect anyone who got the gem already. It will NOT ruin game economy and lower the value of 6* gem. It will just make unfortunate half (should i say 90%?) of the community who got screwed by rng HAPPY! No harm just happynes... why not give us a little boost of joy for upcoming holidays? We dont ask to GIFT US 100000 units right? We dont even ask for discount (i feel you man but it will be wrong towards people who did exchange). We just ask to REDUCE THE RNG when we have more than enough resources to qualify for exchange...
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    Chovner said:

I hope their silence on the matter so far is due to them trying to figure out a system to use multiple class types 5* AG's to trade up so this problem goes away for the majority of people on the cusp of that 6* AG.

I will jump from joy (before remembering i need to explore 4, paths of lab πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…) and call my cousin and we will open it together and jump from joy together as we did when we pulled 6 cgr who was the reason we started the game last new year same time. Why? Cause it will be our freaking first 6* ag even tho we completed all content but abyss.
    So much joy kabam can bring me and my cousin personally. And so much more people. Fingers crossed. I dont want to give myself hope but i low key want to hope thats the reason. Have thought about it as well

Jaded said:

As much as i would like discount (who doesnt) its too late for that. As well as its too late to help people who got same class out of 6* trade. All because ANY EFFECT on people who did trades prevously will OUTRAGE them and kabam has enough of that already (for you 2 5* can be nothing but someone may cry if they see they paied 2 ags more).

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF .... help people who have NEARLY enough generics and rainbow colours. That will NOT affect anyone who got the gem already. It will NOT ruin game economy and lower the value of 6* gem. It will just make unfortunate half (should i say 90%?) of the community who got screwed by rng HAPPY! No harm just happynes... why not give us a little boost of joy for upcoming holidays? We dont ask to GIFT US 100000 units right? We dont even ask for discount (i feel you man but it will be wrong towards people who did exchange). We just ask to REDUCE THE RNG when we have more than enough resources to qualify for exchange...
    If they could do this it will be great too, but I think it require some work for developers(new screen...) so we might not see this solution.

I proposed 2->1 because most of people defending this according to their talk don’t care about 5* and 5* Ag, and accused us who use Ag on 5* that we are not worth to take this offer, personally i don’t care about 2 or 3 class Ag, I have almost all my 5* champ already awakened, and I never rank up 5*, my mistake was using some Ag on new champ for fun or to test them out.

Texas_11 said:

Shepard69 said:

False.
    No, the usage should not be subjected to the chance you may be screwed over one day.
    No one said people had to. They're either not using them at all, saving them for a specific purpose, or sitting on them indifferent. The point I was trying to make was if people have no desire to use them, then they're the target for taking a chance or exchanging them in this case.
This discussion has been closed.