**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

Stuck on 3 generic AGs with no more than 2 of any class, looking like this is impossible for me and sucks because of how RNG related it feels.

Yup same story. If they help us out would be cool to know sooner. Than i will need to explore 4 paths of lab and i dont have THAT much time if i will only have 1 day :(
    I don’t think the 6* gem was offered with players who haven’t even finished 5 year old content…..
    Then who was it offered for? Just asking since my level 45 alt account Which is uncollected has a ton of colored gems and 2 generics. By trading the class gems, I can easily reach 5 generics. All I need to do is grind out cavalier to get the six star AG which I am not interested in doing.
    I don’t have the same luck on my level 60 breaker of throne main account which has 17r3’s. Would you like to tell me who is it offered for?
    The people who had them and were not using them. For the most part, that would be players who were no longer investing in 5* champs. The fact that other accounts besides those could take advantage of the offer is neither here nor there. The game cannot target offers to mindset, no matter what the resource fixing conspiracy theorists claim.
    12 awaken gems. You said it yourself. Thats the differance in the amount needed between lucky and unlucky people and thats it? Its just ok that there can be 12 awaken gem gap bettwen rng?. And i dont INVEST in 5 stars. I just slapped a gem on them and took to rank 3 for arena streak cause even in case new champ came out i would have 1 gem ready for them. Why should i have
    3-4-5gems ready for a class whos champions i all have awakened and can come out once in few months (cause usually the classes of champs created new is different)????
    You consider yourself more ENDGAME player than someone cause you were lucky enough to get same classes or stupid enough to not use them on champs you use on arena?

thepiggy said:

This is meant for players who strictly use 6s and have no use for 5s. They almost never ranks up 5s and the rare times they do they use a class gem. If you're out of generics, it sucks but it wasn't meant for you.

And it's not always great for them either...trading a useless 6* class gem to get the same one back is classic Kabam.

This is me. I’m an endgame player who’s done all content, has a r4 6*, and I haven’t needed to rank a 5* in probably a year. And yet I’m still one 5* generic short of getting the 6* AG.
    Yeah i just dont have rank 4 so i cant flex on them for saying i couldnt get it cause i am not an ENDGAME player. Flex on them for being stupid to put you in category of noob players just because you slapped a couple of class gems on new champs cause WHY THE HELL NOT? (considering nobody knew)

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

Stuck on 3 generic AGs with no more than 2 of any class, looking like this is impossible for me and sucks because of how RNG related it feels.

Yup same story. If they help us out would be cool to know sooner. Than i will need to explore 4 paths of lab and i dont have THAT much time if i will only have 1 day :(
    I don’t think the 6* gem was offered with players who haven’t even finished 5 year old content…..
    Then who was it offered for? Just asking since my level 45 alt account Which is uncollected has a ton of colored gems and 2 generics. By trading the class gems, I can easily reach 5 generics. All I need to do is grind out cavalier to get the six star AG which I am not interested in doing.
    I don’t have the same luck on my level 60 breaker of throne main account which has 17r3’s. Would you like to tell me who is it offered for?
    The people who had them and were not using them. For the most part, that would be players who were no longer investing in 5* champs. The fact that other accounts besides those could take advantage of the offer is neither here nor there. The game cannot target offers to mindset, no matter what the resource fixing conspiracy theorists claim.
    12 awaken gems. You said it yourself. Thats the differance in the amount needed between lucky and unlucky people and thats it? Its just ok that there can be 12 awaken gem gap bettwen rng?. And i dont INVEST in 5 stars. I just slapped a gem on them and took to rank 3 for arena streak cause even in case new champ came out i would have 1 gem ready for them. Why should i have
    3-4-5gems ready for a class whos champions i all have awakened and can come out once in few months (cause usually the classes of champs created new is different)????
    You consider yourself more ENDGAME player than someone cause you were lucky enough to get same classes or stupid enough to not use them on champs you use on arena?
    3 different class awakening gems do not equal 1 generic... If that was the case i would have 0 class awakening gems...thats too good of a value..
    If Kabam went that route it should be 5 different class AG = 1 Generic AG
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

thepiggy said:

This is meant for players who strictly use 6s and have no use for 5s. They almost never ranks up 5s and the rare times they do they use a class gem. If you're out of generics, it sucks but it wasn't meant for you.

And it's not always great for them either...trading a useless 6* class gem to get the same one back is classic Kabam.

