**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think kabam give a new title jus to those with a rank 4?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the final of act 7 nearby, I guess kabam give us a new title. What do you think?

Do you think kabam give a new title jus to those with a rank 4? 83 votes

Yes
19%
CristalmanChovnerVuDahQuikPikKerneascx23433Cap366Little_Crocodili29Xva23GarrettNRenaxqqAmnetiesJoshKosh557Draconic_12HiwoeTruthseeker 16 votes
No
48%
Markjv81Mr_PlatypusEb0ny-O-M4wJadedAzKicker316jdrum663F4k3_GaM3rTerrakikiFurieuxCupidEssyPeQuatroRickGrimes_King73Saske97TheLegend27JuggerNotStevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0No_oneukWhoDaPooMaratox 40 votes
I don't care
32%
DrZolaSnizzbarCeeJaySlowDigzHort4phillgreenMqc19solopoloyuwRookiiePikoluBugmat78Mother_FlerkenJollyHawk_coloGinjabredMonstaZeuszeroK_PValentinos13qm44 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Yes
    Ofcource. Also extra information. Do you know why they dont add max sig 6* crystals ? Cause they should have 7* shards in it and they WILL but they are scared for now to introduce it cause everyone will quit. Everyone will quit even if they introduce it in 1 year. I know i will :D
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    I think they'll add a new progression title since the gap between new and old thronebreakers is massive, but I don't think they'll add having a champ at r4 as a requirement. I could be wrong though
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No
    It won't happen.

Unless they plan to fully give all materials needed for the exploration of the act itself, which I doubt it.

Otherwise it would be something only P2W players could get for the moment
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No
    Please no.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I want mine to say 1st of the Silver Centurion stans.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

It won't happen.

Unless they plan to fully give all materials needed for the exploration of the act itself, which I doubt it.

T4 materials are in AQ..
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I feel like it could be a special title(as a nod to the whales), like the ones we get from events and stuff, but definitely not a progression title yet.
  • I don't care

Ofcource. Also extra information. Do you know why they dont add max sig 6* crystals ? Cause they should have 7* shards in it and they WILL but they are scared for now to introduce it cause everyone will quit. Everyone will quit even if they introduce it in 1 year. I know i will :D

You realize people said the same thing about 5*s and 6*s right? Yet here we are still playing the same game. If there was a thing to cause people to leave, it would have been 12.0, yet a lot of people still stayed. If you can stay after that, nothing fazes you anymore.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    No
    Well since there is no actual content to give you all the resources at once to r4 your champ in comparison to what act 6 offered after full release .So as of now, I don't think even act 7 gonna give full resources to take champ to r4 from r3. Maybe act 8
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    Most likely act 7 completion and an r4 will give the next title. This'll be ok IF they make sure that anyone who explores act 7 will get an r4
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

It won't happen.

I doubt a F2P can get any R4 currently even if they have everything explored
    R4s have been completely restricted behind the paywall as of today & I don't see that changing till Act 7 exploration