**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think kabam give a new title jus to those with a rank 4?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the final of act 7 nearby, I guess kabam give us a new title. What do you think?

Do you think kabam give a new title jus to those with a rank 4? 83 votes

Yes
19%
CristalmanChovnerVuDahQuikPikKerneascx23433Cap366Little_Crocodili29Xva23GarrettNRenaxqqAmnetiesJoshKosh557Draconic_12HiwoeTruthseeker 16 votes
No
48%
Markjv81Mr_PlatypusEb0ny-O-M4wJadedAzKicker316jdrum663F4k3_GaM3rTerrakikiFurieuxCupidEssyPeQuatroRickGrimes_King73Saske97TheLegend27JuggerNotStevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0No_oneukWhoDaPooMaratox 40 votes
I don't care
32%
DrZolaSnizzbarCeeJaySlowDigzHort4phillgreenMqc19solopoloyuwRookiiePikoluBugmat78Mother_FlerkenJollyHawk_coloGinjabredMonstaZeuszeroK_PValentinos13qm44 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Yes
    Ofcource. Also extra information. Do you know why they dont add max sig 6* crystals ? Cause they should have 7* shards in it and they WILL but they are scared for now to introduce it cause everyone will quit. Everyone will quit even if they introduce it in 1 year. I know i will :D
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    I think they'll add a new progression title since the gap between new and old thronebreakers is massive, but I don't think they'll add having a champ at r4 as a requirement. I could be wrong though
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No
    It won't happen.

Unless they plan to fully give all materials needed for the exploration of the act itself, which I doubt it.

Otherwise it would be something only P2W players could get for the moment
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Please no.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    I want mine to say 1st of the Silver Centurion stans.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

It won't happen.

Unless they plan to fully give all materials needed for the exploration of the act itself, which I doubt it.

T4 materials are in AQ..
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I feel like it could be a special title(as a nod to the whales), like the ones we get from events and stuff, but definitely not a progression title yet.
  • I don't care

Ofcource. Also extra information. Do you know why they dont add max sig 6* crystals ? Cause they should have 7* shards in it and they WILL but they are scared for now to introduce it cause everyone will quit. Everyone will quit even if they introduce it in 1 year. I know i will :D

You realize people said the same thing about 5*s and 6*s right? Yet here we are still playing the same game. If there was a thing to cause people to leave, it would have been 12.0, yet a lot of people still stayed. If you can stay after that, nothing fazes you anymore.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No
    Well since there is no actual content to give you all the resources at once to r4 your champ in comparison to what act 6 offered after full release .So as of now, I don't think even act 7 gonna give full resources to take champ to r4 from r3. Maybe act 8
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    Most likely act 7 completion and an r4 will give the next title. This'll be ok IF they make sure that anyone who explores act 7 will get an r4
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

It won't happen.

I doubt a F2P can get any R4 currently even if they have everything explored
    R4s have been completely restricted behind the paywall as of today & I don't see that changing till Act 7 exploration