This is me. I’m an endgame player who’s done all content, has a r4 6*, and I haven’t needed to rank a 5* in probably a year. And yet I’m still one 5* generic short of getting the 6* AG.
    Bingo.

5* champs are irrelevant at this point or just synergy spots.
  • TheOneYH_01TheOneYH_01 Posts: 21
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

All this is only gonna do 1 thing..
    Make sure Kabam never does this type of trades in the future again...

We are fine with this, you guys are selfish

Actually the people who got the 6* AG are the ones that are fine... U guys are the angry ones...

You would be if you were in our position, personally if I got the AG I would understand people frustration, many got unlucky, many wasted their Ag stupidity, if you are too close to get the AG because the rng gives you mystic instead of science AG, and a month ago you used an Ag that you should save, you would be frustrated as well, but instead you are saying nonsense talk.
  • thepiggy said:

I strictly use 6* stars. When i had over 3 mythic awakens i used 2 on some rank 3 champs for better arena experiance for example. But the real reason? I had 2 anawakened and i thought EVEN IF NEW CHAMP COMES OUT i still have 1 more mythic gems left. Where did i go wrong? Where was i wrong in my logic? And dont talk from todays position. Talk like you didnt know there would be exchange for them cause YOU DIDNT KNOW SHT.
    Did you benefit from using those awakening gems? It sounds like you did. If so you didn't go wrong.

However, if you're asking how anyone could have known what would eventually happen, the first rule of game inventory is: you never know what will be useful in the future.

The stuff you collect, it could be totally useless later. It could be extremely valuable later. Every time you use resources, it is a calculated risk: the guaranteed benefit today verses the possibility for some unknown benefit later. This is a truism in gaming. You always have to plan for an uncertain future, and no choice is safe. Saving indefinitely could see those resources' value drop to zero. Spending now could see a future opportunity become impossible. This is something that people who play games enough tend to learn over time. The future isn't predictable, but the fact that it isn't predictable is predictable.

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Actually the people who got the 6* AG are the ones that are fine... U guys are the angry ones...
    Why, when they disagree with others, do people revert to “they must be angry/upset”? Is it because they can’t think of anything intelligent/productive to say? And therefore must try to insult others?

It really is the lowest form of debate.

“You’re just angry” in my mind translates loosely to “I literally have no good points and must attack you for it”.
    Why do i have to be called selfish because i dont agree? Rofl...
    I am not being selfish, its the price they put.. you either can afford it or u can't. Thats not being selfish. Do i want others to get it too? Yes i do: BUT AT THE SAME PRICE.
    Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

3 different class awakening gems do not equal 1 generic... If that was the case i would have 0 class awakening gems...thats too good of a value..
    ??????? 3 different class gems doesnt equal 1 generic???????? YOU CRAZY???????? What is GENERIC for?? To fit your DESIRED class right? WHAT is the chance of 3 different awakens hitting your desired class? 50% they are LITERALLY SELLING 3 same class ags for generic. What is the chance of 3 SAME CLASS GEMS hitting your desired colour? 16.6%

5 DIFFERENT normal gems should equal generic? Cmon bro say 6 and you will be a COMPLETE IDIOT for saying that... thats 2 cells logic... do the math and come back...

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

You would be if you were in our position, personally if I got the AG I would understand people frustration, many got unlucky, many wasted their Ag stupidity, if you are too close to get the AG because the rng gives you mystic instead of science AG, and a month ago you used an Ag that you should save, you would be frustrated as well, but instead you are saying nonsense talk.
    I wouldnt be frustrated cause everytime i used an AG i asked myself if it was really worthy, if then i would have the sig stones to even make an impact.
    It feels like the people who had enough to trade are villains, or too dumb.to realize they could have used their AGs on champs they had...
    I haven't ranked a 5* past r3 since February, and i don't use AGs on chamos i won't R5. IF i did i wouldnt regret it.
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Why, when they disagree with others, do people revert to “they must be angry/upset”? Is it because they can’t think of anything intelligent/productive to say? And therefore must try to insult others?

