**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event Solo and Alliance Rewards

It is no secret that the gifting event rewards the most coveted of rank up materials every year. Last year, there were rank up materials that helped achieve R3 6*'s. With such a highly anticipated event, why has Kabam not released top alliance or top solo gifting event rewards yet? This plays a vital role for alliances who are thinking to either push or not push in this event. Sure this event could be considered a whales event, but with only one week away until this event starts, it is highly disappointing that no news on this is out yet. If rewards are terrible and not worth it, players can decide to seek membership in another ally during this holiday season but cannot due to a two week lockout on points being awarded to alliances in this gifting event, if they decide to participate. Just some insight or new information would be helpful to alliances for this event, especially with it being one week away.

Comments

• Khanman500Khanman500 Posts: 10
    Drenlin said:

I don’t think Kabam has ever given that info this far ahead of time before why would you expect them to now?

There has also never been a blockout like this in the past, so why would it be farfetched of me to ask for some sort of update regarding this event? When new events come out, they let players know possible rewards for different ranks, e.g new nodes and rewards for AW, new top bracket rewards in AQ that they let us know 3-4 weeks in advance for this season, etc
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The rewards for gifting (solo and alliance) have always been good, it's not really down to whether the rewards are good or bad, it's whether the alliance that you are in is prepared to be generous with their units in order to get those milestones. If you haven't discussed this yet with your current alliance then you could be in for a rough couple of weeks.
  • DarksideDarkside Posts: 6
    Drenlin said:

I don’t think Kabam has ever given that info this far ahead of time before why would you expect them to now?

Why would kabam not at this time ? We should always have the earliest insight unless u are too broke to take part
  • 42Oflipz6942Oflipz69 Posts: 1
    yes def agree on this they should give us atleast one week to see rewards and decide if we will push or not all the post we got letting us know the deadline to participate but we have no idea what we are getting ourselves into kabam kant address this once event launched its too late and everyone will be stuck pls tell us rewards
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I'm curious to know why releasing the contents of GGC this year is RIGHT NOW would be helpful at all?...are u going to spend 24 hours farming units?.. how would this benefit a company that sells units?
  • Khanman500Khanman500 Posts: 10
    Coppin said:

I'm curious to know why releasing the contents of GGC this year is RIGHT NOW would be helpful at all?...are u going to spend 24 hours farming units?.. how would this benefit a company that sells units?

Reading must not be your strong suit huh? In the post, I am asking for the gifting event alliance and solo REWARDS. I am not asking for the contents of the GGC's, I am asking to see what rank rewards will be for those who seek to place in the top bracket for both solo and alliance gifting event
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Reading must not be your strong suit huh? In the post, I am asking for the gifting event alliance and solo REWARDS. I am not asking for the contents of the GGC's, I am asking to see what rank rewards will be for those who seek to place in the top bracket for both solo and alliance gifting event
    My bad, they havent released those either
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,889 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

For one, it would let the people trying to get their alt accounts up to level 40 know if it’s worth the effort or not.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Drenlin said:

There has also never been a blockout like this in the past, so why would it be farfetched of me to ask for some sort of update regarding this event? When new events come out, they let players know possible rewards for different ranks, e.g new nodes and rewards for AW, new top bracket rewards in AQ that they let us know 3-4 weeks in advance for this season, etc
    They had a lockout last year as well for 14 days. The only changes this year were the new account requirements and/or level of account. Don’t get yourself in a puff, the rewards will be worth it.

2020 announcement

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Iirc last year the rank rewards weren’t displayed until the event went live and even then they were changed within hours.
  • PsyurePsyure Posts: 7

Iirc last year the rank rewards weren’t displayed until the event went live and even then they were changed within hours.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235825/joy-to-the-world-the-ham-is-come/p1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv_fh3OUmFI&t=445s&ab_channel=SeatinManofLegends

Nov 29, 2020

You're welcome.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It was 2019 that happened then.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

For one, it would let the people trying to get their alt accounts up to level 40 know if it’s worth the effort or not.
    people would've decided already. It's not like knowing now. If you want to use an alt to gift you've already made that decision, plus you can guess what the cyrstals going to be like based on past years. Nobody has an alt sitting at level 35 saying you know what? I'm going to see what the rewards are before commiting.