**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Draw Duplicates Event?

@Kabam Miike

Can we expect a Draw Duplicates event this year? We saw one in October last year and I think Oct/Nov the year before. It'd be great to know if one is coming because many in our alliance are saving crystals "just in case", and we'd rather not if you aren't bringing that back this year.

Thanks in advance for the response and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    so you're just expecting him to answer your question here?
    They have never done that, EVER ... They never just tell you "Hey guys, start saving crystals because draw duplicate event is coming" or "hey guys, start saving units because we are going to offer OG vision for so and so units" .. I mean come on .. seriously?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They also don’t answer directed questions to Kabam 90% of the time since it is a violation of forum rules #3
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    I've gotten responses from Kabam Miike a few times. Maybe they just don't respond to you guys cause you just troll the boards to complain about stuff that isn't directed toward you.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    YSB wrote: »
    I've gotten responses from Kabam Miike a few times. Maybe they just don't respond to you guys cause you just troll the boards to complain about stuff that isn't directed toward you.

I would like to know about these responses you got. What were the questions you asked and what kind of responses you got?
    It's possible we might be doing something wrong so help us out.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    I asked legitimate questions and got legitimate responses. i don't come here to **** and moan about anything, i ask a question that should be asked, the mods respond.
  • YSB wrote: »

burn!!!!!!!!! haha