“You’re just angry” in my mind translates loosely to “I literally have no good points and must attack you for it”.
    I am not being selfish, its the price they put.. you either can afford it or u can't. Thats not being selfish. Do i want others to get it too? Yes i do: BUT AT THE SAME PRICE.
    You were 1 more gem away from saying you think a colour that you want
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I wouldnt be frustrated cause everytime i used an AG i asked myself if it was really worthy, if then i would have the sig stones to even make an impact.
    It feels like the people who had enough to trade are villains, or too dumb.to realize they could have used their AGs on champs they had...
    I haven't ranked a 5* past r3 since February, and i don't use AGs on chamos i won't R5. IF i did i wouldnt regret it.
    Oh shut up already... you are the 0.05% of people i talked about it in previous comments who would be unhappy if they let us trade 3 different class gems for a generic cause you think its CHEAPER and you had to pay MORE. You 2×2=39 type 2 cell organism. Pure spite and no understanding compassion or ELEMENTARY skill of math

Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

??????? 3 different class gems doesnt equal 1 generic???????? YOU CRAZY???????? What is GENERIC for?? To fit your DESIRED class right? WHAT is the chance of 3 different awakens hitting your desired class? 50% they are LITERALLY SELLING 3 same class ags for generic. What is the chance of 3 SAME CLASS GEMS hitting your desired colour? 16.6%

5 DIFFERENT normal gems should equal generic? Cmon bro say 6 and you will be a COMPLETE IDIOT for saying that... thats 2 cells logic... do the math and come back...
    I'm not crazy . You think that way CAUSE IT FITS WHAT YOU CAN DO. IF Kabam said omg yes the original price was too high.. we adjusted so u can trade 4 of different classes for 1 Generic.. and u had only 3.. YOU WOULD STILL THINK ITS UNFAIR.
    Also.. if this made u realize how worthless a 5* class awakening gem is for YOUR ROSTER, how does it matter if its 3, 4 or 5.. if they are WORTHLESS?.. See you are putting the value that YOU wish for cause its the value u can afford.
    A trade UP has to have an increase value. If u got 10 5* class AGs spread into stacks of 2... Paying 5 shouldnt be an issue.. it should be an instant decision, but u still put an importance on future 5* and being able to awaken them with the remaining class AG left.. so don't call me crazy, selfish, or anything else .. It is you that want a WIN WIN situation when you are sitting at a complete loss

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

You were 1 more gem away from saying you think a colour that you want
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Oh shut up already... you are the 0.05% of people i talked about it in previous comments who would be unhappy if they let us trade 3 different class gems for a generic cause you think its CHEAPER and you had to pay MORE. You 2×2=39 type 2 cell organism. Pure spite and no understanding compassion or ELEMENTARY skill of math
    U r wrong i made it clear that the only point that i AGREE on was a better trade for class ones...so u r either telling lies or u r so angry that you are making up stuff
    edited December 2021
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Come on man, you are just talking nonsense. If you haven't ranked champs from R3 since February , there was no reason for you to use gems.

You are making this sound like you planned this lol.

You got lucky bro.

You said it your self , 5* basically have no value so you didn't know what to do with the resources so you held in to them.

That's all that happened on your end.

If you are end game at all, you aren't having a conversation about who is worth the resources for 5* champs.
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

I'm not crazy . You think that way CAUSE IT FITS WHAT YOU CAN DO. IF Kabam said omg yes the original price was too high.. we adjusted so u can trade 4 of different classes for 1 Generic.. and u had only 3.. YOU WOULD STILL THINK ITS UNFAIR.
    Also.. if this made u realize how worthless a 5* class awakening gem is for YOUR ROSTER, how does it matter if its 3, 4 or 5.. if they are WORTHLESS?.. See you are putting the value that YOU wish for cause its the value u can afford.
    A trade UP has to have an increase value. If u got 10 5* class AGs spread into stacks of 2... Paying 5 shouldnt be an issue.. it should be an instant decision, but u still put an importance on future 5* and being able to awaken them with the remaining class AG left.. so don't call me crazy, selfish, or anything else .. It is you that want a WIN WIN situation when you are sitting at a complete loss
    What are you talking about????? 3 ag for 1 ag and than 5 ag like that (15 ag) isnt a TRADE UP? Should it be 3x5x38x229x9999?????? Just because you mf had enough of them and 95% ENDGAME PLAYERS had 1-2 less than you?
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Come on man, you are just talking nonsense. If you haven't ranked champs from R3 since February , there was no reason for you to use gems.

You got lucky bro.

You said it your self , 5* basically have no value so you didn't know what to do with the resources so you held in to them.

