**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best team for initial/easy AOL completion?

Hi Everyone,

I would love feedback on the best team for initial/easy AOL completion. Most of the videos I've seen are on Aegon and most of what I've read has Aegon > Stryfe. But recently some people have been suggesting Stryfe. So I'd love to hear your thoughts.

So far I'm thinking:
- r5 Aegon s200
- r5 Void s200 (I don't have torch)
- r5 Doom s0
- Heimdall

For 5th spot, some are suggesting:
- r5 NF s20
- r5 Stryfe s200 (but I think I'd take out Aegon then? I've seen a video of him taking down mephisto, but not sure how he bypassed the incinerate. Maybe a synergy?)
- r3 Apoc s0 (I've seen videos of him taking down mephisto, invisible woman, but not sure if synergies are required for that; would he be a better option against collector or stick with Aegon or Stryfe?)
- r3 CGR s20 (is he worth bringing for IMIW? I'm hearing that Aegon/Stryfe+Void would be better)

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Fury or Apoco would be best imo

I think apoc has a lot of potential to get solos, but probably not easy ones.

Fury seems to be an all around good champ, can solo some fights and gives the attack boost.

I don’t think either option would be bad. I do agree that Stryfe and CGR probably aren’t worth it if your bringing Aegon though
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The best way to look at it is to go fight by fight and see where you will struggle. This team can satisfactorily clear easy path.
    Fury is only useful for the invisible woman fight which can be done by aegon anyways
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Aegon. Herc, HT NF and doom
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    I don't know what your roster is like, but if you have longshot or sym supreme I would go with them over doom for the easy path. They can both save you a good few revives over doom. Doom is great for exploration because his utility counters a lot of tricky fights, but on the easy path you just need a nullifier really. Longshot and sym both will do more damage than doom which will save you revives
  • aegon void heimdall NF doom good enough for anything the easy path can throw at you.

What if I don't have aegon?

Take someone else. The main issue is the collector. You need someone who can deal damage without dying isntantly
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

Fury is only useful for the invisible woman fight which can be done by aegon anyways

Fury is most useful dead as a 20% attack boost for aegon. Agree the invisible woman fight is easy with aegon.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    How about Odin? Would his pre fight for Aegon be worth it? Or would NF be better as the last slot?
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

How about Odin? Would his pre fight for Aegon be worth it? Or would NF be better as the last slot?

Fury