**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,907 ★★★★★

4 days later 16 pages of valid complaints and reasonable possible solutions and still no response.

How is "I used my gems on worthless champs for no good reason and not I can't get the 6* AG. Kabam change the rules for me!" a valid complaint?
    It is between us and kabam, what is your problem ?? I don’t understand why people are you here.

I generally hate most decisions Kamab makes but this "discussion' just bothers me.
    People are acting like children who want their cake and eat it too. If you chose to use your gems on worthless champs so your arena teams got a few more points or so you could test a sig ability then you ate your cake. Enjoy it. Now that you see a better offer you're pissy that you don't have your cake anymore. Sorry, but that's life. You can get the benefits from using the gems AND get the rules changed so you can get the 6* gem. Grow up.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

4 days later 16 pages of valid complaints and reasonable possible solutions and still no response.

How is "I used my gems on worthless champs for no good reason and not I can't get the 6* AG. Kabam change the rules for me!" a valid complaint?
    It is between us and kabam, what is your problem ?? I don’t understand why people are you here.

I generally hate most decisions Kamab makes but this "discussion' just bothers me.
    People are acting like children who want their cake and eat it too. If you chose to use your gems on worthless champs so your arena teams got a few more points or so you could test a sig ability then you ate your cake. Enjoy it. Now that you see a better offer you're pissy that you don't have your cake anymore. Sorry, but that's life. You can get the benefits from using the gems AND get the rules changed so you can get the 6* gem. Grow up.
    While this is true , the RNG aspect of opening gems is still there. That is a legitimate issue imo. And there have been solutions suggested such as intermediate currencies
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

We dont ask to discount. We ask to change the way of getting generic without changing the amount of gems needed in total. If you got good rng or are psycho hoarder (dont try to justify hoarding having 100000 ags saved up. You would never need that much. 2-3 generics and couple of each class? Tottaly logical. As did most of us)
    But we wrote a big post and kabam MIGHT help us. So fighting for something even with a small chance success is not childish. So grow up yourself man and get out of here (i cant force you sure) cause only thing you are showing here is that your a jelous ss who doesnt want others to get the stuff he got FOR THE SAME PRICE. Definition of selfishness.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

I can't help but think it would be comical/sad/helpful if there was a Gem in the Christmas store after all this. Hahaha.

And then watch as everybody who traded their 5-star generics and re-rolled for a Cosmic 6-star gem, end up with another Cosmic 6-star gem on Christmas, and then come back here and flip on Kabam and RNG.
  • TheOneYH_01TheOneYH_01 Posts: 21

On what this will affect you ?? You got lucky and got your awakening gem, we don’t ask for them to give us the awakening gem for free. The way this offer was made is a mistake from the beginning since it will involved too much rng, and most of us are very close, we got bad rng on the last class AG to get our 6* Ag.

And why are you hating people to get their Ag it will not affect you in any mean so why all this hateress ?? Unless you didn’t get any use for your AG since you roster is very bad and you don’t want people to awaken their herc/ghost/dr doom..
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    damianohm said:

Definitely going to be hoarding more stuff from now on, unfortunately that's the lesson learned from this.

Same.

When I end up on the TV show Hoarders, remember me.

We dont ask to discount. We ask to change the way of getting generic without changing the amount of gems needed in total. If you got good rng or are psycho hoarder (dont try to justify hoarding having 100000 ags saved up. You would never need that much. 2-3 generics and couple of each class? Tottaly logical. As did most of us)
    But we wrote a big post and kabam MIGHT help us. So fighting for something even with a small chance success is not childish. So grow up yourself man and get out of here (i cant force you sure) cause only thing you are showing here is that your a jelous ss who doesnt want others to get the stuff he got FOR THE SAME PRICE. Definition of selfishness.
    This post makes very little sense. If you can't even make a coherent argument then you don't have one.