If you are end game at all, you aren't having a conversation about who is worth the resources for 5* champs.
    Really?..let me give u an example of the 5* AGs i have used...
    Archangel: need a pretty decent sig level as a 6*.. was easier to dump the 5* on him
    Void: max sig needed.. chances of dup and 200 sig stones pretty bad...
    Omega Red: same as Void...
    Colossus: same as OR..
    Caiw: Same as the above...
    U see the planning?...
    Do you see the train of thought i put as i went foward?...Lucky?.. I don't think so...
    I weighted the utility of the champ, the ammount to invest in sig stones an availability of them...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

Actually, one could make an argument for 6, considering what you're essentially doing is bypassing the RNG and getting something universal. Not that I'm interested in making that argument. Just a statement.
    Fuskie said:

I am in the same position as most here. I had 3 Generic AG when this started and after opening the 1 5* AG crystal I had I got lucky and pulled a 3rd Science to get Generic number 4 and that's where the luck ended I had 2 Mutant and 2 Mystic going into all the trades I ended up pulling 2 more Science, 1 Cosmic, 1 Skill, and 1 Tech out of the 5 for trade. Now I have 4 Generic and 2 each in Mutant, Mystic, Cosmic, Science, and Skill!! Am I sure if I managed to get another Crystal it would almost definitely be Tech too give me 2 of each. Because that's how the RNG goes when it's something you really want. The bigger issue I see is how didn't Kabam see this coming with setting the limit of trade in Crystals at 5 when to get 3 of a certain class from 0 you would need at least 10-15 crystals to maybe get lucky and get 3 of the same. But even for people who have 1 or 2 of a few different classes it takes great LUCK to get that 3rd one out of 5. So for all the people in here talking all of this garbage about not deserving it because we aren't this player or that player is absolutely nonsense. I have sat here watching this post now for 3 days and I couldn't stay quiet any longer. This post has become toxic and so many people on here are just on here to try and push people's buttons. If you already got your gem there is no need for you to be here honestly. Kabam isn't going to give anyone anything cheaper than they gave it too anyone else if they do trust me they will reimburse you what you paid they always do. But for people to sit here and say so and so doesn't deserve it because they don't have this or didn't complete that is absolute B&$LS@+T!!!! Now the other thing is where is Kabam you can't tell me that a post has over 12k posts now and hundreds of people watching that they haven't seen it? It's the most watched post on the forum right now lol! Just give an answer before this gets even worse and people are just downright fighting in here over something none of us can control!!

Preach man. I should stop arguin with people who talk like they knew this was coming and i am stupid and luck didnt play role. Luck played ALL THE ROLE and to sit here and argue with people who won the lottery and are so high in their ss to come and flex on us for being unlucky (calling it a bad judgment on our part) is stupid of me... people like this are everywhere... i should start ignoring...
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

You got lucky bro.

Archangel: need a pretty decent sig level as a 6*.. was easier to dump the 5* on him
    U see the planning?...
    Do you see the train of thought i put as i went foward?...Lucky?.. I don't think so...
    I weighted the utility of the champ, the ammount to invest in sig stones an availability of them...
    This had to been 2 years ago.

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

DNA3000 said:

Graves_3 said:

damianohm said:

What are you talking about????? 3 ag for 1 ag and than 5 ag like that (15 ag) isnt a TRADE UP? Should it be 3x5x38x229x9999?????? Just because you mf had enough of them and 95% ENDGAME PLAYERS had 1-2 less than you?
    Where is your math comming from?..
    U want 3 cause IT FITS WHAT U CAN AFFORD
    ANY ENDGAME PLAYER would trade 5 class AG given that its the last piece of the puzzle to get their 6* AG...you for some reason wouldnt..
    If u were lost in the desert and someone offered u tap water...would u say? Nah bro thanks but i only drink bottled water...
    The problem here is that u are looking for a solution that comes cheapest to you for a PREMIUM ITEM at the lowest cost possible
    It's really not that hard to consider. I've used some. I don't have enough to get the Gem. That's all there is to it. I'm not owed the Gem.

It's really not that hard to consider. I've used some. I don't have enough to get the Gem. That's all there is to it. I'm not owed the Gem.

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

You got lucky bro.

U see the planning?...
    This had to been 2 years ago.

2 years ago?.. People are still complaining about the value of 6* sig stones and availability TODAY i do not understand how u can refer to 2 years ago.
    And i already said I haven't ranked any 5* past R3 since February
    Texas_11 said:

Well it's the truth. We're not entitled to have it if we can't meet the cost of it. We can go back and forth until the cows come home, but it's the same as anything else I can't afford. I can't ask the store to lower the price. Certainly not outside a flea market.
    Well, we can ask. That's not accurate. I'm also aware that's what people are doing. I'm just saying it's more logical than personal.
This discussion has been closed.