**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• The fact that they have not responded to the customer dissatisfaction mentioned in this post today with over 13k views only strengthens the belief that Kabam is buying time until they will release an AG offer tomorrow, Dec. 13th, with a highly inflated price. Considered an acceptable monetizing practice by some, disenfranchising greed with lack of awareness on how to please a consumer by me.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★

The fact that they have not responded to the customer dissatisfaction mentioned in this post today with over 13k views only strengthens the belief that Kabam is buying time until they will release an AG offer tomorrow, Dec. 13th, with a highly inflated price. Considered an acceptable monetizing practice by some, disenfranchising greed with lack of awareness on how to please a consumer by me.

Guys, be patient..

December 13 is national ice-cream day. Kabam might just be taking a holiday.

😏
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

The fact that they have not responded to the customer dissatisfaction mentioned in this post today with over 13k views only strengthens the belief that Kabam is buying time until they will release an AG offer tomorrow, Dec. 13th, with a highly inflated price. Considered an acceptable monetizing practice by some, disenfranchising greed with lack of awareness on how to please a consumer by me.

Actually they may be doing the opposite 😂😂.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    And no response. As usual. I am not surprised. It's not even the weekend!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

And no response. As usual. I am not surprised. It's not even the weekend!

Watch then respond after the store ends haha
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    It doesn't seem like it's that difficult a fix, let people buy 1/3 of a 5* gem with a class gem add the gem pieces to the store and let them form a full crystal
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    JSnake18 said:

IT’S SO FREAKINGGGG SIMPLE!!!!!… just sell generic 5* awakening gems to Thronebreakers at $20 a piece or 800 units each for FTP and limit purchase of 5. End of problem, and everyone can shut up and be happy. Not unfair to those that already did the trade because you can just get your gems back or be happy you got one already without spending money or units.

OR… give everyone in this thread that’s not happy a free 6* awakening gems. The ones in here who are happy or meh, should also be happy or meh even when we unfairly prosper by way of complaining. 😃😐😃😃😃😏

For the record I’m one of the unhappy ones that wants said free AG 😬
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    Perhaps offering a 5* trade in crystal or a 4 random Color AG’s for a generic?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Shepard69 said:

Shepard69 said:

The silence from Kabam is deafening. How sad that both the big celebratory events that should be mostly pro-players and forming stronger ties between Kabam and their customers - turn out to be these very disappointing happenings solely due to the fault of Kabam. Whoever greenlit the trade-in story, especially the 6star AG crystals - how did u think this was a good idea? FIVE generics. The literal cap you can hold. I don't even lmao I'm so done.

The amount of you that keep bringing up an inventory cap for 5* AGs is hilarious. There isn't one. It's not something that's affected you ever so stop pretending like it had anything to do with your situation 😂
    literally a pointless comment, great work you.
    Pointing out a made up limit is pointless?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    0 answer for kabam im supposed its too busy with gift even for answer i hope good pool of reward and cristal because this year lot of bug ...
  • AnkzmanAnkzman Posts: 39
    edited December 2021
    Those who couldn't get 6* AG are complaining. I hope Kabam would listen to them and reduce the price to get it.

But, when Kabam will do that and people like me gets another 6* AG, then those who got only 1 should not complain again.

PS: I would like to thank Kabam for giving me bad 5*s, so I didn't need to use AGs.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Kabam soooo busy :D
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* AG for free by just not using 4* generics. 5* AG aren't as valuable as before, but I understand your viewpoint for 6* AG. I am going to hoard AG, unless they expire or the champion is worth it.
  • PUDENGUPUDENGU Posts: 7
    Seems like a d*ck move to make us exchange 3 class AGs and possibly still come up short due to rng. I ended up one Generic short and wasted 9 class gems for nothing.
    PUDENGU said:

Seems like a d*ck move to make us exchange 3 class AGs and possibly still come up short due to rng. I ended up one Generic short and wasted 9 class gems for nothing.

But why would you exchange if you were not sure you would not make it?
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

PUDENGU said:

I COULD MAKE IT in 3 crystals and also 12 crystals.
    Are you CRAZY???????? How can i calculate my chances when spread is 3-12 on a crystals i cant get easy... its not a health potion. ... i opened 4 and looks like i will need another 7
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Maybe Kabam will gift TB players a 6* awakening gem on Xmas day????
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I agree with this post
    And also there was alot of math problems regarding rerolling a class 6* AG
    The way you set it up about 48% of players will be unhappy with the results and if someone understands math they can see how I got to that number, maybe I’ll make a post about it

But with big enough people trying that system it’s rules are set to fail 49% of people and leave them with unwanted results
  • PUDENGUPUDENGU Posts: 7
    >

PUDENGU said:

I don’t think you know how rng works
    PUDENGU said:

>

PUDENGU said:

I don’t think you know how rng works
    Did you or did you not trade class gems for generic?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,907 ★★★★★

4 days later 16 pages of valid complaints and reasonable possible solutions and still no response.

How is "I used my gems on worthless champs for no good reason and not I can't get the 6* AG. Kabam change the rules for me!" a valid complaint?
This discussion has been closed.