This post makes very little sense. If you can't even make a coherent argument then you don't have one.
    I dont have to make an argument. Me and others made 100000 arguments. If you like to read them scroll 18 pages. There were constructive critisizms as well wich we tried to answer. Not like yours. Coming here and telling HUNDREDS of people that their request makes no sense (without reading 18 pages of explanation) and than demanding arguments specificly for you is what actually doesnt make sense.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Give it up, look at all the namecalling, agression, mistreat of the TOS in this post... And no post being deleted...
    That should give the idea that this event won't be changed. And i think its fair it doesnt.
    Everyone talks about RNG...well look at it this way..
    The people who were able to trade 3 class AG had them cause RNG was terrible for them previously...and now because some can't get a 3rd its terrible RNG
    I remember when 5* AGs were a hot item.. and pulling 4 sciences in a row...it sucked...always getting the ones u didnt want..well that bad RNG finally paid off, and now some are complaining about bad RNG cause u cant pull a 3rd out of 5... Yes it sucks but it seems like some people play victim of bad RNG when RNG is for everything and everyone.
    Kabam has set the rules...
    5 Gen AG = 6* Class AG
    3 same Class AG = 1 5* Gen AG
    People are asking to bend the rules?
    3 Different Class AG = 1 5* AG?!...
    It should be 5 Different class AG = 1 5* generic
    Why should people get the benefit from changing rules when others were able to get rewarded following the rules?

I dont have to make an argument. Me and others made 100000 arguments. If you like to read them scroll 18 pages. There were constructive critisizms as well wich we tried to answer. Not like yours. Coming here and telling HUNDREDS of people that their request makes no sense (without reading 18 pages of explanation) and than demanding arguments specificly for you is what actually doesnt make sense.
    If you have to use hyperbole then you don't have a good argument.
    edited December 2021

Even on the same topic i sometimes make good and bad argument. I am not an expert at english or debate. Also i am emotional. I made VERY GOOD arguments myself and bad ones as well through 18 pages. It depends how i feel and how my thoughts are organized. If you want arguments SCROLL if you want to call people sensless. Well thank you for your opinion and f you ok? Anything else you want from us? Any more insults to our capacity to make sense? If not gtfo of here. Or stay and be insulted more.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I supposed Kabam work at gift for event Monday i hope good çristal and why add gem 6

I supposed Kabam work at gift for event Monday i hope good çristal and why add gem 6

Probably a 5* generic AG will be in the gift store
    This post is really weird though...
    The people who weren't able to get the 6* AG accuse the people who got the 6* AG of being selfish.
    I think the sense of entitlement of getting the 6* AG by bending the rules is a lot more selfish...
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    MCOC Content Creator KT1 did some maths in breaking down the potential for failure on the 6* awakening gem trade in situation along with a general evaluation of the overall trades in case you want some advice on what's worth it and what isn't:

https://youtu.be/oPijgdY7fX4
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    You know the old saying that hindsight is always 20/20! I'm sure if Kabam could go back and do things differently they probably would. In my opinion and I'm somebody who didn't get the 6* AG after trading for the 5-5* gem crystals I ended up with 4 Generics and 2 in four different classes. And yes I'm angry but I'm not going to fight with people over it because it's a waste of time and there is nothing any of us can do about it. But I feel Kabam should have made the 5-5* Crystals the Nexus AG crystals that way even though it would never be a "Guarantee" you would get what you needed your odds to pull what you needed would have been much better. And I also think the 6* REROLL crystals should have been a 6* AG Nexus so that way it would be guaranteed that you would not end up with the same class again. But only the 6* Rerolls the 6* Crystal from the 5-5* Generic should of stayed a regular AG crystal. I feel if they would have done that even though there would have still been posts by a few people who didn't get what they wanted or needed because let's face it there will always be those posts no matter what! The majority of these posts and arguments on here would not exist!!!
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I am sort of surprised honestly that we haven't heard any response from Kabam. At 511 comments so far and not even an acknowledgment.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Chitlins said:

I am sort of surprised honestly that we haven't heard any response from Kabam. At 511 comments so far and not even an acknowledgment.

Same lol
    Even if its a “We apologize, but we wont be making any changes” post im fine with it(in a way😅)
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Thank you Kabam for even providing the trade in store. Although not everyone can get lucky this time around, please consider bringing back something similar in the future.

It's understandable why there's a limited number of chances for a 6* AG reroll. (The store wasn't intended to allow unlimited limit, which would give way to 100% of players with 6* AG to turn it to whatever class they'd like).

This thread has been pointing out how the pricing of 5 5* generic AGs for 1 6* AG crystal, probably is too pricy for most players, especially with the limit on trading 4* generic AGs for 5* AG crystal.

It's pricy to the point that there are players who are sitting on 15+ 5* AG who are 1 5* generic AG away from trading for a 6* AG crystal.
This discussion has been closed.